ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't a disguise. It was one of her other personalities doing the depo.

Next time, she might be wearing Pampers and sucking her thumb.

This is a little disturbing, for me. Are ZG attorney's wanting justice for her or fame!!! This case should be about how KC ruined ZG's life not what questions Americans want answered. What a disgrace for trying to get fame for this deposition. Probably want to write a book. If someone ruined your life would you be focused on the questions people wanted the answers to or justice for what happened to you. I'd fire his rump and get me a real attorney. Oh wait, maybe she wants the fame too.

This is part of what they said:

"I know everybody is interested," Greene said. "Fifty million people at least would like to be where I'm going to be, talking to Casey."

Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, is undeterred by the knowledge that Anthony will likely plead the fifth in response to all his questions.

"Our plan really hasn't changed at all," Morgan said. "We're still going to ask her all the tough questions that America wants answered."

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know how long the depo lasted? Have we actually seen the statement Morgan Snr. made to the press?

Does anyone know how long the depo lasted? Have we actually seen the statement Morgan Snr. made to the press?

I haven't seen anything other than the OS article. I believe that it said it was only 45 minutes.

Hey Niner :) I always thought she was referring to Annie's dog. The 2 1/2 year old I was with last weekend rarely pronounces anyone's name correctly - she says "pissa" instead of "pizza" - Z's seem pretty difficult for them at that age. I'll bet she was saying "Annie" and Cindy just assumed she meant "Zanny". JMO

Some people abuse Xanax. And sometimes they call them Zannies.

Maybe Caylee heard the name that way.

This is a little disturbing, for me. Are ZG attorney's wanting justice for her or fame!!! This case should be about how KC ruined ZG's life not what questions Americans want answered. What a disgrace for trying to get fame for this deposition. Probably want to write a book. If someone ruined your life would you be focused on the questions people wanted the answers to or justice for what happened to you. I'd fire his rump and get me a real attorney. Oh wait, maybe she wants the fame too.

"I know everybody is interested," Greene said. "Fifty million people at least would like to be where I'm going to be, talking to Casey."

Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, is undeterred by the knowledge that Anthony will likely plead the fifth in response to all his questions.

"Our plan really hasn't changed at all," Morgan said. "We're still going to ask her all the tough questions that America wants answered."

I would definitely "guess" that Mr. Greene is in this for the notoriety of the defendant. Since she apparently doesn't have any money to pay him, what else would it be - justice? :lol:

This is civil court...its not about Justice. And Mr. Morgan is a civil attorney -- he is interested in money and fame, as is his right.

This is civil court...its not about Justice. And Mr. Morgan is a civil attorney -- he is interested in money and fame, as is his right.

Well then we have our answer don't we? Since it isn't money...

I'm confused. Where did you get this quote? Greene is FCA's attorney, not ZG's. I'm disgusted that FCA's attorney let her attend the depo in that getup.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

:laughcry:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

KC attended a VIDEO conference in disguise!! IN DISGUISE! Oh my goodness, thank you KC, thank you for that wonderful, cleansing belly laugh. The question is, Miss KC, why? Do you suffer such lack of maturity that you actually thought you should be in disguise for a video? You think we don't know what you look like? Or maybe it's....I dunno.....SHAME?

I guess the disquise was that it was a Phillies hat and not an OSU hat? :waitasec:. I'm surprised she wasn't eating a cheesesteak and saying "yous guys"

I just watched Morgan Snr on channel 13 news. He was talking about her "disguise" and her manner. He said she seemed angry, but was courteous. I don't recall if they said how long it lasted.

Well, in a way it is America's business. Once KC sold pictures of her baby it became the concern of millions as to what KC is capable of doing. ZG was just one of her victums. KC is free now.....there could be more on the horizon, so yes, America does want to know why. jmo

Sorry, but this is off topic. That is the cutest little fur-baby up-top by your name, ever. What kind of puppy is it?

She was "courteous" but "angry."

Sorry, but this is off topic. That is the cutest little fur-baby up-top by your name, ever. What kind of puppy is it?

OT right back: both are Japanese Chins. Thanks :) Love them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member