Zodiac killer / Robert Durst Connection?

hi guys, i know next to nothing about the zodiac killer. i watched the jinx and had a youtube spree on robert durst some time ago. i noticed that on the halloween card it says:

"you ache to know my name so i'll clue you in"

the words paradice & slaves form a cross. the letters RAD form the exact middle point of the cross so i figured

RAD or Robert Alan Durst.

what do you think?
I think the initials are some combination of LFV, AVF, or LAV.

DE819367-8A05-4E58-A433-B009657AA1C2.jpeg793602A5-C9CC-4F40-ADFF-36080C5311CE.jpeg
He drew a weird symbol beneath the words Happy Halloween on the inside of the card and on the upper left corner of the card envelope. He also weirdly underlined the letters l, a, and v in the address to Paul Averly (whose name is actually Paul Avery). The left “wing” of this bat looking symbol could be an L or V. The right “wing” clearly resembles an F. If you connect the 4 dots in the middle, you would see an A. The joining of the “wings” could also be a V.

Similarly, the line beneath “Paul Averly” draws attention to the letters LAV. Or the lowercase l combined with the line might be a sideways F.

Because the symbol is located at the bottom of the card (where you’d expect to find the card sender’s signature) AND the top left corner of the card’s envelope (where you’d expect to find the sender’s name and return address), I think it’s likely a clue.

Picture Source: The Zodiac Killer: A Timeline
(I added the yellow circles, obviously.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back