SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went through all of my "member cards" and found one that could be a match, it's from Phantom Fireworks (don't judge me!). It's a wider rectangle than most, white with a barcode and numbers below it.

Drove right past there tonight and both my wife and I pointed that place out! Right next to Ron Jon's. I always wonder who's buying so many fireworks around here. Weird that you even mentioned it @Cgs! Hmmmm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE watches here and probably has access to server ID numbers, so if the wrong people lurk and get caught that will be used against them. IF they are already members, I am sure that Tricia's mods will report and they will be terminated. NG has been known to have people watch here also.

Does anyone know if side-scan sonar was used? I remember seeing a while back about a new type of sonar. I know divers, K-9's, helicopter, ATV's, ground and horses have been utilized but don't member hearing about sonar.
Here is a link I found. tv.http://t.nbcnews.com/technology/how...elping-solve-decades-old-cold-case-4B11194693

This was used here in my area when a man drowned and couldn't be found. They found him only by this. His clothing was caught on something in the lake. He was only in 8 feet of water, yet no one on boat etc could find him.

There has been very little activity on FHEFB today. No posts from family/admin which I find a little strange. It's Sunday but I would have thought that after the search yesterday someone would have posted something by now. They usually post a photo and a thanks to the searchers. I keep thinking about the saying "it's always calmest before the storm".

There was a small search (non-Cue) however not as much area covered as Saturday.

There's so much political drama going on now on FHE, I hope the family knows how much support from their community (and beyond) has for them. I can't imagine having to deal with a political debate just for asking for specific help from our states representatives. I sent a message and hope something more comes from it!

It's been stated that she called her friend/roommate around 2:00 about her date and that her phone was last used at about 3:41. But, has it been stated that 3:41 was a separate communication? Or could she have been on the phone from 2:00 until 3:41?

There's so much political drama going on now on FHE, I hope the family knows how much support from their community (and beyond) has for them. I can't imagine having to deal with a political debate just for asking for specific help from our states representatives. I sent a message and hope something more comes from it!

I reached out over a week ago to Governer Haley and wasn't given the common decency of a response, that's inexcusable. When it comes time to asking for votes or campaign donations she won't hesitate to ask anyone of us. If our elected officials can turn their backs on our community during this time we really need to remind ourselves that we don't need them.

I reached out over a week ago to Governer Haley and wasn't given the common decency of a response, that's inexcusable. When it comes time to asking for votes or campaign donations she won't hesitate to ask anyone of us. If our elected officials can turn their backs on our community during this time we really need to remind ourselves that we don't need them.

I share your thoughts.

But the search didn't start as early and it's certainly better than no search at all.

Everyone has an opinion and after attending both searches, a lot of time was wasted today js. moo

The Governor thing. I think the family is making it political..OR, whoever is running that page for them. It would be different if they were asking for something specific like they were last week. But they are asking for a phone call. It's the Governor's job to make sure all the departments in the state are running the way they are supposed to so that they can help the Elvis family. I'm not even sure the Governor even knows the family is trying to contact her. She only knows what her staff deems important to tell her. Do they want the National Guard brought in to help search? I think that would be a fantastic idea, but remember how many missing we have and do we have the resources to bring the Guard in to search for them all? Would it cause havoc if they were brought in for one by not another? I hope she does respond and I hope she does send help. Having us email and phone bomb NG is one thing, the Governor is another. I wrote last week and I'm not going to write again. My personal opinion is the family would do much better for their daughter by hiring a PI than worrying if the Governor calls them.

Then again, if it were my daughter I probably would be crazy by now and would be trying anything and everything. I don't think it's her parents pushing the Governor issue though. I think it's the two who run the page.

Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.

Rules, Etiquette & Information

The Parking Lot and The Jury Room are members only areas. Parking Lot threads must be mod-approved, and The Jury Room cannot be used to discuss cases.

Members can find these sub-forums listed near the bottom of the forum index page. Any questions should be sent to a moderator in a pm.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

I can't imagine the governor would be much help. LE knows when they need help from other agencies, as a rule, IMO. I think it more of a desire to get more attention, i.e the posters on the page wanted Nancy Grace so badly, now they want the governor. I understand the frustration but do not think either will or could be of much help. I think Klass Kids, or Texiss Equisearch would be a better idea.

IMO if Heather was abducted, one person knows where she is. And most likely, unless that person confesses, she will probably be found by chance at some point, I hope. But professional searchers, like those above, cannot hurt.

JMO

The Governor thing. I think the family is making it political..OR, whoever is running that page for them. It would be different if they were asking for something specific like they were last week. But they are asking for a phone call. It's the Governor's job to make sure all the departments in the state are running the way they are supposed to so that they can help the Elvis family. I'm not even sure the Governor even knows the family is trying to contact her. She only knows what her staff deems important to tell her. Do they want the National Guard brought in to help search? I think that would be a fantastic idea, but remember how many missing we have and do we have the resources to bring the Guard in to search for them all? Having us email and phone bomb NG is one thing, the Governor is another. I wrote last week and I'm not going to write again. My personal opinion is the family would do much better for their daughter by hiring a PI than worrying if the Governor calls them.

Then again, if it were my daughter I probably would be crazy by now and would be trying anything and everything. I don't think it's her parents pushing the Governor issue though. I think it's the two who run the page.

I feel like the call for the governor to give special attention to this case, and the demand for national coverage is symbolic, in a way. It's not that that stuff will necessarily help, but it bothers people, understandably, when a case that they care a lot about is not being acknowledged as important by those in power.

I don't know. I understand the governor can't micromanage everything, but a show of support can go along way, and she certainly wouldn't be the first governor to get a good photo op out of something like this, so it can work both ways. You are right- if it was my daughter, I would be reaching out to everyone...including the governor. I don't see how a few words of support could hurt. It might even rattle some cages, coming from a high authority, like a governor. And if a lot of people are writing, and she doesn't know they are trying to reach her, I'd say there's a problem with her staff...JMO.

yes i can almost guarantee they are watching

i was thinking about something today.

I believe in god and my faith and my relationship with him

there was something mentioned several times here about the fb page has turned into a prayer wall more than new information.

So here is what i have to say

you will not get away with murder. It will always come back to haunt you every second of the rest if your life.

You cannot hide a body forever. It will surface or will be found by someone at sometime period no matter what.

If by some chance you feel you got away with murder - god was there watching you when you did what you did.

Do you think you can hide from him ?

If by any slight chance you get away with this or other crimes

your time will come soon enough where you will have to answer god himself

good luck with that.

amen !

I'm just going to come right out and say it.

It's ridiculous that there hasn't been a LE update.

The citizens of Myrtle Beach deserve more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian