SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her foot got run over. She talks about it on disboards.

Don't know how much $ she got.

I thought her dad was the one that had the accident from a tractor? mower and sued for the money? I don't know where I read that........

also I was thinking how nice the parents landcaping was .....nice a clean, no junk..........then in their back yard was this Tammyland............they allowed her to do all of this? spoiled?

I think the tv interview tonight will give the M's attorneys even more reason to say that finding a jury and giving a fair trial will be harder. I just hope this will all be over as quickly as possible for the sake of the Elvis family and friends.

I think we're going to see gag orders issued soon.

I agree! Tammy is a Goofy Disney character but I think Sidney is the cold-blooded killer. He started this mess and he finished it, victimizing two families. I have a hard time understanding why so many posters want to demonize Tammy because of her diarrhea of the mouth. Tammy is a hot mess with extremely poor reality testing, but Sidney is a heartless <Mod Snip>. At the very least, he is a narcissistic. He may be a sociopath. I don't think Tammy knew he was going to kill Heather. Tammy is smart enough to know he or they would end up in jail. No, in my mind, killing Heather was another "stupid" Sidney move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM...

I think its a little more than Tammy having diarrhea of the mouth, I have no sympathy for TM or SM. In my mind they are both equally to blame.

Tammy obviously wasn't smart enough to know they would end up in jail because they did both end up in jail. In my mind I think they are both involved in this and thankfully neither one is very bright imo.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

BBM...

I think its a little more than Tammy having diarrhea of the mouth, I have no sympathy for TM or SM. In my mind they are both equally to blame.

Tammy obviously wasn't smart enough to know they would end up in jail because they did both end up in jail. In my mind I think they are both involved in this and thankfully neither one is very bright imo.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

Completely agree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wonder if TM still believes she has gotten away with it as she sits in jail right now? Or if she has come up with a plan to pin it all on SM?

I think the tv interview tonight will give the M's attorneys even more reason to say that finding a jury and giving a fair trial will be harder. I just hope this will all be over as quickly as possible for the sake of the Elvis family and friends.

Do not worry, lawyers will ask for change of venue any way.
There are many people like my husband that only watch the news for the weather.
Also he doesn't pay any attention to who murdered who.........his quote is "there is a murder every night in the 'burgh",
He has been on a local and federal jury in the past.

Therefore my ultimate goal and wish is to bring her home. This case has taken a piece of me. I will openly admit I'm obsessed with this case. I don't think I'll ever be the same. And I know it won't even come close unless we can bring her home. Let's lay her to rest. Peacefully.

-Restless in Horry County

-JL
BBM: I can't think of a better choice of words.

I wonder if TM still believes she has gotten away with it as she sits in jail right now? Or if she has come up with a plan to pin it all on SM?

IMO, a little bit of both. IMO, unless one of the Ms has cut some proverbial cheese, TM thinks they got away with this, but she is devising a backup plan to pin it all on SM just in case.

That's just my opinion though.

Page does not open for me...

Our Apologies

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes, but TE doesn't mention the trash until AFTER the car is reported abandoned and the caller mentioned the trash. The trash was ALREADY a topic BEFORE TE even enters the picture. Of course TE is going to discuss the trash, it's in the CAD.

The CAD wasn't released to the public prior to Monday. TE wrote that article a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM...

:ditto:

Page does not open for me...

Our Apologies

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I got the same thing this morning. I'm wondering if it's still going to happen or not.

could SM be co-dependent also???

I think he very well could be. Someone did say in one of the Heather threads that narcissists seek out co-dependents, and co-dependents seek out narcissists...even if not intentionally. Either one can do it subconsciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member