ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZG gets a great attorney, who has a proven track records, and the stealing, lying, can't say where her baby is Casey has JB.

Maybe the Karma has already started.....

Hey Ezryder! ZG knew last week that a whole bunch of us were behind her. We saw what was going on, so we encouraged her to seek legal council. And, boy, did she ever... Go JM! So thanks, Ezryder, Brini, et al cheering this cause. I'm sure ZG appreciates your support...

Yup , I still wish that Woman Attorney was involved but JM works for me :clap:

This woman DOES have the exact same name. So if there's any chance of it becoming a civil suit it would have to be ZFGs and not ZGs and I bet there's about 4 of those max in Florida.

EVEN THOUGH Casey LATER discounted her and did not identify her in a line up, Casey has zero credability. Casey saying "It's her, oh wait, it's not her, but it's maybe her, but aliens stole my brain..." is not going to clear anyone of suspicion because whatever Casey says has consequences for other people that she can't control since she's so unreliable a source. The media actually tried to CLEAR ZFG's name. They were very sympathic to her. In addition, the police cleared her. And now a lawyer is attempting to clear her name. The ONLY person who has slandered her is not the police or the media, it is Casey. And for whatever reason people persist in believing Casey's story because this is an emotional case with a missing little girl and they want to believe.

No one knows the extent of her abuse from the public, but I would not at all be surprised if it comes out that it was extensive. Myspace flooding rendering her myspace page unusable, death threats, threatening emails, mail, or phone calls, people recognizing her in public or her name at a store and making comments, etc. As to the job, unless an employer said "I will not hire you because you are a suspect in a murder" then she can't really prove that's the reason she was unemployed. But who knows, maybe someone DID say that. Stupid not to cover their own butt, but maybe she has proof. And that's not the only problem she had I'm sure.

If there are movie deals or book deals, ZFGS name will be immortalized with whatever information Casey made up about her. The public suspicion will continue for many years to come.

ZFG has not accepted money for her story in any way so far. That says a lot.

And Casey basically implicated an innocent person in a kidnapping/murder case. That's pretty disgusting. If it is proven that she stole personal information with malicious intent to frame this ZFG, then she's going down imo.

:behindbar

:clap::clap:

Yeah all that !!!

:blowkiss:

Jeez, those poor kids, too...I feel sorry for them having to deal with all this. Casey, casey, casey, she's not happy until she totally messes up the max # of lives she can. :rolleyes:

This is the part that gets me the most Those Poor Kids

ZG gets a great attorney, who has a proven track records, and the stealing, lying, can't say where her baby is Casey has JB.

Maybe the Karma has already started.....

Should we start a list of potential witnesses on behave of ZG

Hmmm let's see
LP
RD
YM
All LE working the case

Did I miss anyone ?

Pro bono or contingency.

The police ALWAYS release all the identifying details about the alledged kidnapper, in these cases, so the person can be spotted. Why should this one be diferent?

Do we not have a complete description of the woman who just kidnapped her four children ?

You are missing my point, The Police KNEW where to find THIS PARTICULAR woman. They could have kept HER identity out of the media from go.

CAPS are for emphasis not shouting ;-)

They could easily release the description yes, but they revelaed way to much data on this one particular person off the bat.

Not saying it's their fault either, its that mad rush of people wanting to find the culprit that got outa hand, media and bloggers ahoy.

Link me to any child abduction case where the police take the statement of the last person who saw the child (Casey Anthony) that names a suspect where the police say, "Ok, we need to really sit down with this person and see if they really did it!" before they release a name to the public. That's not how missing children cases work. :D

Casey pointed the finger at ZFG and said, "ZFG, model/color of car, has two kids named *advertiser censored* and YYY, wears hair curly or straight, stole my kid." Law enforcement did their job and let the media know. Law enforcement did their jobs! Turns out what Casey said was a lie. Turns out Casey has a new charge against her that'll probably expand to include her family, and more than likely they won't need to even find a body or prove murder to have Casey locked up for the rest of her life*. Law enforcement should thank her for making it so easy!

