ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Orlando local, this ought to be an interesting lawyer show down.
John M., is known locally as an "ambulance chaser" He will sue anyone.
Oh but he is so good, really seems to be for the people. His voice always has what appears to be geniune concern and he is one of the best if not the best in Central FL.

Made the 25 Most Powerful People in Orlando List, whereas Nejames received a few votes but not enough to make the list.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/Orlando-area-Most-Powerful-2007.htm

According to the article, ....'They want a settlement that could be partly paid out of the Anthony homeowner's insurance policy.'

WOW........does your HO insurance cover what comes out of your adult child's mouth ??

Ok, my parting shot. I've got other threads and docs to read. What follows is a summary of my own personal opinions:

1. Z has been defamed.
2. The law provides a remedy to defamation.
3. Z has ever right to bring suit.
4. I hope she gets either a big settlement or judgment, which will be determined by the court action.
5. I hope everyone will walk around the block, I won't even ask for a mile, in her shoes, then come back and tell me what you think.

And, btw, a civil judgment is enforceable for 20 years from the date docketed. When Z gets a judgment, she'll be entitled for 20 years, 20 long years, to collect.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I couldn't have said it better myself!! I am soooooo happy ZG is taking back control of her life!!!

Good for her - I hope she wins big time with her suit .

Remember when CA told Tricia that her lawyer was gonna go after those who are slandering KC? Turnaround is fair! And, karma is a biotch!

I don't getcha Willy What do you mean ? Casey is a resident of the Anthony home . What in that is wrong info ?

No, I agree that Casey is a resident of the household and also that homeowner's insurance does cover libel and slander up to the amount of coverage purchased, usually $300,000. I suppose the insurance company might attempt to make a case against paying based on the fact that Casey had moved out, if ZG wins the case.

I was merely commenting on all the hoopla that was made over Casey stating that she was a resident - when the fact is she was specifically asked whether she was a protester or a resident. Sometimes there is so much spin on this forum that it's difficult to keep the facts straight.

IIRC, didn't KC tell LE during the interview at Universal that the Nanny had no children? I'm pretty sure that's what I read, although at this point I've read so many docs that I don't trust my own recollection, LOL! I will try to find it.

She may have, but she also said that Zani and Sam brought their three children, when they jumped her at Blanchard>

WOW........does your HO insurance cover what comes out of your adult child's mouth ??

lol...no, not to my knowledge. Perhaps they intend to also go after CA & JA, the "home owners."

He starts off immediately with a falsehood, saying that ZG is the nanny named by Casey. It has been proven that she is NOT the nanny, even the person making the accusation said she is NOT the nanny.

I'm glad ZG is suing! It's not a matter of not identifying this particular ZG, Casey and the entire Anthony family has dragged the name, ZFG, through the mud, to the point where anyone with that name is automatically suspect.

I hope the lawsuit is all encompassing, as the Anthony family as a whole has repeated Casey's lie about ZFG as a fact.

Be nice if JG would sue, too! He's been slandered.

But not about this particular ZFG! Casey excluded her and no one in the family has pointed any fingers at this particular ZFG.

Well, the lawyer seems to think otherwise. I'm very glad she did it.

I think ZG needs the protection of a lawyer. She has suffered losses. She needs it to stop.

And, the As are threatening to sue anyone who has "slandered" or "libeled" KC.

Seems fair to me!

As my Dad (the lawyer) used to say, "You can sue the Bishop of Boston for bastardy."

I think what she was implying was that Casey never identified her as the IN. Yes, Casey is responsible for what's happened to her child, but I don't know if she can be sued for saying a person's name. I hope there aren't other ZFGs anywhere else because they could jump on this, too. I would just like to hear an explanation from a lawyer that's NOT associated with the parties involved. I also personally don't see Casey getting a dime. I pray and hope new charges are brought soon.
PS- now if somehow Casey stole and used her identity then maybe she could win...something.

..and she may have told LE that is isn't THAT ZG. But, she also told the cops it was the ZG at the Sawgrass.

No, I agree that Casey is a resident of the household and also that homeowner's insurance does cover libel and slander up to the amount of coverage purchased, usually $300,000. I suppose the insurance company might attempt to make a case against paying based on the fact that Casey had moved out, if ZG wins the case.

I was merely commenting on all the hoopla that was made over Casey stating that she was a resident - when the fact is she was specifically asked whether she was a protester or a resident. Sometimes there is so much spin on this forum that it's difficult to keep the facts straight.

Gotcha lol I believe attorney Morgan stated he was going to look into the HO policy to see if that was a possiblity.

That may not be nessasary with all the exploiting of their missing/dead granddaughter/daughter this family has been doing .

What's the currant figures now ? 2 mil + $200,000 20/20 video rights + misuse of donations . I think the HO policy is peanuts

This Morgan guy is too funny. Saying ZG is not working "partly as a result of this case". Oh, there he goes, admitting she was not working when this happened. He's going to be in for a big surprise when he sees the police reports and ZG's interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko