GUILTY AZ - Fernando & Sophia Richter for imprisoning 3 daughters, Tucson, 2013

zero self control, even while under guard. Can you imagine the hell of being subject to his empowerment and whims in a house where HE was authority?

I truly hope the girls are adjusting and doing alright. We have no clue what they lived through held for so long under the rule of these parents.

I guess their cases will be with Az Child Abuse and Dependency Court? I've been checking Pima Co. Superior Court dockets & AZ Supreme Court dockets and there isn't any cases listed...yet.

I'm not finding anything either. Did see a current Records Request on the 2012 case, but nothing new logged on the sites.

Looks like a possible other charge against him in 2012 out of Sahaurita? Diff middle initial shown, but birth month and year is the same. Also a DUI w/ probation pending.

ETA: Yes, that's him (middle initial H - for Hernandez) CR13318083A is the case number for the daughters. New charge (12/9) is now listed, too. He goes by the middle initial A (for Alvarez) too. Arraignment on 12/13, but wife's record indicates a comment about a 12/9 court date not calendared.

DrKnow? I read on one of our local newstations' page they frequented Brodie's Tavern and Mom was 'pimping out' Dad. Ewwww. KVOA tried to follow up with the poster, but who knows...

This guy is a loose cannon. Caught himself another charge... assault while in custody. http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/24173273/new-charge-for-stepdad-in-abuseimprisonment-case
Article is still citing the sexual abuse charge... Interesting.

snipped>
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Pima County Justice Court records say Fernando Richter was charged this morning with an assault while in jail.

Fernando Richter also was charged with sexual abuse with a person under 15 years of age, according to TPD.

MHO, he's not going to make it. He's doomed. :twocents:

Yeah... he may be detoxing, too. He clearly has issues.

DrKnow? I read on one of our local newstations' page they frequented Brodie's Tavern and Mom was 'pimping out' Dad. Ewwww. KVOA tried to follow up with the poster, but who knows...

Ewww is right. I missed that. These two are sick and twisted.

Where the sheet did he get tin foil?

I once made a tin foil ball about 1 1/2" in size, solid, from kit kat wrappers & gum wrappers. Everyone would strip the tin foil off of theirs and give it to me. Why, I was a dumb freshman in HS.

Honestly, can't they make weapons out of it? For conducting electricity or something? Covering a window with it sounds like it came from food or something.

Love our local reporting. (/sarcasm)
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Pima County Adult Detention Center responded to an aggravated assault early this morning.

According to Tracy Suitt, when deputies arrived, they learned that Fernando Richter was covering the window of his assigned cell with wet papers.

Jail staff directed him to remove the papers and opened the cell door when he refused to comply.

Richter grabbed a corrections officer's uniform shirt and attempted to push his way out of the cell. The corrections officers immediately took control of Richter and placed him in handcuffs.

No corrections officers were injured.

Richterwas arrested and charged with Aggravated Assault on a Correctional Officer, a class 5 felony."
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/24177077/fernando-richter-charged-with-class-five-felony

ETA: Both KGUN 9 and KVOA have updated from 'tin foil' to 'paper' now, too. Pffft.

I can't find it now but I do believe I saw SR's last name on the marriage license as Presley too.

I would not be surprised if he IS suicidal. He is a bully, a coward and gets his manhood from abusing children and controlling every minute aspect of their lives, even when they bathe or use the bathroom.

Jail has to be the scariest of places for that sort. He suffers from LMS as I call it. Little Man Syndrome. Its why he is a bully its why he is freaking out now. He probably was trying to cover the window so he COULD try to kill himself, thus causing the assault ruckus in the first place. I say let him.

MOO

His court picture shows a scared man. Ready to cry or already crying. If he can't take, well...but then again, he made the girls suffer, he needs to feel that too.

Parents_kept_teen_girls_captiv.png

I personally don't care if he kills himself. Televised for posterity would work, too. I don't enjoy my tax dollars going to stupid appeals and inflated housing/legal expenses. SeeYaBye.

Don't get me started on the appeal process and costs. I get ugly. lol

I just want to know the min/max these two are facing. That's probably also another place to change some laws.

Let that sucker cry/attempt suicide all he wants. If someone wants to, they will. Doubt he will, sounds too outstanding of an action to be noticed by plastering wet paper towels on his window of his cell. faker and not uncommon would it be to an abuser, drama tactics. "I'm really going to do it this time"...jmo so do it.

Let that sucker cry/attempt suicide all he wants. If someone wants to, they will. Doubt he will, sounds too outstanding of an action to be noticed by plastering wet paper towels on his window of his cell. faker and not uncommon would it be to an abuser, drama tactics. "I'm really going to do it this time"...jmo so do it.

RSBM

"If I can't imprison and abuse children then I don't want to live! The world is meaningless to me without some kids to terrorize!"

I'm sure we'll hear the addict excuse shortly. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval
Back