ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping this.
Is there going to be a live link?

so this ZFG and the TES suits are civil cases, is FCA's atty Greene for these, pro bono? does anyone know? or is she indigent again and is the State of FLA paying for this atty?
Thanks., if anyone knows.

ETA: can you have an assigned "free" atty for civil cases??

so this ZFG and the TES suits are civil cases, is FCA's atty Greene for these, pro bono? does anyone know? or is she indigent again and is the State of FLA paying for this atty?
Thanks., if anyone knows.

ETA: can you have an assigned "free" atty for civil cases??

Yes he is and yes he is.

If the judge approves the deposition video with #CaseyAnthony to be released, we've been told it will be made public immediately. -CDLR
Whoa, that would be great!! Need some laughs today, can't wait to see the disguise.

Yes he is and yes he is.

Thanks strawberry.
then I do not see how these "rumors" of NBC/ABC interviews BW and Lauer can be true.......she is indigent and she needs to STAY indigent, for her purposes for these cases, don't you think?

IMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks strawberry.
then I do not see how these "rumors" of NBC/ABC interviews BW and Lauer can be true.......she is indigent and she needs to STAY indigent, for her purposes for these cases, don't you think?

IMO, MOO, etc.

I don't think so..she isn't getting JAC funding for these. These lawyers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Hey I don't have sound.

Yes he is and yes he is.

Are you sure? I didn't think a person could be appointed an attorney or be declared indigent for the state to pay for their attorney if it is a civil case. I thought that was only available for criminal cases. I could be wrong.

ETA: nvm it appears I misunderstood your answer

Are you sure? I didn't think a person could be appointed an attorney or be declared indigent for the state to pay for their attorney if it is a civil case. I thought that was only available for criminal cases. I could be wrong.

Yes, that is what I originally was asking, I didn't think civil = JAC.

IMO, MOO, etc.

she should NOT have worn a disguise if she was going to be embarrassed to have the video released. Sunshine laws, and all.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I am going to be so mad if this judge kowtows to her again.

Obviously the "circus like atmosphere" didn't taint the jury... :mad:

Oh hear we go jury tainting. I think it's been proven that's not going to happen.

FCA atty. does not want undue harrassment to their client (FCA) if the tape is played OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again on TV, taint the potential jury pool. Transcript is fine to be released, they are arguing the video only at this point.

Dottie can go on E! but this can't be released? It's not like she's the only one whose deposition is public record. She ain't special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph