ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They request all the files and TES brought all 4,000 files to Florida. There is a whole thread on this very matter that lasted for months.

KC has never said ZG was not the kidnapper, ever. And KC being such a "good" liar how would the public know KC wasn't lying about her description of ZG. Problem is KC is a liar who gets innocent people into trouble and enjoys it, no remorse, no accountability, ever. jmo

Casey most certainly said ZG was not the kidnapper on the very first day, it's in the police reports. What Casey NEVER said is that ZG is the kidnapper.

As for Casey being a liar, there's no doubt, she absolutely is, but I don't understand your point. Should I believe that because Casey didn't name me or give my description as the kidnapper, that she actually did accuse me because she's a liar?

Don't judges want you to resolve your issues and make a settlement arrangement so they don't have to go to court? Is it possible the judge has delayed the trial so that KC can get past the appeal process so she would be able to testify? That would account for Atty Greene's statement about the apology.

ZG appearing on Dr. Phil should be able to tell us something. jmo

BBM

It surely tells me something.

They request all the files and TES brought all 4,000 files to Florida. There is a whole thread on this very matter that lasted for months.

KC has never said ZG was not the kidnapper, ever. And KC being such a "good" liar how would the public know KC wasn't lying about her description of ZG. Problem is KC is a liar who gets innocent people into trouble and enjoys it, no remorse, no accountability, ever. jmo

You know this will go on forever - you are an extraordinarily patient and generous person - I really enjoy your posts - I am so happy that you are a member of WS

BBM

It surely tells me something.

And hopefully she can tell us all something that we want to hear. I respect the fact that she is a person who is not allowing KC, or KC's team to walk all over her. Everyone is entitled to file a suit if they feel they have been unfairly treated or suffered. It pays the attorney's bill more so than anything else. I think ZG is trying to get restitution through the legal system which is much better than stalking KC and beating the cr*p out of her. Do not recommend the latter when the legal system is the way to go. jmo

And hopefully she can tell us all something that we want to hear. I respect the fact that she is a person who is not allowing KC, or KC's team to walk all over her. Everyone is entitled to file a suit if they feel they have been unfairly treated or suffered. It pays the attorney's bill more so than anything else. I think ZG is trying to get restitution through the legal system which is much better than stalking KC and beating the cr*p out of her. Do not recommend the latter when the legal system is the way to go. jmo

Dr. Phil is part of the legal system?

big_headed_tiny_dog_chasing_tail_md.gif

Casey most certainly said ZG was not the kidnapper on the very first day, it's in the police reports. What Casey NEVER said is that ZG is the kidnapper.

This is what she said:
"On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaida’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando."
"After 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home."

I'm confused - if you can't find the last person your child was with, what would you call them?

This is what she said:
"On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaida’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando."
"After 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home."

I'm confused - if you can't find the last person your child was with, what would you call them?

Yes, Casey accused a non-existent ZFG of kidnapping her child. She did not accuse the very real ZG of anything. She told the police very clearly that ZG was NOT the woman who kidnapped Caylee and she described an obviously different person.

Yes, Casey accused a non-existent ZFG of kidnapping her child. She did not accuse the very real ZG of anything. She told the police very clearly that ZG was NOT the woman who kidnapped Caylee and she described an obviously different person.

Yes, she told them that in private. However when her conversation with CA was being videotaped and consequently broadcast to millions she was vehement that she had done no such thing- and she was talking about Zenaida from Kissimmee, not an imaginary person. There was only one reason to do that and that was to keep suspicion on this particular Zenaida.

ZG was contacted by LE and questioned. She had to sign a legal statement that she did not know KC, that she had never babysat Caylee (this document was released in discovery). The reason they picked this particular ZG is because KC's statement lead them right to her. KC claimed to have dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments knowing they would check. All of ZG's information was right there on her card which lead LE right back to ZG. Initially it was KC who sent them to Sawgrass. CA claimed this herself when she stated that with KC there always a little bit of truth in her lies.

While the case seems weak it is that Sawgrass connection that KC's team will have to deal with if this goes to trial. And I think ZG may have a better chance after the TES, and Kronk trials. jmo

ZG was contacted by LE and questioned. She had to sign a legal statement that she did not know KC, that she had never babysat Caylee (this document was released in discovery). The reason they picked this particular ZG is because KC's statement lead them right to her. KC claimed to have dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments knowing they would check. All of ZG's information was right there on her card which lead LE right back to ZG. Initially it was KC who sent them to Sawgrass. CA claimed this herself when she stated that with KC there always a little bit of truth in her lies.

While the case seems weak it is that Sawgrass connection that KC's team will have to deal with if this goes to trial. And I think ZG may have a better chance after the TES and Kronk trials. jmo

:lurk:

:aktion1:

Disclaimer: WS, nor their Admins and/or Mods, do not provide Dramamine or barf bags for the motion sickness that is sure to occur from spinning on the same ride for hours.

So let me get this straight . . . ZFG cannot move forward with any further civil case until they "serve" KC with a subpoena to court? How does this process work? Do they just keep scheduling court dates and updating the subpoena(s) until they can notify her?

BTW - OT . . . getting ready to drop my 4000th post - just thought I should do it in the forum that brought me here, amongst some very good people who all had a common goal. . . find Caylee, bring her home, and seek justice.

:lurk:

:aktion1:

Disclaimer: WS, nor their Admins and/or Mods, do not provide Dramamine or barf bags for the motion sickness that is sure to occur from spinning on the same ride for hours.

I know, I know, I know. And it was only one month away from going to court.....now, it's January. Do they sell those items listed in your post in bulk? lol

Round and round the mulberry bush....the monkey chased the weasel....

I don't even have the energy these days! The weather is way to nice to get all worked up about loser FCA. I just tend to sum it up as follows:

Casey= Fake ZFG = real Sawgrass = real Z(notF)G.

In who's imagination would that just happen to HAPPEN??? The imaginary ZFG was taken from the real ZG. End of discussion. If she wasn't, FCA needs to head straight to Las Vegas when she gets off probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74