New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we need to see the convictions. He hasn't done much time in the 8 years with 25 arrests. So now we have the same type of charges with 1 million bond?????? My head hurts :banghead:

What happened to three strikes and you're done? And his family says he's innocent....
Well, dang, if he's an innocent person I'd be scared to see a guilty one!

Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if his Family is afraid of him :scared:

What happened to three strikes and you're done? And his family says he's innocent....
Well, dang, if he's an innocent person I'd be scared to see a guilty one!

Yes, they said he is such a sweet man when he's not on drugs. Well, newsflash, he IS on drugs. He likely has been on drugs for years. I think the family is remembering a sweet little boy who hasn't existed for years.

Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if his Family is afraid of him :scared:

I certainly would be if I were a member of his family. I'm not convinced his grandfather is afraid, though. Maybe his mom is and that's why she moved to Georgia.

But not so much of the younger brother? Nah, wait... his was a federal charge. Local Good Ol' Boy ties couldn't get him off. Ugh. What a crew.

Haven't followed this case for long but I was thinking that since CB thought that HB was talking to her BF that when asked for a description he may have been influenced by those thoughts and actually described the BF from memory. He obviously didn't get a good mental image at the time or he would have known it wasn't the BF.

But not so much of the younger brother? Nah, wait... his was a federal charge. Local Good Ol' Boy ties couldn't get him off. Ugh. What a crew.

Didn't CA say the younger brother (DA) has learning disabilities or problems? I think she tried to give some excuse for him, too.

I emailed WBBJ to see if they could put up a better copy so people could actually read his arrest record & asked if they redacted the list or if it came from the court redacted. We'll see.

Didn't CA say the younger brother (DA) has learning disabilities or problems? I think she tried to give some excuse for him, too.

Yes, she did in the phone interview she did a few days back, IIRC.

Haven't followed this case for long but I was thinking that since CB thought that HB was talking to her BF that when asked for a description he may have been influenced by those thoughts and actually described the BF from memory. He obviously didn't get a good mental image at the time or he would have known it wasn't the BF.

It has been said eye witness is one of the least reliable.

Wow. He's been using and cooking meth since 2005. Now I really want to know what the redacted part is. He has a domestic violence charge too. What a guy.

I am going to throw a couple of COMPLETELY SPECULATIVE ideas out there.

I have been puzzling over why it has been three long years, despite Holly's mom telling LE about the odd behavior of three men, including ZA, towards Holly at the Coon Hunt Dinner, and there has seemed to be no movement on this case.

It would seem that ZA has faced a LOT of criminal charges over the span of several years. He was pointed out by Holly's friend and her mother as someone who should be looked at in regard to Holly's abduction.

a) ZA is very connected to people high up in the area or knows where the skeletons hide for such people.

b) ZA is part of a larger drug task force type investigation and they have been covering his butt and keeping him on the street in relation to his many criminal brushes with the law over the last years in hopes they can get some bigger fish by doing so.

or

c) some combination of a and b.

Again, this is pure speculation based on the following facts:

he had been indicated as someone to look at early on

searching was reportedly done on his property previously in regard to Holly's case

he has been arrested 25 times in the last 8 years and yet magically stays out of prison to walk the streets apparently foot loose and fancy free.

If I have gone too far out on a speculative limb mods, please feel free to delete this post and I will totally understand.

In at least one TV interview one or more family members have said on camera that LE just sat around on the property doing nothing but waiting for more LE to arrive rather than going to look for Holly, even though the first units on the scene arrived literally seconds/minutes after Holly and the suspect went into the woods. It took some time to actually start to search for her...

Call me crazy but I can fully understand the family being frustrated that LE arrived on the scene minutes after Holly and the suspect went into the woods and did not attempt to go into the woods immediately to try and narrow the distance between the kidnapper and themselves. Surely one of the LE could have stayed behind to fill in other LE when they arrived. Precious time was lost, never to be regained. Unfortunately this is not the first, nor will it be the last time that LE has not taken it seriously when a young woman disappears. Some LE appear to prefer to think that she is old enough to disappear without anyone getting into her business. Time is precious when someone disappears and can be the difference in an alive victim or a dead one. JMO. :twocents:

Wow. He's been using and cooking meth since 2005. Now I really want to know what the redacted part is. He has a domestic violence charge too. What a guy.

Dr. Know, my bad. After further review, I think one line isn't redacted but outlined and it reads Plea Bargain, imo.

I am going to throw a couple of COMPLETELY SPECULATIVE ideas out there.

I have been puzzling over why it has been three long years, despite Holly's mom telling LE about the odd behavior of three men, including ZA, towards Holly at the Coon Hunt Dinner, and there has seemed to be no movement on this case.

It would seem that ZA has faced a LOT of criminal charges over the span of several years. He was pointed out by Holly's friend and her mother as someone who should be looked at in regard to Holly's abduction.

a) ZA is very connected to people high up in the area or knows where the skeletons hide for such people.

b) ZA is part of a larger drug task force type investigation and they have been covering his butt and keeping him on the street in relation to his many criminal brushes with the law over the last years in hopes they can get some bigger fish by doing so.

or

c) some combination of a and b.

Again, this is pure speculation based on the following facts:

he had been indicated as someone to look at early on

searching was reportedly done on his property previously in regard to Holly's case

he has been arrested 25 times in the last 8 years and yet magically stays out of prison to walk the streets apparently foot loose and fancy free.

If I have gone too far out on a speculative limb mods, please feel free to delete this post and I will totally understand.

Absolutely!

Call me crazy but I can fully understand the family being frustrated that LE arrived on the scene minutes after Holly and the suspect went into the woods and did not attempt to go into the woods immediately to try and narrow the distance between the kidnapper and themselves. Surely one of the LE could have stayed behind to fill in other LE when they arrived. Precious time was lost, never to be regained. Unfortunately this is not the first, nor will it be the last time that LE has not taken it seriously when a young woman disappears. Some LE appear to prefer to think that she is old enough to disappear without anyone getting into her business. Time is precious when someone disappears and can be the difference in an alive victim or a dead one. JMO. :twocents:

Simply setting up immediate roadblocks in the parameter near the Bobo home would have worked, I think. But we can't look back too much...we must move forward with what we've got.
And its a bunch at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member