Zodiac killer / Robert Durst Connection?

Discussion in 'The Zodiac Killer' started by Natalie van, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Natalie van

Natalie van New Member

Thank you for the info. I read that mr. Durst was diagnosed with multiple personalities as a child. During therapy sessions after his mother died.
    I will find the source and post them.

Regardless. Robert is not stable and I do not believe that everyone falls under an all or nothing category. Some humans are forever evolving. Some with spirituality some with humanitarian, others with narcissism and a few tragic humans that are ruled by the animal part of being a human. All of these peak at some point and then become survival. That of course is my humble opinion of growing up with a sociopath father and seeing the darkest demons of human beings.

5williamg likes this.

2. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

I totally agree. When Durst was 10 years old, a psychiatrist said he couldn’t be treated because he suffered from “personality decomposition and possibly even schizophrenia”.

Personality decomposition is not a true medical diagnosis and could mean any number of things — amnesia, emotional distress, psychological trauma, or any of the existing personality disorders (paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, antisocial, borderline, histrionic, narcissistic, avoidant, dependent, obsessive compulsive).

A psychiatrist hired by Durst’s lawyers during the Morris Black trial also diagnosed him with Asperger's.

Side Note / also thought I’d add —
    I think some very plausible and convincing points have been made in this thread, but the Susan Berman letter handwriting (which Durst admittedly wrote) looks nothing like the Zodiac’s handwriting IMO.

5williamg likes this.
  3. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

Hi Natalie, I didn’t read this until today my email is so full of spam. I can email you a copy of the book it’s called “millionaire murders” Trail to the Zodiac Killer. I published it on kindle publishing but it did not download the images for each section. wgseattle@gmail.com I would like to email you a complete copy.

4. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

Hi Natalie, I didn’t read this until today my email is so full of spam. I can email you a copy of the book it’s called “millionaire murders” Trail to the Zodiac Killer. I published it on kindle publishing but it did not download the images for each section. wgseattle@gmail.com I would like to email you a complete copy.

5. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

After Robert Durst was found not quilty of murder chopping up his pal in Galveston, he met a woman named Linda Zavellos on a flight, and subsequently dated her. In a letter Durst had hand delivered to her by a currier, he wrote how he peeped into her window. Zodiac sent a letter to Dt. Toshi that read “peeped through the pines” the word peeped seems bizarre compared to peeked which seems more normal. I think this is one more clue that points at Robert Durst as the zodiac.

anniejanet likes this.
  6. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

7. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

Manuel: I have been studying the connection between Robert durst and zodiac for several years, you seem to know a lot about the zodiac case details. The heavy New York accent may have been construed as a drawl by the young Californians. I never heard about zodiac drawl report before, which validated my theory z is from back east.

8. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

9. cujenn81

Well... men who watch women thru windows aren't called Peeking Toms. They're called Peeping Toms.
    I think peep is actually more commonly used to describe such behavior. Peep is to look at something while trying not to be seen or noticed. Peek is to look slyly, or with the eyes half closed, or in a hesitant manner.

10. MajorHoople

MajorHoople Well-Known Member

This is interesting, but I don't believe that Robert Durst is clever enough to be the Zodiac. The only reason that Durst has avoided prison is because of his family fortune.

cujenn81 likes this.
  11. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

When durst was a child after his mother committed suicide, his father had Roberts mental health evaluated. He was diagnosed with personality decomposition. Durst missing or dead wife got her hands on the documents, his brother may have had something to do with the release of the information
    Read Robert durst’s letter to Linda Zavalos, he looked into the window of her new place, I don’t think there was anyone living there to peep at yet.

12. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

After researching Robert Durst for years, I can tell you he is clever sneaky slippery uses and carries disguises multiple identifications and identities, large amount of cash hidden or mailed to himself. We all watch spy movies, but how many of us take notes and apply these tactics to our routine.

13. cujenn81

You can also peep at things, so the vacancy of the house is irrelevant. My point was that peep is commonly used to describe the act of peeping in windows. Therefore, it’s not a bizarre or unusual word choice at all. At least, in my opinion.

charminglane and MajorHoople like this.
  14. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

The
    I have examined the cadaver note and envelope and compared it to zodiac letters and envelopes. I have noticed some similarities. Directive to speed up dilivery, seems zodiac was alway trying different ways to speed up the mail with notes on the envelope double stamping or air mail. Where were they postmarked? Look closer at the clues.

Natalie van likes this.
  15. cujenn81

I suppose our opinions have diverged and ne’er a twain shall they meet.

Natalie van likes this.
  16. 5williamg

5williamg New Member

This thread was created by paying attention to clues and similarities by a highly intelligent focused sleuth, I believe this thread may lead to the true identity of the zodiac killer.

Natalie van likes this.
  17. Richard

Richard Well-Known Member

Durst's most recent trial began on March 2, 2020, but was postponed when Judge Windham announced that the trial, which had been under way for six days, will stand adjourned until a later date due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After additional pandemic-related delays, and a denied defense motion for a mistrial, the trial is scheduled to resume on May 17, 2021.

charminglane likes this.
  18. Natalie van

Natalie van New Member

I don’t know much of clinical diagnosis from a doctors side. I do know people and have been around humans with mental illness, multiple personality disorders , psychopaths, murders etc. the all have something in common. They are just off mentally. They don’t function in society in a capable way. Sometimes it’s a feeling when around them, sometimes it’s the actions of them. I am a human of curiosity and I ask questions outside of black and white thinking. Which sometimes gets missed by people that like labels on personalities.
    I do know that peoples mental disorders can be layered with many diagnosis and they absolutely can change over time to adapt life to abide their demons and or survival. As we age, some also have an expanded mental faculties that breakdown. The brain ages and gets tired, lazy or just crazy.
    I certainly am pointing out some things that gave me red flags and wanted to discuss. I think it would be very easy to change handwriting, per say. The MO for the zodiac killings are a young mans spree killing. The murder he committed to his friend in San Francisco was a whole different MO. It was closer to him, he could have gotten caught and that panic could have caused him to write the letter faster or he changed in all those years . I am a firm believer that some killers don’t change the MO. But some, get off on throwing the trail to someone else. That is plausible and the most dangerous kind of demon.

I like that the thread has some interest . thanks for responding :)

Falling Down likes this.