Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
merc: The sodomy charges were there in Malaysia. Actually twice. First time in 1998. Then again just a few years ago. In the latest one he was found guilty, then the conviction was overturned. Then reinstated.

There have been several trials which included a mattress brought into court that had 10 semen stains that tested as a match to the accused. Defense was that somehow the Prosecution obtained semen while the accused was unconscious while in police custody.

http://translate.google.com/transla...&tl=en&u=http://www.iefimerida.gr/node/147278

"In particular Mr Karagiannis said that the ship passed through the Strait of Malacca, however, there was nothing on the surface or objects or a trace or debris from Boeing.

Πηγή: The Greek ship in the Strait of Malacca: No trace of the fatal Boeing - We did not see anyone looking | News and news with attitude http://www.iefimerida.gr/node/147278#ixzz2w9Ap3SrN"

ETA: that Greek ship apparently didn't find anything.
This is pretty definitive.

Tomnod is NOT reporting anything. The person I believe responsible for the news of debris is the person who put up the Tomnod tweaked pic of possible debris who went around commenting on other sites. I found a pretty bogus site on the Greek ship and debris sighting.

The longer this goes on, the more and more we will likely see photoshopped, altered images and false reports.

Regarding the 2 Iranians with stolen passports (and this will be OT): they more than likely used stolen passports because they obviously don't want their identities known. Which we know didn't work, because their names were eventually released. But they could have been on the run (not for anything sinister per se) and didn't want the authorities to track them down.

I mention this because today in church, we had a guest speaker who was from Iran. He is under an assumed name to protect his identity. From what I gathered (since I missed his presentation yesterday), he was Islamic and was pretty well known in the sports world there. He left the Islamic ways and eventually came to Canada. I assume he came over here on a fake name and passport and he has now changed his identity so he can't be found. Religious persecution is big in those parts of the world.

Maybe those two Iranians had the same sort of situation going on and that's why they were flying on stolen passports.

Regarding the 2 Iranians with stolen passports (and this will be OT): they more than likely used stolen passports because they obviously don't want their identities known. Which we know didn't work, because their names were eventually released. But they could have been on the run (not for anything sinister per se) and didn't want the authorities to track them down.

I mention this because today in church, we had a guest speaker who was from Iran. He is under an assumed name to protect his identity. From what I gathered (since I missed his presentation yesterday), he was Islamic and was pretty well known in the sports world there. He left the Islamic ways and eventually came to Canada. I assume he came over here on a fake name and passport and he has now changed his identity so he can't be found. Religious persecution is big in those parts of the world.

Maybe those two Iranians had the same sort of situation going on and that's why they were flying on stolen passports.
The glaring difference being the man you saw was in a church and the men we are discussing are on a missing plane assumed hijacked.

BBM~ :seeya: Do you if FSX works like a hard drive, as in it can be stored somewhere, and then wiped clean.

My gut tells me the pilot did not deliberately do this, but the logical reasoning tells me different. :scared:

He's likely had FSX/FS9 on his computer for years. IMHO all FS is good for in my opinion is instrument flight, of which he already does and holds a license for.

He probably used it for the fun factor and practising some stuff with the systems he wouldn't do with the real aircraft - as the airline won't allow him to, I am not suggesting turning off the ACARS/Transponder is one of those. That's an easy job and part of the checklists in certain aspects of an A to B flight. :)

This is pretty definitive.

Tomnod is NOT reporting anything. The person I believe responsible for the news of debris is the person who put up the Tomnod tweaked pic of possible debris who went around commenting on other sites. I found a pretty bogus site on the Greek ship and debris sighting.

Really? It could be, but Greece is in the middle of it's own violent uprising. I guess any twisted or youthful mind can try to effect anything on the internet though. Just thought they have enough issues there.

I had no idea.

:(

Not specific to you Gia, just anyone here.

It is said Pilot attended court proceedings that morning. Also have seen it mentioned he went directly to the airport from the courthouse.

Does anyone have links to whatever articles are saying that?
Let me amend that: Does anyone know if this has actually been proven?
I just want to know if this is the rumor mill or the word of someone who was there with him, or knows him and confirms he was there, etc.

TIA! :seeya:

Somewhere on MSM it was stated there was 9 hours between court and flying MH370. I don't know what he did in between the two but surely there are phone records somewhere?

Somewhere on MSM it was stated there was 9 hours between court and flying MH370. I don't know what it did in between the two but surely there are phone records somewhere?

Not if the phone was turned off, not used, and disposed of. Or in areas that do not have tracking ability, or prefer not to have.

The glaring difference being the man you saw was in a church and the men we are discussing are on a missing plane assumed hijacked.

I still don't think there is anything sinister about it.
They could have just happened to be in the right place at the wrong time.
When they bought tickets for this flight, they just asked for the cheapest flight they could get. It just so happened to be MH370.

Would the one man (if he was a terrorist or planned to hijack the plane) call his mom with details of when and where to pick him up? I doubt it.

Do we know anything else about these 2 men other than that they were using stolen passports and heading to Europe to start a new life? If these guys had any sort of pilot training then I would put them on the table as possible suspects. The plane's communication systems were disabled by someone with advanced pilot knowledge.

As of right now, I don't suspect them of anything to do with this plane. Like the man at my church, they may have just wanted to escape religious persecution. Maybe they had had enough of the politics over there and just wanted to start fresh elsewhere. I really don't know, but I still see them as victims and not suspects.

Based upon what we know now regarding what transpired aboard the aircraft, these two men have been completely dismissed in my mind as having anything to do with it's disappearance. There is nothing that has come out about them to indicate they had any interest in airplanes, let alone the knowledge it would have required to do what was done on this flight.

MOO

Also ACARS is used by the airlines to download the flight plan and all information needed for A to B route. Simply type in KULPEK370 into Co Route on the FMC for example and it would have loaded details and all information for that flight. Some airlines even use ACARS to calculate there aircraft weight, subsequently the take off speeds etc

Also ACARS is used by the airlines to download the flight plan and all information needed for A to B route. Simply type in KUKPEK370 for example and it would have loaded details and all information for that flight. Some airlines even use ACARS to calculate there aircraft weight, subsequently the take off speeds etc

You are pointing out "some". Not all.

'Splain???

Really? It could be, but Greece is in the middle of it's own violent uprising. I guess any twisted or youthful mind can try to effect anything on the internet though. Just thought they have enough issues there.

I had no idea.

:(
I don't think it was a Greek Tomnod person. lol It was someone who got overzealous about the photoshop enhanced pic he tagged and Tomnod mentioned they would pass it on to their own people. The Greek ship was mentioned as going to look for what he found on Tomnod....according to him...but no mention of any such thing on Tomnod's Facebook page that I could find.

Until I see a legitimate site respond to the Greek ship finding debris...I am pulling the BS handle on the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member