ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess it was Dr. P's home, if it looked like his home why go to the expense to reproduce it when his home was actually available. I also never heard about the nip and tuck? Is that a rumor, too, or was it reported somewhere. I just thought someone did a good job in the makeup department. Even GA looked good. jmo

Goodness! My post went POOF! Try, try again. Sorry.

There were actually 2 homes involved sort of co-mingling into 1 story. The 'home' on Dr. P was, from what I understand from a close friend who still works at one of the Hollywood studios, is a backdrop home on studio property on the Paramount lot. The other home, the one I thought looked like Dr P's was the home where FCA was holed up at when her keeper from the San Diego area brought her up to Beverly Hills/Bel Air for dermabrasion and eyelift from what I understand happened. This info isn't from any TMZ, it's from insider information, albeit could be called rumor, but from a more reliable source than a rag mag. The 2 coincidences happened at almost the same time frame, the A's going to Hollywood and FCA being rumored to be at someone's Bel Air home. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a reunion of sorts going on behind closed doors.

As for CA, to me, it does appear she has had some type of botox treatments. She has/had a rather ruddy complexion. She did have what we used to call 'stubbies', those are semi permanent individual eyelashes applied one lash at a time, looked very natural, but she was pulling on them, no doubt because they itch-I wonder who the lucky cosmetician was who applied those just prior to taping? They also used filters on the cameras, not to mention the soft lighting filters for the soft contrast shots, it's akin to a slight fade out shoot. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing them in person in FL. believe me, they needed help for the camera. GA definately colors his brows and he actually looked quite peaked to me. I have no doubt highlighter and toner were used on him and a little patdown with the puff for the Dr P debacle. I don't understand why he put them on his show, I really don't. There is no continuity to the craft anymore in Hollywood, they want to go for the throat at any costs. Dr. P knew what the feeling was opined about those 2 but he did it anyway because shock sells. I bet even he doesn't believe half of what he was hearing or preaching-have a script, make that big money,no worries.:furious:

How did this become the "Let's bash the A's some more" thread?

At first I was surprised by the judge's ruling not to delay Z?G's deposition but then I thought about it some more and realized that the person who filed suit should be eager to step forward and present their side of the story first. Actually, I think it should be required. If Z?G truly has good cause to sue, why is she afraid to answer questions about it?

How did this become the "Let's bash the A's some more" thread?

At first I was surprised by the judge's ruling not to delay Z?G's deposition but then I thought about it some more and realized that the person who filed suit should be eager to step forward and present their side of the story first. Actually, I think it should be required. If Z?G truly has good cause to sue, why is she afraid to answer questions about it?

I don't think ZG is afraid to answer questions because her story has not changed. I think her attorney's feels KC should be required to answer those questions first so she is not tailoring her answers should she be required by the judge to answer questions from her deposition. It is ZG who has brought the suit against KC regarding her lying. So I believe it is obvious why M&M would want KC to answer her questions first.

Either way KC appears to be on the hook. Statements made by the A's regarding KC change with the wind and lying to gain an advantage with total disregard for others is obvious. The worst part is they seem to enjoy it. But that is just my opinion from observing them.

As far as "bashing" I think the A's have made their own bed. If they are offended by what is written in forums, etc. maybe they should stop reading about themselves. It is human nature to express your opinions and this family certainly does give people reasons to talk about them. I have yet to see the A's make an honest attempt at respecting Caylee memory. But that may be just how "they" deal with it. jmo

I don't think ZG is afraid to answer questions because her story has not changed. I think her attorney's feels KC should be required to answer those questions first so she is not tailoring her answers should she be required by the judge to answer questions from her deposition. It is ZG who has brought the suit against KC regarding her lying. So I believe it is obvious why M&M would want KC to answer her questions first.

Either way KC appears to be on the hook. Statements made by the A's regarding KC change with the wind and lying to gain an advantage with total disregard for others is obvious. The worst part is they seem to enjoy it. But that is just my opinion from observing them.

As far as "bashing" I think the A's have made their own bed. If they are offended by what is written in forums, etc. maybe they should stop reading about themselves. It is human nature to express your opinions and this family certainly does give people reasons to talk about them. I have yet to see the A's make an honest attempt at respecting Caylee memory. But that may be just how "they" deal with it. jmo

I disagree on all counts, Lambchop. Surprised? First, it's not about whether the A's deserve to be bashed, it's about keeping the thread on topic. Although I admit that I'm curious what makes you think the A's read here or whether you know what they've done to honor Caylee's memory out of the public eye. That's their business, IMO.

If someone is going to accuse me of something - as Z?G is accusing Casey - it seems to me that the correct order of things would be for the person making the accusation to state their case before I present my side of the story. What assurance do we have that Z?G won't tailor her answers based on Casey's depo? We know she's already tailored her name and other information to fit. I think the judge is right in this case.

I disagree on all counts, Lambchop. Surprised? First, it's not about whether the A's deserve to be bashed, it's about keeping the thread on topic. Although I admit that I'm curious what makes you think the A's read here or whether you know what they've done to honor Caylee's memory out of the public eye. That's their business, IMO.

