ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! That must have been when my boss walked in. :innocent:

I wouldn't like that if I were the judge.

I didn't ask that question "right" - I meant did you hear him talk about the disguise - because I didn't - but I was a bit late. I wonder if he didn't want to bring attention to any kind of threat she may be feeling - if he didn't mention it...

I didn't ask that question "right" - I meant did you hear him talk about the disguise - because I didn't - but I was a bit late. I wonder if he didn't want to bring attention to any kind of threat she may be feeling - if he didn't mention it...

Oh! No, I didn't either.

I'm guessing she's had work done and her lawyer is trying to protect her image as long as possible. That's the only explanation as to why he has no problem with the transcript being released but not the video.

Why have work done now? She still has to show up at trial in a couple of months. jmo

Honestly, just my humble opionion? He's already made more fame and thus money than he'd ever get out of the ZG case. I think it's personal, he watched a child murderer walk free, spit in the face of justice, and he wants a shot at her....:twocents:

a: I'm ok with that
b: don't we all

I, too, think the judge might be a little annoyed that KC was permitted to wear glasses and a ball cap during the deposition. It shows disrespect to the court procedure she was attending (pretty much like chewing gum through it). And after all that KC did not anwswer the questions, her attorney did.

Did KC's counsel say they have no objection to releasing the transcript, just the video?? jmo
I don't see how seeing her in costume refusing to answer questions would inflame the public anymore than already knowing she didn't answer the questions. If anything, I think it would provide comic relief. Greene might as well have used the argument: "My client doesn't like it when people make fun of her." Tee hee!

I'm guessing she's had work done and her lawyer is trying to protect her image as long as possible. That's the only explanation as to why he has no problem with the transcript being released but not the video.
But she was in a disguise!!

morgan & morgan do not care about that, they care about OCA getting special treatment FOR THE PURPOSE of hiding out to sell to the highest bidder.

they want their case, which has been on the docket for years, sorted NOW. not ten years from now when enough people forget OCA to let her make some cash from an interview.

mind you with all the other judgements against her ZG is a ways down the list.

I expect in the long run OCA will be paying 20 bucks a month for the rest of her life to pay off all these debts.
...and when will there be a hearing/decision about whether or not she is required to answer the questions?

Maybe I missed this discussion before.....if so, my apologies.

It would seem that KC's "dream team part deux" is asserting that KC never identified THIS ZG as the nanny and even failed to pick her out of a photo array while she was at Universal.....where she didn't work.

During the M&M (I always think of Muzikman when I see the M's) depo of G&C.....they both went as far as to claim it was a different ZG based on her looks. Given that Zanny was a fake......yet comparisons were made between ZG and Fake ZG by the family......can their statements not be tied back to KC?

Keep up with me here.

So......descriptors of the ficticious nanny have elements of the real ZG woven in..
page 2 of 8 http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_Proffer_in_Support_of_Punitive_Damages.pdf

Then......M&M states that Cindy was authorized BY KC during a jail video visit to speak to the public on her behalf AND stated that she had never been shown a pic of that ZG (which she had).

So...........because KC is on video giving AUTHORIZATION to CA to speak for her regarding ZG......can KC not be held responible for statements made by CA? If CA was speaking without KC's permission....would JB not have filed a motion to "SHUT CINDY UP"?

It was certainly helpful to the criminal case to have Spindy (Spin doctor Mom) perpetuating the Nanny theory.....but at what point should KC et al have thought ahead to the civil threat ...and nixed the Spin?? Perhaps they didn't becasue they NEVER anticipated her release!

Maybe I missed this discussion before.....if so, my apologies.

It would seem that KC's "dream team part deux" is asserting that KC never identified THIS ZG as the nanny and even failed to pick her out of a photo array while she was at Universal.....where she didn't work.

During the M&M (I always think of Muzikman when I see the M's) depo of G&C.....they both went as far as to claim it was a different ZG based on her looks. Given that Zanny was a fake......yet comparisons were made between ZG and Fake ZG by the family......can their statements not be tied back to KC?

Keep up with me here.

So......descriptors of the ficticious nanny have elements of the real ZG woven in..
page 2 of 8 http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_Proffer_in_Support_of_Punitive_Damages.pdf

Then......M&M states that Cindy was authorized BY KC during a jail video visit to speak to the public on her behalf AND stated that she had never been shown a pic of that ZG (which she had).

