SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch. So he lied about himself. She lied about both of them. So did he not know what she had been up to and therefore couldn't lie about it?
Or LE didn't ask SM about TM at first. They may have not thought to ask him about her, since she was not really involved (it wasn't her phone that contacted HE, it was his). So he would have had no need to lie. But they would definitely ask her if she knew what he was doing. Just a thought.

She also made a comment about being on that show One Tree Hill. Was she an extra or something? She made it sound like she was bringing in the bucks lol. (But said how weird it was to pretend to be talking in the background). Don't extras like that get something around $20?? Hahaha

The more I read the more I shudder and want to throw up with how much I actually have in common with this psycho. I was an extra on One Tree Hill many times when I lived in Wilmington. Someone else said the pay rate is $58/8 hrs which is true, but you also get 1 meal, and if they go into overtime you get another meal every 4 hrs and $10.50/hr for every hour over 8. Plus it's easy. Boring as hell, but easy. My very first time there I was on set from dawn until midnight (6am - 12am I made over $100.00) and all we did was sit in the bleachers cheering on the fictional basketball team. I bet TM also took the kids to do it. Because they filmed the basketball scenes on location at a high school (The same on Michael Jordan attended.) they would have been on weekends, but even the weekday shoots later on in the series at other locations, they're homeschooled. But that also means each child was paid the same rate. So even if it was 8 hrs or less it would still have been $58 times 4, plus bragging rights for the "rock star groupie."

Looking at the disboards link someone posted with the cruise pics and then her "reintroduction." (Mostly I was looking for the afore mentioned OTH pics) but I noticed in the reintroduction she said she was "30-10" which I took to mean like, 30 going on 10. Then when she posts the family pic she says she took it because her dear departed "Boo Boo" (the cat) was in it, who had lived to 19.5 years. Okay fine, 30 - 19.5 = 10.5 so Tammy would have gotten the cat when she was 10.5 years old (This was another similarity because my old cat lived to 19.5 years old as well.)

However she later posts a picture of Boo Boo and says she was born on her 21st birthday!!!! Soooo... 21 + 19.5 = 40.5 Liar. Liar. Pants on Fire.

Hey y'all, am I allowed to post theories based on some of the evidence or is that not allowed?

Lurking the boards for a while since the news broke, following the case because i am a local.

Welcome to Websleuths Hello77. We do lots of theorizing in these cases :)

Just make sure you are feeling acquainted with the rules for Websleuths.

Theorize away. If you are theorizing from fact or info as posted in Main Stream Media help us keep up with you by posting links to that info.

If you are theorizing just based off life experience or speculating without fact to back it up make sure you say so or post MOO (my own opinion) or something like that its just your opinion. Just to help the rest of us know and follow how you are getting to your theory.

If you run into questions about what you can and cannot post you can always private message Salem or one of the other mods and they will steer you straight.

Can't wait to hear what you are thinking.

:D

SM alludes to these "indecent experiences" on his facebook on Dec. 15th. Do you think the dates in the media could be wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?fref=ts

I know you can link to a specific post - but I seem to have forgotten how?????

Salem

I don't think so. The charges for the indecent exposure said they were in public places - meaning outside. At least that's how I read it.

:doh: The audacity of him talking about his charges getting dismissed! :notgood:

I think the indecency went from before midnight, until after midnight too...started on Tuesday, continued into Wednesday. JMO

I wonder if the ie could be pictures sent/received before midnight and after midnight and the photos were of sm and tm - and not captured on surveillance.

Since I had no idea what One Tree Hill was I decided to sleuth. Maybe I'd come across something from TM? She does call herself One Tree Hill addict on the Disney boards.
In searching I came across this about the show

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/03...nale-spoilers-wedding-mark-schwahn-interview/

I wrote the opening voiceovers, and my eyes teared up. I got chills. The voiceover essentially says, ‘If you had one last chance to say something to somebody you loved, or to spend time with them, what would you say? What would you do? I felt like that was the challenge for the last hour of the show.”

hmmmmmmm

Welcome to Websleuths Hello77. We do lots of theorizing in these cases :)

Just make sure you are feeling acquainted with the rules for Websleuths.

