SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for locals:

Tidewater Rd.,the location of the bones found this weekend. What is the land like here? Is it near homes, businesses? Well traveled or almost no one would go hike in the woods here?
What was it like 5 or 10 years ago?

You can see it on Google Earth Tidewater Rd. Myrtle Beach, SC

It's desolate and rarely traveled. 2 businesses, construction type, concrete and flooring. Dead ends, lots of woods.

Welcome 54 Guests! Please join us with your local insight and help us find Heather!

:welcome:

3 days before HE reported disappearance a suspicious person/veh was reported to police near her residence

Other - 4XX RIVER OAKS DR, HORRY COUNTY, SC

12/14/2013 02:05 PM.
SUSP PERSON/VEH Case number: 13115687.

3 days before HE reported disappearance a suspicious person/veh was reported to police near her residence

Other - 4XX RIVER OAKS DR, HORRY COUNTY, SC

12/14/2013 02:05 PM.
SUSP PERSON/VEH Case number: 13115687.

Good work, Topcat. :) Would be interesting to find out more details about this.

What bridges, other than the Socastee Swing Bridge, are in the areas. TIA

MORE JMO, BRAINSTORMING AND SPECULATION TO FOLLOW:

Can somebody please be so kind to grab a screenshot map of Peachtree, and how the road winds around to Conway, 30 minute ride, as posted upstream by MBnative? I know there has been absolutely no confirmation that Conway is a factor here, but this direct route, among some other things (awareness space, distance, etc.), makes me inclined to want to look into Conway further. TIA.
How do I post the image?

Any shady, isolated underpasses along any of the potential routes? TIA

Again, just wondering if there might have possibly been a jealous ex involved. Obvious, and I know LE is looking into this, etc., but just want to make sure we don't get tunnel vision here re: a random predator (which is equally as likely, imo).

Carolyn Callahan ‏@carolyncallahan 3m

Also in Horry County: Still no information in the case of #HeatherElvis . If you know where she is, call police. #sctweets

Police tell @BrettBuffington the remains have been there for at least 5 years. #sctweets

We continue to follow the news out of Horry County that human remains have been found. We will keep you updated. #sctweets

Brett Buffington ‏@BrettBuffington 1m

Police now say somewhere between the 4-5 year range.. Can't tell if remains male or female.. A DNA will have to confirm the identity..

That officer told me, so far investigators have yet to find any signs of trauma.. We are following this story closely

Talked with an officer with Horry Police who confirmed the remains found today were human. Exposed to elements for " at least 5 years"

A question for locals:

Tidewater Rd.,the location of the bones found this weekend. What is the land like here? Is it near homes, businesses? Well traveled or almost no one would go hike in the woods here?
What was it like 5 or 10 years ago?

I've never been back that way... I can go scope it out soon.

Is there a map of the RR tracks following their full routes? If someone was on foot, it would seem plausible they might follow the tracks out if it was dark.

Also, anyone know the train schedules? Any trains running during the timeframe in question? TIA

J*G there was an enormous full moon that night and the skies were clear. I was amazed at how bright it was!

This is what's so weird to me... She used MOONCHILD for her social media. Is it possible for the Full Moon to play a part in a planned abduction somehow? How poetic... I mean seriously - this itches me.

Also, is it fact that her dl was left in her car? If she were depressed &/or anxious, and responsible for her own disappearance (suicidal), then why would she intentionally leave her identification? Wouldn't she want it on her to make identification less of a hassle for her family?

What's up Doc? :)

IMO there's no telling with so many people missing out of the area! Not to mention the cases that don't make the news.

White River is not too far from Bar Harbor or Blue Water. I am thankful CUE is leading this search in case any of Britt's personal belongings are found her purse, phone, flipflops nothing has ever been found. I wonder if the remains were i a shallow grave that somehow were unearthed recently?

Everyone should give Cue's Monica Caison's FB a Like if you haven't already.
On top of all that's going on in the HE case, she had to say goodbye to her K9 search companion of 11 years yesterday.
God Bless this Awesome Woman!

Awwwww....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members