So...........because KC is on video giving AUTHORIZATION to CA to speak for her regarding ZG......can KC not be held responible for statements made by CA? If CA was speaking without KC's permission....would JB not have filed a motion to "SHUT CINDY UP"?

It was certainly helpful to the criminal case to have Spindy (Spin doctor Mom) perpetuating the Nanny theory.....but at what point should KC et al have thought ahead to the civil threat ...and nixed the Spin?? Perhaps they didn't becasue they NEVER anticipated her release!

I can't quite recall but didn't CA ask KC if there was anything she wanted her to say to the media and then asked about the pictures LE had shown her? jmo

You know what really gets me is up to this date KC has still not come forward and said she had seen the photos and this ZG was not the right one. It's been three months since her release.

If her attorneys were interested in moving this civil complaint forward and resolving this out of court they would not be objecting to the release of the video. KC does not say anything according to them. Maybe it's their last chance at getting into the mini series Part IV which will be known as the Casey Anthony Trials for your viewing pleasure. lol jmo

If she did 'have work done' that was most stupidest thing EVER. Have work done to disguise yourself while all these lawsuits are flying off the shelves like plywood and generators in Florida during hurricane season, knowing there is a possibility that she may have to either attend court or give a deposition. Not that I want her unrecognizable, because I do want her to suffer with what she did the rest of her life...but DUH, if she did do it, that was dumb.

What is there to compel OCA to talk? Seriously, the longer they stall, the more people like ZF have to wait. This has been their tactict since before Caylee was found. Can M n M get another judge if this one is biased? The preferential treatment thats been given OCA 3.0 has been ongoing since her ma called 911. Worse still, everyone around acts as if they are entitled to be treated w kid gloves! Disguise? Really? Who has worn a disguise to a deposition ever? Haha, the only thing I can liken this to is the Maury show when people are interveiwed with no lights! Am I wrong to think that going for a deposition is akin to going to court? I had to give a deposition in June concerning a state board here and I could of had a heart attack! Chalk that up to another experience due to some one elses foolishness. OCA needs to pay the piper and not p on the piper anymore. :eek:ffrant:

What is there to compel OCA to talk? Seriously, the longer they stall, the more people like ZF have to wait. This has been their tactict since before Caylee was found. Can M n M get another judge if this one is biased? The preferential treatment thats been given OCA 3.0 has been ongoing since her ma called 911. Worse still, everyone around acts as if they are entitled to be treated w kid gloves! Disguise? Really? Who has worn a disguise to a deposition ever? Haha, the only thing I can liken this to is the Maury show when people are interveiwed with no lights! Am I wrong to think that going for a deposition is akin to going to court? I had to give a deposition in June concerning a state board here and I could of had a heart attack! Chalk that up to another experience due to some one elses foolishness. OCA needs to pay the piper and not p on the piper anymore. :eek:ffrant:

This is the second judge. Atty Greene asked the other judge to step down because of bias. So this judge is going to be very, very careful but follow the law. I love it that KC's attorneys could only cite a case from UTube.

I can hear Judge Perry now. "They better like you because frankly we are running out of judges for the princess." lol jmo

morgan & morgan do not care about that, they care about OCA getting special treatment FOR THE PURPOSE of hiding out to sell to the highest bidder.
they want their case, which has been on the docket for years, sorted NOW. not ten years from now when enough people forget OCA to let her make some cash from an interview.

mind you with all the other judgements against her ZG is a ways down the list.

I expect in the long run OCA will be paying 20 bucks a month for the rest of her life to pay off all these debts.

BBM. Exactly and I am so glad they are on to her game. Any viewing of FCA with disquise or without drive down the value of an appearance.

Was the hearing video posted online or did somebody save it? I missed it. Thanks

BBM. Exactly and I am so glad they are on to her game. Any viewing of FCA with disquise or without drive down the value of an appearance.

That should be obvious to the judge. Why would she need a disguise when we all know what she looks like and she wasn't answering the questions her attorney was? She is saving any pictures of herself for her first money interview. If you want pictures you will have to pay for them. jmo

Was the hearing video posted online or did somebody save it? I missed it. Thanks

I posted the hearing in this thread. I don't have the link handy at the moment, so you can check my posts and you'll find it unless someone else has it handy.

That should be obvious to the judge. Why would she need a disguise when we all know what she looks like and she wasn't answering the questions her attorney was? She is saving any pictures of herself for her first money interview. If you want pictures you will have to pay for them. jmo

Think Barbara WaWa will fit her in within the next 10 days? :banghead:

-----------
Anything a few dryer sheets couldn't cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77