ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the lawyer thread, AZlawyer stated that a subpoena is served personally. She was talking about how it can't be served thru her lawyers, but, this may also apply to not being able to be served thru the probation officer.

In the lawyer thread, AZlawyer stated that a subpoena is served personally. She was talking about how it can't be served thru her lawyers, but, this may also apply to not being able to be served thru the probation officer.

That certainly limits the possibilities. Who can serve her the darn papers?
This just seems like a big game.

That certainly limits the possibilities. Who can serve her the darn papers?
This just seems like a big game.

Google says either a sheriff or a process server. (Boy, I'd love to be the process server - I'd give her much more than papers).

I hope Zenaida's lawyers are given OCA's address!

Mason said he doesn't think they're good enough to find her.

They've already been doing that and I don't think they're good enough. So they can spend all the money they want to and do all the charades they want to. If they happen to find her, it'll be short lived knowledge, because she'll be gone," Mason said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...s/articles/cfn/2012/3/11/will_we_soon_find_ou

Heh heh - so FCA really is living in a mobile trailer?? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
" You find it - we tow it"? :waitasec:

I'll never, ever understand why or how Casey Anthony is able to obtain the special privileges when the rest of society has to adhere to the rules and laws that govern our society.

Whadda steaming crock!

Oh... and Mason can sit and spin his own hand signals.
:maddening:

Heh heh - so FCA really is living in a mobile trailer?? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know why Mason is so smug about his ability to keep her hidden - it didn't take Diane Dimond long to unearth her at the church in Palm bay.

I do not know about Florida, but in my state a person can be legally served by the attorney publishing the service in the Legal Notices section of the local newspaper. If they do not know exactly what city she is in they can publish in several papers. They would not need to hit every paper, just the main ones, to be considered legally served.

Again, not sure Florida allows this type of process service...but surely there are from time to time Florida residents who must be served for whom a current address is not known. How would a homeless person be served in Florida if they could not be physically located?

If they know which probation officer she is seeing to give the subpoena to, they probably would have a good idea of where she is at.
I think she is still staying at the church. I wish we knew an insider.

They've already been doing that and I don't think they're good enough. So they can spend all the money they want to and do all the charades they want to. If they happen to find her, it'll be short lived knowledge, because she'll be gone," Mason said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...s/articles/cfn/2012/3/11/will_we_soon_find_ou

Well, if I were CM's wife, I'd want to know exactly why my husband was adamant about protecting her to the point of saying he'd move her around. I put absolutely NOTHING past KCA! She will do ANYTHING to get what she wants! If you are reading this, Mrs. Cheney, keep a real close eye on your husband! There IS a reason that a once highly respected attorney has lowered himself to bird flipping and playing hide-the-felon! MOO

If they know which probation officer she is seeing to give the subpoena to, they probably would have a good idea of where she is at.
I think she is still staying at the church. I wish we knew an insider.

It would be lovely if they could catch her going in or out of her probation office, but me thinks that KCA is so darn special that she just emails or phones it in. She can't risk another post-it note attempt! However, if M&M can just put the trial off for a few months, she will be going off of probation. I bet she would have to appear to sign a release and then they could serve her. JMO

It would be lovely if they could catch her going in or out of her probation office, but me thinks that KCA is so darn special that she just emails or phones it in. She can't risk another post-it note attempt! However, if M&M can just put the trial off for a few months, she will be going off of probation. I bet she would have to appear to sign a release and then they could serve her. JMO

She's been allowed to lie and leave things blank on her little "probation" forms, it's just nothing but exceptions for her.

I do not know about Florida, but in my state a person can be legally served by the attorney publishing the service in the Legal Notices section of the local newspaper. If they do not know exactly what city she is in they can publish in several papers. They would not need to hit every paper, just the main ones, to be considered legally served.

Again, not sure Florida allows this type of process service...but surely there are from time to time Florida residents who must be served for whom a current address is not known. How would a homeless person be served in Florida if they could not be physically located?

There probably is a provision for service by publication if someone is avoiding service. And how can you say Casey's not avoiding service, if she won't let her attorney accept service and won't say where she lives? IMO the judge should have given ZG's attorneys her address but ordered them to keep it confidential (except from the process server).

I wonder if finger mason is hiding the felon in his condo in New Smyrna Beach ?

If this girl is innocent, why is she hiding and why is Mason packing?
This is sick.
Fyi...from Richard Hornsby on Twittter:Richard Hornsby‏@RichardHornsby

.@bobkealing Shouldn't be hard to find, by law she is supposed to register with the county Sheriff where she lives: http://goo.gl/aoMVu

In reply to bob kealing

"Did you see the mob out there? They were only missing the white hats and pitchforks, we're not going to play into that game," said Casey's attorney, Cheney Mason.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-may-be-subpoenaed-if-civil-case-lawyers-can-/nLQ33/

White hats and pitchforks? Please do tell me it is a new group (of which I'm unaware) and not an inference to that old, bigoted white-robed mob!! Cheney loves drama. But pitchforks? Please!! He can't even keep his melodramatic accusations straight.

Mob? What Mob?
Are a few local camera crews now being described as a mob by Mason?

law concerning the reporting of a missing child he calls stupid
threats a federal law suit, Aaaagain.
mob
white hats
pitch forks

pfft Mr Mason pfft
pfft.

Well if they find her long enough to serve her, what difference does it make if she moves?
What's the matter with this guy (CM)? I imagine he's the sort of person who likes to stick his fingers in his ears, stick out his tongue, and whine "na na na na na".
Geez, I wish he'd grow up. Always has to have the last word. G-d I despise him.

If this girl is innocent, why is she hiding and why is Mason packing?
This is sick.
Fyi...from Richard Hornsby on Twittter:Richard Hornsby‏@RichardHornsby

.@bobkealing Shouldn't be hard to find, by law she is supposed to register with the county Sheriff where she lives
: http://goo.gl/aoMVu

In reply to bob kealing

BBM: I will not be the least bit surprised if it comes out that Casey Anthony has been exempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member