SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I am inclined to think the opposite. I think that he must have taken so much pride in his work because it's the only time he was free to be himself. Otherwise, TM ruled all. Perhaps with HE he also felt free and that's why he (possibly) couldn't shelf the relationship. Of course I don't think this makes him any less culpable... if there were any time he should have stood up to TM and taken control, it should have been when the murder occurred.

JMO of course

I was just saying that although he was likable and a nice person while working, that none of that gave us any insight to his home/personal life. He should have stood up for HE!

I missed this thing about TM making SM wear a collar/leash? I've seen a few posts about it today. Is this something that she posted about online? Can anyone give me a link? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She did make reference to having him on a leash. She also received a whip as part of her Valentines present last month. :puke:

ETA. I believe a proverbial leash, not a physical one. Though who knows what went on behind those four walls.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Oh, I think it's more too. Obviously, they are both personality disordered in the least. They may both be equally to blame for this happening, but I'd be surprised to learn that this was planned, considering the cell phone conversations left as a breadcrumb trail, and I'd be surprised to learn that TM was the killer. I could see TM and HE engaging in verbal assaults, hair pulling, and face slapping, but SM is stronger and more likely, IMO, to finish what he started or to have become dangerously violent ( he had a history of losing it physically). Statistically, men are more likely to KILL.

(I know this isn't going to be popular, but I'm going to say it...). I am a woman. I am in my 40's. When I was a little girl, I noticed how nasty girls were towards each other. I'm the mom of 4 boys. Boys don't ordinarily do this to each other. They may brawl, but after it's over, it's over. They're less likely than girls to attempt a character assassination of their adversaries.

As an adult woman, I notice women tend to demonize a woman over a man. Both TM and HE probably did this. IMO, many on this forum are too. I don't for a second believe that SM was some beaten down, cow towed man. Either TM and SM are equally guilty of murdering HE, or SM did it all on his own. I don't believe TM snuck up on SM and HE and killed only HE, obligating SM to help her hide the body.

Take the Jodi Arias trial... Jodi is obviously anti-social. People, particularly women went nuts over this case. Why? The majority of sociopaths and psychopaths are MEN. They've been killing women since the beginning of time. We rarely hear about these cases anymore they're so common.

Why are women biased against women? (It's a huge disservice to our gender.).

Much of what you say is true, and I don't disagree with your post. But wanted to point out; Tammy, through her social media postings, gave us plenty of fodder. You have to admit, in some cases she outright lied about herself, her family and her life. Pointing this out and discussing her own self-portrayal, IMO is not same-gender-bashing. It's interesting to observe someone's choice of words and writing style, it gives you insight into who that person may be.

On the other hand we have nothing from Sidney (as many of us feel Tammy was operating "his" facebook page). Personally, I've not had much to say about him because I really have no sense of who he is.

Tonight there is supposed to be a media interview with former classmates and family. Maybe we'll all be enlightened as to who Sidney & Tammy really are *cough, cough*
icon12.gif

You can be smart and stupid at the same time. These two were smart enough to successfully dispose of a body no one can find over two months later, and after tremendous expenditure of local, county and federal LE investigative resources. The M's may have had some luck along the way, but that's not, IMO, why the body has not been recovered. The disposal of their victim, in my view, was thought out and well chosen.

However, it appears to me that their smarts began and ended with the killing and disposal because those were the big gigs for them emotionally/psychologically. Clearly, since they've been suspect since the beginning, and since LE has so much on them, some of which was gleaned early on, they failed miserably at hiding all of their movements and their intent. Even without TM's meltdown on FB, LE has what it has.

They're an odd but not so uncommon combo of both savvy, and 'dumber than dirt', as my mother would say.

So, it's down to where is Heather.

Given who they are and their likely selfish small view of HE as an inconvenience and interference, I don't think TM/SM would want her on their own immediate property, or anywhere she would feel 'ever-present' to them. But I don't think they would leave HE in an unfamiliar environment over which they have no control. I also think getting fully 'rid' of HE once and for all would be highly appealing to TM. So I personally don't see a quick dump in the river or a toss in the woods as a method these two would choose.

Since they pursued her in her own geography and from the safety of her own home, engaged in crimes close to or connected with that geography, and isolated and killed her close to their own home, unless they have ties to out of county or out of state private property or industrial environments that appealed to them and were easily accessible, I think she's well-hidden in the general vicinity.

I know this has pretty well all been discussed, but to me it's a matter of Heather's location being relatively simple in practical application, but not easy to find.

I missed this thing about TM making SM wear a collar/leash? I've seen a few posts about it today. Is this something that she posted about online? Can anyone give me a link? Thanks!

She did make reference to having him on a leash. She also received a whip as part of her Valentines present last month. :puke:

ETA. I believe a proverbial leash, not a physical one. Though who knows what went on behind those four walls.

I'm way behind here, but just want to say you guys are scaring me with this leash/whip thing. Reminds me of Noelle Paquette's case. :(

I missed that post and probably could have gone the rest of my days not knowing about it. LOL!

I wonder if 'social media' could mean merely texting. We're getting into semantics I guess with the word "media", one may automatically assume 'broadcast' to an audience, but I wonder if it was an offhand, catch-all phrase used my LE referencing her phone/texting communications. We've all been focused on the phone/text activity between Heather and SM solely - maybe its as simple as a text to her best friend along the lines of 'he asked me to meet him at PTL - I'm going'.....Friend was still out of town, none the wiser anything was amiss until everything blew up with TE finding car....there's never been any mention of WHO ELSE Heather may have communicated with that morning..... Could be as simple as that and once finding it out LE kept (keeps) it quiet knowing THEY know something the M's don't know they know - and clearly, ALL the details have not been released to the public. Makes you wonder, WE may only have the equivalent of a grain of salt compared to all unreleased info thus far, just to keep M's from getting a jump on information.

Just :moo: and pondering over here.

WHERE, OH WHERE IN THE WORLD IS HEATHER??? I don't know her either, but I want her home so badly for her family.

I wondered about texting too. Particularly if it were kik, snapchat, or another social media type texting.

So I personally don't see a quick dump in the river or a toss in the woods as a method these two would choose.
RSFB

Completely agree jilly. The methods that spring to mind are too gruesome for me to write down here.

I wonder if 'social media' could mean merely texting. We're getting into semantics I guess with the word "media", one may automatically assume 'broadcast' to an audience, but I wonder if it was an offhand, catch-all phrase used my LE referencing her phone/texting communications. We've all been focused on the phone/text activity between Heather and SM solely - maybe its as simple as a text to her best friend along the lines of 'he asked me to meet him at PTL - I'm going'.....Friend was still out of town, none the wiser anything was amiss until everything blew up with TE finding car....there's never been any mention of WHO ELSE Heather may have communicated with that morning..... Could be as simple as that and once finding it out LE kept (keeps) it quiet knowing THEY know something the M's don't know they know - and clearly, ALL the details have not been released to the public. Makes you wonder, WE may only have the equivalent of a grain of salt compared to all unreleased info thus far, just to keep M's from getting a jump on information.

Just :moo: and pondering over here.

WHERE, OH WHERE IN THE WORLD IS HEATHER??? I don't know her either, but I want her home so badly for her family.
LE would have termed it as cell phone communications, imo. Social media is another "animal" entirely. If it was on Facebook in her private messages or in her direct messages on twitter, we wouldn't have any way to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member