*If they do find Caylee is dead and Casey did harm her on purpose, "the rest of Casey's life" will probably be shortened quite a bit, which is a bonus for the taxpayers she'll be mooching off of while she's sitting in prison!**

**I'm not bitter, I promise! :D

Ditto my last reply to another similar post.

CNN just said we'll hear from Z and her attorney at 5:00.

Grats to those arguing both sides actually. Most arguments so far are indeed strong. This is why it takes 12 people to decide your fate!

Should we start a list of potential witnesses on behave of ZG

Hmmm let's see
LP
RD
YM
All LE working the case

Did I miss anyone ?

Oh, I couldn't pass this one up! I've been reading and taking it all in! But, Irish, you've left out one:

In a 'backward kinda way' -- KC

Grats to those arguing both sides actually. Most arguments so far are indeed strong. This is why it takes 12 people to decide your fate!

Frip, respectfully, a civil case does not take a unanimous verdict. And it's a preponderance of the evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt. Far lower burden of proof in a civil case. Any doubt? Can I just say -- O.J.?

Hi, CW! Hope you've enjoyed catching up on the thread. I did! And, um, it's news? Well, for some of us, maybe.

I did enjoy catching up. I'm very interested in learning how Casey got the name F off of the guest card when it wasn't on there. Other than that, I'm frustrated with this thread. How many times can a person ask for a link to what kind of car Z drives or point out that Casey NEVER named Z's children?

At least 3 people have said that Casey mentioned the nanny Z to them long before Caylee went missing. I think she made the name up long before ZG ever looked at the Sawgrass apartment.

Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot of ZG and her attorney in the media from here on out. :rolleyes:

I did enjoy catching up. I'm very interested in learning how Casey got the name F off of the guest card when it wasn't on there. Other than that, I'm frustrated with this thread. How many times can a person ask for a link to what kind of car Z drives or point out that Casey NEVER named Z's children?

At least 3 people have said that Casey mentioned the nanny Z to them long before Caylee went missing. I think she made the name up long before ZG ever looked at the Sawgrass apartment.

Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot of ZG and her attorney in the media from here on out. :rolleyes:

Just checking in......no links for kids/car yet ???? (must be very hard to find..LOL).

ZG & her lawyer on the news ???.....wow can't wait to see how she looks now that she's 25 !!!

Going to summarize a little of what John Morgan said on CNN. I suspect it'll be up on their link later.

Per JM:
Z - lost her job.
The apartment complex where she lived asked her to move.
When she was interviewed, she talked with her face blacked out; she doesn't want to be seen; she doesn't want to be known; she doesn't deserve this.

Let the police come to your door and question you about a child's disappearance. "If you don't fight back for your good name, God help you."

The police came to Z, knew her childrens' names, the make, model and color of her car.

$15,000 damages is jurisdictional amount to get into court.

This gives the plaintiff deposition and subpoena power, of KC, her mother, her father, and her friends. And they (the plaintiff) are going to be taking a pro-active position.

Originally Posted by Tate
Hey Ezryder! ZG knew last week that a whole bunch of us were behind her. We saw what was going on, so we encouraged her to seek legal council. And, boy, did she ever... Go JM! So thanks, Ezryder, Brini, et al cheering this cause. I'm sure ZG appreciates your support...

Yup , I still wish that Woman Attorney was involved but JM works for me :clap:

Gloria A probably referred her to JM... Did ZG say that's how it went down?

So what if she is getting public assistance... Is that a crime? There's nothing illegal about getting public assistance. And even if she is, it's irrelevant to this case and is none of our business...

it's not like zanni lost a job due to this............she was already unemployed. imo she has no damages

Hi, CW! Hope you've enjoyed catching up on the thread. I did! And, um, it's news? Well, for some of us, maybe.

LOVE your new avi, Ezryder! It's perfect for the situation at hand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74