If someone is going to accuse me of something - as Z?G is accusing Casey - it seems to me that the correct order of things would be for the person making the accusation to state their case before I present my side of the story. What assurance do we have that Z?G won't tailor her answers based on Casey's depo? We know she's already tailored her name and other information to fit. I think the judge is right in this case.

This thread is on topic and the A's are part of ZG's lawsuit and a topic for discussion because they have given depositions. What the A's do "out of the public eye" really are of no concerns to anyone. It's what they do while in the public eye that is up for discussion. If they do not read anything online I would guess whatever is said here should not be of any concerns to them. Once they put themselves out there in the public eye, on purpose, they open themselves up to criticism or praise for that matter. It is totally up to them how the public receives them based on their actions. So far they appear to be not doing so well in the public relations department.

ZG is a victum of KC's lies. We have already discussed ZG and the name difference on the original court filing and it was stated many, many times that ZG was not responsible for that error and did not deliberately taylor her name, nor did she give any false information by her own statements. She has been consistent.

What matters is KC lied and refused to clear up the confusion when she had the opportunity to do so. ZG has the right to file suit. The jury will decide if she has the right to be compensated for what KC has done to her.

This case has slowed down and I would think anything related to ZG's case is fair game here as why start a separate thread when it is all related to the upcoming trial. jmo

:gasp:

OMG. You think people here are promoting the A's?

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

This thread is on topic and the A's are part of ZG's lawsuit and a topic for discussion because they have given depositions. What the A's do "out of the public eye" really are of no concerns to anyone. It's what they do while in the public eye that is up for discussion. If they do not read anything online I would guess whatever is said here should not be of any concerns to them. Once they put themselves out there in the public eye, on purpose, they open themselves up to criticism or praise for that matter. It is totally up to them how the public receives them based on their actions. So far they appear to be not doing so well in the public relations department.

ZG is a victum of KC's lies. We have already discussed ZG and the name difference on the original court filing and it was stated many, many times that ZG was not responsible for that error and did not deliberately taylor her name, nor did she give any false information by her own statements. She has been consistent.

What matters is KC lied and refused to clear up the confusion when she had the opportunity to do so. ZG has the right to file suit. The jury will decide if she has the right to be compensated for what KC has done to her.

This case has slowed down and I would think anything related to ZG's case is fair game here as why start a separate thread when it is all related to the upcoming trial. jmo

Agree LambChop and let's also remember that based on what OCA told CA - CA played her part in initially promoting ZFG as the Nanny...

Agree LambChop and let's also remember that based on what OCA told CA - CA played her part in initially promoting ZFG as the Nanny...

Yes, and I know some might think ZG has no case and should just go away but if she is the one who felt the damage, threats, etc. why should she be treated any differently. KC has become a victum of her own deeds.

It can be compared to a person who breaks into your home and runs out in a hurry and breaks their leg. Then they sue you for damages because your lights were out and they could not see properly. ZG is the victum, has always been the victum and it's KC who the laws are protecting.

I think KC's (not telling what really happened/answering depo questions) has a huge price tag on it they hope to sell when her probation is up. We really don't need to hear from KC, I think we've all got it pretty well figured out. jmo

Yes, and I know some might think ZG has no case and should just go away but if she is the one who felt the damage, threats, etc. why should she be treated any differently. KC has become a victum of her own deeds.

It can be compared to a person who breaks into your home and runs out in a hurry and breaks their leg. Then they sue you for damages because your lights were out and they could not see properly. ZG is the victum, has always been the victum and it's KC who the laws are protecting.

I think KC's (not telling what really happened/answering depo questions) has a huge price tag on it they hope to sell when her probation is up. We really don't need to hear from KC, I think we've all got it pretty well figured out. jmo

So true. The whole thing is, it was LE who found this lady, knocked on her door, and interrogated her, no other ZFG in the area, if any, was treated that way. I'm sure her life was turned upside down and sideways.

I always find it quite perplexing and interesting at the same time how so much information was/is provided before any of the A's can try and use it to their advantage. A name goes out and the pounce-a-thon begins with yet another story. No regard for anybody else. Like somebody else said, they ALL made their bed, and now they can lay in it or lie in it. :maddening:

So true. The whole thing is, it was LE who found this lady, knocked on her door, and interrogated her, no other ZFG in the area, if any, was treated that way. I'm sure her life was turned upside down and sideways.

I always find it quite perplexing and interesting at the same time how so much information was/is provided before any of the A's can try and use it to their advantage. A name goes out and the pounce-a-thon begins with yet another story. No regard for anybody else. Like somebody else said, they ALL made their bed, and now they can lay in it or lie in it. :maddening:

When we first heard about ZG there were a few significant coincidences that made us wonder. Now we know from what we have learned from KC that she uses bits and pieces of information about a person to make up an imaginary person to blame for her actions. For all we know, and I suspect it is true, KC knew about this ZG and a few important facts then used them in her story (Sawgrass). My guess is that she never met ZG in person. Apparently this is what M&M believe, too.

