GUILTY AZ - Fernando & Sophia Richter for imprisoning 3 daughters, Tucson, 2013

Are female child abusers/pedophiles treated with "contempt" like male child abusers/pedophiles by fellow prisoners? TIA

Are female child abusers/pedophiles treated with "contempt" like male child abusers/pedophiles by fellow prisoners? TIA

If not more so.

Female inmates separated from their own children do not take kindly to women who voluntarily harmed their children.

I hope so Zuri! I hate to say it, but I do.

I almost feel more anger towards her than I do towards him- if that makes sense.

If not more so.

Female inmates separated from their own children do not take kindly to women who voluntarily harmed their children.

I hope so Zuri! I hate to say it, but I do.

I almost feel more anger towards her than I do towards him- if that makes sense.

Thank you both for answering my question. I too hold her more responsible, the key word being responsible. Obviously I am basing my opinion on what I define a Mom as being. She is an example of someone not worthy of having that title. JMV

"They looked beautiful to me." Great grandmother of girls in child imprisonment case sees them for first time in years

The girls are still in CPS custody. Their great grandmother says she thinks she has a chance to get custody of the oldest child and expects the two younger children to go to their natural father.

more at link

http://www.jrn.com/kgun9/news/They-...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(I was hoping they would all be able to stay together...)

I hope they stay together too. I would think they need each other. JMO

With the oldest being 17 and from a different father, I'm not sure they will stay together. We went through a similar situation when my sister died suddenly and left 3 kids, from 3 fathers, behind. While we desperately tried to keep the kids together, bio-Dad of the youngest stepped up and was awarded custody while we retained custody of the older two. They missed each other terribly on a day-to-day basis, but I really think in our case she was well-served by being w/her bio-Dad... someone her Mom never allowed her to 'know.' All 3 are in touch, and 2 of them (oldest and youngest) see one another for a long stretch every summer. Middle child is another sad issue, and she misses seeing him.
It's so difficult with blended families. It sounds like Mom here cut ties with bio-Dads, and probably let the girls believe their Dads didn't love them/care. (much as my sister had done)... In which case, at the least I hope that if the oldest goes with her bio-Dad all three can remain in close contact with open ability to see one another. Anyone know where this Dad lives? Tucson? (hopefully)

"News 4 Tucson has obtained a copy of a new search warrant recently served at the midtown home where three young girls say they were held captive by their stepfather and mother.

According to the documents, Police Officers took evidence from the home in the 2800 block of Estrella on December 13th.

The girls were rescued back on November 26th. They told investigators they were held captive at their home by stepfather, Fernando Richter, and their mother, Sophia Richter. They also say they were fed just once a day.

The search warrant shows officers removed an orange bucket with food, drinking containers, samples of carpet from the closets and clothing from the home.

The Richter's remain in the Pima County Jail. We're told the 12, 14 and 17-year-old girls are together."
From KVOA (Tucson)http://www.kvoa.com/news/more-items-taken-from-home-where-girls-say-they-were-held-captive/

RSBM

"If I can't imprison and abuse children then I don't want to live! The world is meaningless to me without some kids to terrorize!"

I'm sure we'll hear the addict excuse shortly. :rolleyes:

Sounds less like a suicide threat and more like an attack on officers. He should have been thrown in some kind of solitary confinement. I guess that's what suicide watch is. I hope he suffers. A lot.

Karma has come to bite him on the butt. Doesn't he know how to flush a toilet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back