SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise your hand if you will never be able to visit Disney World again without thinking of that evil b****.

With all due respect, friend, I have to say "Don't be silly", Disney World is the happiest place on earth! (too bad it's also sooo spendy $$$) IMO

where is the info that they ran around and had sex everywhere ..and what day?

There is no info, beyond opinion. I posted earlier today (maybe someone else posted earlier than today) that my guess was the IE charges may have stemmed from public sex acts by TM/SM. IE charges could also stem from, as someone else wrote, urinating in public or mooning someone.

what is her name on the disboards? I have been a member there since 2003. wonder if I "know" her on there.

We were all hoping and praying, nycgrl, but to be honest the frustration level had peaked among many after the 2 month mark. I was chatting with a geographical profiler the morning prior to the M property search. His last comment stated; 'well, it looks like HE's case is growing cold'. Then all hell broke loose.. Missing/murdered person's investigations are seldom sprints, but often marathons..

Wouldn't it be nice if all the miss/murdered persons cases received the investigative resources and swift resolution that the HE case has received?

Bet her investigation has exceeded $1,000,000.00+ so far..with million$ to go before there is justice in HE's case. All the defense delay motions; change of venue, etc. Imo there will be a unanimous vote for conviction/s by the jurors. Then the sentencing, and years later, the automatic appeals, unless there is a confession/s plea agreement..

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011241#.UwtfG_ldUud

LIVE: News conference on Heather Elvis disappearance
by Continuous News Desk

"Who said LE doesn't follow websleuths & SM"? "Ask & you shall receive"..

I doubt it's cost $1 million. That's how much Kyron's investigation cost at the 3-month mark, and his case had a lot more LE, agencies, and searches involved in it.

ETA: The MB Police Department only has a $2.2 million budget for investigations...

It depends on the jail. One of the jails I worked at, green was used for general population and red was for people who had "jobs" at the jail (kitchen workers, trustees, etc). Another jail had blue for general pop, and orange for max security/high level offenders. I've never heard of a jail having a jumper color signifying sex offender. Sex offenders are already at the bottom of the food chain in jail (that is NOT a myth), so singling them out with a separate jumpsuit would put, not only the inmates at risk, but also jail/prison staff due to the violent nature of attacks against sex offenders. JMO.

It has been 7-8 years and it's quite possible that someone passed on a rumor... I can't remember who I heard it from. Thanks. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know. There were probably about 35 or more people where I was -- and all I can say is that there didn't appear to be anyone reacting as if they were there for the M's. Then again - I gotta say - when I heard the Solicitor give the murder charge - I really wasn't aware of anyone around me anymore. I believe that the only people actually INSIDE the court for the bond hearing that weren't officials or inmates were Heather's family.

I am a local business owner here - and only know the Elvis family because of their huge hearts to help with a non-profit fundraiser here last year. I'm sitting here wishing there was SOMETHING I could do or say --- but I know there's not. Nothing anyone can say or do in this situation UNLESS they are someone who know's something that can help LE continue moving forward in getting justice for this awful crime.

Thank you again for answering my questions. I'm having such a hard time wrapping my arms around how these two could murder and then taunt the Elvis family, the searchers and the community for weeks afterwards KNOWING what they did. It's crazy. I admire the Elvis's, they have handled this with grace only God could give them during this horrible nightmare. Praying that Heather will be found and the family will get some answers.

Are bras not allowed in prison? This is partly snarky and partly a want to know.

Nope. They take your bra from you upon arrival. If you want one, you have to buy it (a sports bra) through the jail's commissary system.

I almost feel like I should put a PSA out on the theme park and trip reports forum! She's been around a WHILE.

No smiling today.

530b78e514f35.image.jpg

I hate to get snarky, but do they not let you wear your bra in jail?

Indecent Exposure -- "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of [Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in the Conway AND 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach] section of Horry County, [both] Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose [his/her] person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."

Century Circle and Atlantic Avenue in Conway are an industrial zone - Allied Manufacturing and Metglas, Inc on that corner. Weird location for IE??

But, the BOMBSHELL could be 1325 Celebrity Circle -- which is the address for Broadway at the Beach -- which is where the Tilted Kilt is located -- which, as we all know, is where Heather worked.

WTH were they doing that resulted in an IE charge in the same parking lot or area as Heather's workplace (messing with her car, public sex, etc)?
How was the knowledge of the IE gained by LE (pics on a phone, video, someone saw them)?

There is no info, beyond opinion. I posted earlier today (maybe someone else posted earlier than today) that my guess was the IE charges may have stemmed from public sex acts by TM/SM. IE charges could also stem from, as someone else wrote, urinating in public or mooning someone.

RE: as someone else wrote, urinating in public or mooning someone

Just a hunch, 'they were prolly walking their dog, and all three used the same fire hydrant..

I almost feel like I should put a PSA out on the theme park and trip reports forum! She's been around a WHILE.

People keep trying, but the mods keep deleting the posts. I had one thread bookmarked from this morning and now it is gone.

oh through a spin of site of the disbaords, I see someone tried to allert but they took down said thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221