Theorize away. If you are theorizing from fact or info as posted in Main Stream Media help us keep up with you by posting links to that info.

If you are theorizing just based off life experience or speculating without fact to back it up make sure you say so or post MOO (my own opinion) or something like that its just your opinion. Just to help the rest of us know and follow how you are getting to your theory.

If you run into questions about what you can and cannot post you can always private message Salem or one of the other mods and they will steer you straight.

Can't wait to hear what you are thinking.

:D

Thanks, I posted it on the last page.

SM alludes to these "indecent experiences" on his facebook on Dec. 15th. Do you think the dates in the media could be wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/2DisneyKidsInLove4ever?fref=ts

I know you can link to a specific post - but I seem to have forgotten how?????

Salem

Salem, I think those events were a prelude to the events resulting in the charges. I find it interesting that TM would be shopping or even in Hot Topic. For whom? Certainly not herself. Disgusting despicable people.

Okay, I am going to post my *theory* based on some of the evidence that I have seen in photographs, information from the suspects, and information from the articles. I know that the mods are very quick with the trigger finger, but keep in mind that this is all SPECULATION since this is ultimately a discussion board. So, here goes:

-To me, it seems like TCM orchestrated the whole thing and it was planned sometime beforehand. (evidence: her facebook/general attitude)
-I think that there was something that HE told SM that caused TCM to go this route. I don't think that it was the fact that there was an affair, but something that occurred as a result of the affair that led TCM to this decision. (evidence: her tweets as well as the last known photo of HE)
-I predict that there will be a murder charge forthcoming in this case. I don't see either Moorer singing like a canary at this juncture, but I think the circumstantial evidence will be very strong.
-I predict that SM will try and have work related alibi for the night/morning in question. In fact, it is my opinion that they planned alibis for every critical piece of time before the encounter occurred.
-I predict that the smoking gun in this case is the activity of the Moorer's camper after December 18th.
-Imo, more people were involved in the crime.

:seeya: :welcome4: :greetings:

Thanks for posting your theory! A lot of what I've been thinking but I was really hoping someone was holding her somewhere, miracles do happen. I'm beginning to think SM is just as evil as TM!

Or LE didn't ask SM about TM at first. They may have not thought to ask him about her, since she was not really involved (it wasn't her phone that contacted HE, it was his). So he would have had no need to lie. But they would definitely ask her if she knew what he was doing. Just a thought.

Let's not forget that the police probably have all of her phone records too! ;)

So SM's post about getting it on in the dressing room was on the 15th? And the IE charges are for the 17th and 18th? Why the heck were they so horny that week that they had to be doing it in public? Were they trying to make baby #4 or something?? Ick!

I'm new but have been a guest for years! Lol I have to say I've always come here to see what's happening in cases and the theories. You are all very intelligent and I enjoy reading the posts ... Other than the topics being sad cases of course.

[modsnip]I also think others will be charged.

I think the posts about getting busy in dressing rooms before the 18th were a dig towards Heather in the off chance she was reading her posts.

:seeya: :welcome4: :greetings:

Thanks for posting your theory! A lot of what I've been thinking but I was really hoping someone was holding her somewhere, miracles do happen. I'm beginning to think SM was just as evil as TM!

Oh, I forgot to add. imo, he's body is not in south carolina.

My theory is that Heather's being on a date that evening was simply a coincidence. I think the affair was a continuing, maybe escalating sore spot between TM and SM culminating in a crazy "if you really loved me" pact. I believe SM told HE he was leaving his wife because he thought it was the surest way to get her to agree to meeting him. I believe whatever befell HE was caused by TM and SM with both being equally responsible. Now why they believed they could get away with it knowing that the phone calls and texts would be uncovered is the most mysterious aspect. Maybe they believed if they hid HE and all evidence of the crime well enough that LE interest could never rise beyond suspicion. All conjecture and MOO only.

I wonder if there are any secret rooms at their house? Or even a storm shelter? I would love to see interior pictures.

Also, when was their Disney trip? January? If they disposed of heather on their way, she would have had to be kept in a freezer. Sorry for the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500