ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.

Well I detest Cindy ever so much. That is my right. Nobody can force me to like or dislike someone. That is called freedom of thought. An item we never want to lose!

But I also hate the media sensationalism in reporting these days. And the media has made huge money off Cindy being so hate able! Heck, the 4 Anthony's have made the media an extra 10's of millions or so in higher ratings, sold tabloids etc.... Nancy Grace alone has seen her ratings from 3 years ago, go from a nightly take of around 600,00 viewers, to 1,400,000 viewers! So do we hate the media with such a passion? No. Probably because we the public feed that media frenzy. And rarely do humans lay the blame at their own feet. Which is in a way the same thing as Cindy does. And Cindy has run that family. Make no mistake about that!

So we have Cindy making money off Caylee. Lying. Obstructing the LE. Destroying Zenaida Gonzales life to a big degree, Etc... Oh yes, the Cindy-Casey show has been probably the worst mother-daughter show in recent history. Certainly the most public visible. And the whole sad mess has struck a major nerve in the publics wish to peek into the very darkest areas of human behavioral possibilities. All under the nice clean cloak of wanting to see justice done for Caylee. But how about some justice for Zenaida Gonzales? Or the ruined neighbours lives? We have had a good look into the dark morass of the Cindy - Casey life's. It is ever so ugly! Yet society is supposed to make "bad" people pay for their evil doings and ways. So why not in this case with this horrific mother - daughter tragedy? Will be ever really know what went wrong with the system here? A civil trial of Zenaida Gonzales against Casey Anthony might be very helpful in finding the truths here.IMO But a trial against Cindy Anthony would probably be even more informative.IMO:twocents:

However the ZG case turns out, she was harmed as a result of FCA's lies and I hope she get's her pay day.

Whoa - a lowly citizen asking for explanations?? Surely this will not fly.

No kidding.. if it were Perry she were writing to the poor thing would probably be held in contempt and put in jail. :crazy:

I have to agree with those of you that Cindy should have been included in this lawsuits, all for the very reasons stated.

Plus, I have to admit, it was pretty out there seeing the ole pit-bull let loose.
Talk about showing your true colors.
I could sit through another one of those sessions just for the pure awe of it all over again!

And, Cindy is just defiant enough to once again look straight at *this* ZFG, and repeat, "This is not the ZFG that Casey talked about. I'm sorry Ma'am, you're cute, but you're no "10".

Case closed and wrapped up in Cindy's mind.

I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.

Cindy never meet ZFG nor could she point out ZG, until she saw her on t.v. There were 34 other ZG in the state of Fl alone. Casey also said that they needed to spread their search to other states. Cindy was simply repeating what Casey told her. Cindy and George were asking Casey what do you want us to say to the media, and Casey would tell them what to say. Casey even went as far as saying who ZG mother, step father and sister were. The police would not do a sketch of ZG so they would at least have something to go by. Casey talked about this baby sitter for two years before this happened. I don't think Cindy will be held responsible or they would have already done it and I believe it's to late now the statute of limitations is up.

http://names.whitepages.com/florida/zenaida/gonzalez

Here is a link that Casey was talking about a ZG for over 2 years.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=203925

Casey claims that Caylee's Babysitter, Zenaida "Zanny" Fernandez-Gonzalez, abducted Caylee. Casey said Fernandez-Gonzalez had been a caregiver for the child for over two years. However, in the nearly three years that Caylee was alive and living at Cindy Anthony's house, neither of Casey's parents nor any of her friends, boyfriends, family, or acquaintances had reportedly ever met the purported babysitter. Casey led The authorities to at least three apartments buildings where Fernandez-Gonzalez supposedly lived but nobody found anything about this woman, we have no proof that this woman really existed.

Casey to serve probation yes!
I am curious how Judge Perry's statement, that FCA's address will not be released due to safety concerns, will come into play re: ZFG's Civil Case. FCA and her Attorney can now say that she can't show up for a depo or for court and reference Judge Perry's comment to back up their claim that it is not safe for her to be seen in Orlando.

Casey to serve probation yes!
I am curious how Judge Perry's statement, that FCA's address will not be released due to safety concerns, will come into play re: ZFG's Civil Case. FCA and her Attorney can now say that she can't show up for a depo or for court and reference Judge Perry's comment to back up their claim that it is not safe for her to be seen in Orlando.

The civil suit is an official and authoritative legal action and can not be prohibited simply because the defendent is the most hated person in the nation, :)waitasec:)

Also Casey, in the written depo, answered the question, "Is the person in the attached picture, the Zenaida Gonzalez you claim had Caylee the last time you saw her", with the fifth amendment. She had the opportunity to clear Zenaida's name then (January 2009), she did not.

KC also gave an accurate description of ZFG's car.

any news on this guys? i assume it's still happening, i heard it on insession this morning.

Someone mentioned it on JAs facebook page yesterday but I thought they were mistaken because I was thinking the hearing was next week. I wonder if it will be in a courtroom or just around a conference table like the emergency hearing where the judge kowtowed to FCA.

Speaking of which:

@CaseyAnthonyCh9
Casey Anthony WFTV
A case management hearing has been set for this morning in the civil suit against Casey Anthony. at.wftv.com/qY2or9
3 hours ago via web

Someone mentioned it on JAs facebook page yesterday but I thought they were mistaken because I was thinking the hearing was next week. I wonder if it will be in a courtroom or just around a conference table like the emergency hearing where the judge kowtowed to FCA.

i'll be checking wesh to see if they are covering it with courtroom cameras. supposed to start in about 50 minutes

ETA: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29046528/detail.html

in this article it explains what will happen in todays hearing, and then it talks about friday's costs hearing, and says wesh will be streaming that, but does not mention streaming the hearing today.

i'll be checking wesh to see if they are covering it with courtroom cameras. supposed to start in about 50 minutes

ETA: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29046528/detail.html

in this article it explains what will happen in todays hearing, and then it talks about friday's costs hearing, and says wesh will be streaming that, but does not mention streaming the hearing today.

Fox 35 has been discussing it this morning, but no mention of it being streamed - just that it is happening at 8:30.

Casey Defense: Make Deposition Location Secret

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29046528/detail.html

At Thursday's case management hearing, Judge Lisa Munyon may consider a motion made by Casey's defense. They are fighting one of the judge's orders regarding Anthony's upcoming deposition.

The defense said Gonzalez publicly announced the location of Anthony's deposition. They said making the location public is dangerous for their client. They want the deposition taken somewhere unknown to the public.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Greene wants rules set about depositions and discovery issues. He does not want #CaseyAnthony deposed in October. -jfell
11 seconds ago

Judge Munyon says this case is not a high profile case. She is ready to set a trial date. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Greene says #CaseyAnthony deposition will be used as publicity. -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members