KC gets away with this behavior because she uses facts mixed in with her lies to create enough confusion that it is hard to separate the truth from fiction. Unfortunately her DT seemed to find this type of behavior useful and used it as well. jmo

When we first heard about ZG there were a few significant coincidences that made us wonder. Now we know from what we have learned from KC that she uses bits and pieces of information about a person to make up an imaginary person to blame for her actions. For all we know, and I suspect it is true, KC knew about this ZG and a few important facts then used them in her story (Sawgrass). My guess is that she never met ZG in person. Apparently this is what M&M believe, too.

KC gets away with this behavior because she uses facts mixed in with her lies to create enough confusion that it is hard to separate the truth from fiction. Unfortunately her DT seemed to find this type of behavior useful and used it as well. jmo

I know what you mean. I wracked my brain to figure out how in the world FCA
came up with that name, in the same place she used to hang out at months prior, but according to the day ZFG went to Sawgrass, - yes, I know maybe some of us thought ZFG and FCA were at the complex at the same time, but then that assumption took another turn, for me, when TL said they went to just 1 other apt building around the corner from where he lived and that was the apt where FCA couldn't get into-no picture ID on her and wondered if somebody else went snooping over there at Sawgrass in order to 'find' FCA or maybe it was just to find a person to lay blame on. IDK. . Then I went back to the information about the mail carrier person who also had the same name at one time and of course the 2 properties with the combined names. A LOT of effort went into trying to find the right person/non person to blame. A lot of manufactured stories grew at lighting speed and it did hurt a lot of people-A LOT. How shameful.:maddening:

BBM - Case in point - I was re-watching the 3rd installment of the Dr. Phil interview yesterday. At one point Dr. Phil asked Cindy why the defense team went after George, if Cindy didn't believe that he molested Casey or was present at the alleged drowning. Her response was "Because they were running out of people to blame ... besides Casey ...". Swear to God, she said that. She then went on to say how upset she was that George was being used as a scapegoat, but had absolutely nothing to say for herself about how she did that exact thing to Ricardo, Amy, Roy, ZENAIDA, et al.

BBM - Case in point - I was re-watching the 3rd installment of the Dr. Phil interview yesterday. At one point Dr. Phil asked Cindy why the defense team went after George, if Cindy didn't believe that he molested Casey or was present at the alleged drowning. Her response was "Because they were running out of people to blame ... besides Casey ...". Swear to God, she said that. She then went on to say how upset she was that George was being used as a scapegoat, but had absolutely nothing to say for herself about how she did that exact thing to Ricardo, Amy, Roy, ZENAIDA, et al.

I think you're right about that. I seem to recall something like that. Video anyone?

I think you're right about that. I seem to recall something like that. Video anyone?

I still have it on my DVR. ...

Found it. She says it at 23:15
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x94fAP-6hg"]Dr Phil the Anthony Interview Pt. 3 - YouTube[/ame]

IMO I think CA threw GA under the buss herself. I don't believe for a second she didn't know about the molestation allegations. I'm sure JB told her when she had that secret meeting with him without GA. I'm sure CA would have done ANYTHINGT to save her precious murdering daughter! ughh!!! To make it worse, now she thinks it's a sign from God that FCA didn't do it because whe was not found guilty. I'm sure my bp was sky high when watching this.

FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

11/14/2011 Notice of Hearing
AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING

ok.....who wants to find out what/when this is?

How very well I remember this statement of hers. Then I remember back to the little radio incident prior to Dr. P with a cousin or whoever it was that called into some radio station and spoke of this family conference call and all that entailed and who's name popped up when the word molestation came up? We know who and it was then relayed it was coming out in a book. I admit I have no clue if that was a prank call or not, but at the time it sounded real and to this day I have seen nothing of a lawsuit against this cousin or the radio station if it was a prank call. :waitasec:

So true Maryanne, I noticed during the interview, CA was always ready to bring up GA's past failings when asked about OCA. My jar dropped when she claimed she was past being angry with OCA......OCA gets rid of her Grandchild and she isn't angry anymore. WoW.

So true Maryanne, I noticed during the interview, CA was always ready to bring up GA's past failings when asked about OCA. My jar dropped when she claimed she was past being angry with OCA......OCA gets rid of her Grandchild and she isn't angry anymore. WoW.

CA claims that she and KC are so much alike so I guess she had to get over it. I mean it took KC less than an hour to get over it. jmo

So steamed by the new motion in the news thread. Apparently Casey's lawyers want EVERYTHING from ZG while Casey can use the 5th and give NOTHING. OMG, I am so MAD about this new motion. And I just know that the Casey loving judge will accept it and make ZG turn over everything too...:furious:

Article listing specifics of FCA's motion re: ZFG. On the right sidebar, it links to the documents filed, the 2nd doc includes original motions along with ZFG original answers to FCA's questions:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/342285/Caseys-lawyers-to-Zenaida-Gonzalez:-We-want-your-proof

Casey's lawyers to Zenaida Gonzalez: We want your proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members