Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw some former big shot former Army general on Fox. Last week he was the first to suggest this was some sort of high jacking as opposed to mechanical failure. He said based on info he has recieved, he believes the plane is in Pakistan. He feels something will break in the next 24 hours. He said he thinks the reason the US navy has stopped searching the Indian Ocean is because they have the same information.
Don't know how reliable he is but thought I'd report it here.

China has begun to search for MH370 in Chinese territory, which falls within the northern search corridor, said state news agency Xinhua, and Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told a daily news conference that 21 satellites were involved.

"In accordance with Malaysia's request, we are mobilising satellites and radar to search over the Chinese section of the northern corridor which the Malaysians say the plane may have flown over," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/18/search-missing-plane_n_4984244.html

I really hope China finds the plane first because they can kick butt on you know who ..... they have assets in Malaysia and this may affect some positive change.

I just have to say that I have been on this thread for days....and not once have I seen anyone say that the pilot or the opposition leader are extremists!!!!

there have been a couple of posts where a few have got upset, because they think that when people are saying something about the pilots politics on here we are saying he is following a fundamentalist party of some type and that we are supporting the government......

Most of us know that it is actually the government that is suppose to be corrupt and the charges against Anwar are probably trumped up to stop him running for election and be voted in...

He is extremely popular over there and by all accounts the party is a peaceful one ie they are the good guys....

the pilot was a fervent supporter of anwar...........and there are a lot of coincidences involved with the timing of the politics over there...

that is what people are alluding to.....

I for one hope the pilot didn't have anything to do with it...........and reading about him helping the poor children etc, he sounds like a lovely man and one who wouldn't kill a plane full of innocent people...

BUT stranger things have happened, and after being on here for years I can say I have been really shocked a number of times at outcomes I would never have predicted.....and by people I never suspected....

I am not going to discount the coincidences......but I am also not going to crucify him............just sleuth, which is what we do on here.
Thank you for the explanation. I agree, it seems like people on WebSleuths have not called him an "extremist" though some have unfairly gone after Muslims as a group (IMO). I've just seen Zaharie mentioned as an "extremist" or "obsessed" with politics, etc. a fair amount in the media. That was what I was reacting to.

I'm at a loss here. If Malaysia determines in the end it was Pilot/s. I'm not sure I will ever believe it :scared:

Well, we have learned here since this began, many things than can make a plane go down. It does not take a lot. If they go cheap on inspecting that may lead to a cover up.

We also know Malaysia's security for planes is not the same as the U.S., Canada, Europe ... No need to use a pilot as scapegoat on that, we already know it.

At this point, if it was a pilot or employee, the rest of the world would need more proof than just someone's word for it.

Personally, I still think something went wrong with the plane itself. Not the pilot, employees, or any hijackers.

RSBM

Israel begins the security process when you book your flight. It can be on any airline. Once your name drops in their database...security checks are in the works. When you arrive/depart Israel they already know who to stop.

Just had to throw in my :twocents:

But what do they check? I mean, the U.S. obviously monitors people on terrorism watch lists and with criminal records, and probably even just people with radical ideas, although that clearly gets into some dicey issues. What about people who don't have an obvious flagged background? Or an inside job, which becomes more and more common as it's so hard for foreigners to do now. Homegrown terrorism is obviously an issue.

And obviously they don't have the same rights and laws as the U.S., but who do they reject? If they find you are acting weird or may have some association, do they just not let you fly? I mean generally their practices sound sufficient, and I think the U.S. practices were generally sufficient pre-9/11. It's just the red flags weren't as obvious, and people weren't aware of the danger they were in so they didn't fight back. But there can always be a pretty normal seeming person who tries something. As long as they screen for bombs and weapons, I don't care too much. Security is so good in many places that it's not even worth it to commit terrorism via plane. I was surprised it took so long to have a Boston Bombing incident, and I'm surprised there haven't been more.[/QUOTE]

They check your relations, your activities. Their security is known to be one of the (if not the) most efficient and effective in the world. Interesting to note, you do not remove your shoes, clothing or accessories going through security while arriving or departing.

Yes. They do turn passengers away. Some before they step foot in the airport. You see, Ben Gurion International Airport has a security check point that cars must clear before entering. HTH.

imo they have said he was a human smuggler. Lots of reason to get back to iran and easy to do with his access to false passports.

There doesn't seem to be any doubt he existed, someone had to facilitate the two boys flight, for whatever reasons but imo they have been scrutinized and cleared of being part of a terrorist plot. They were part of a human smuggling ring as cargo if you consider the huge underground criminal behavior with false passports as human smuggling. They steal something like 60,000 a year.

Human trafficking and identity theft is a huge worldwide problem and clearly the focus on Malaysia this past fourteen days has revealed their role in the problem. Hopefully some good will come out of this tragedy.

What happened to the Malaysian Witch Doctor there were going to consult last week???

Anyway, here are other theories:

Sultan Al Katbi is a UAE-based self-styled interpreter of dreams. Two days before the disappearance of the aircraft, he had a vivid dream. Even though he works as an architect in Abu Dhabi, Al Katbi says he has always been having visions of events before they happen and has been documenting them. “On the night of March 6-7, I dreamt that an aircraft belonging to an airline similar to the 777 was moving on a thin asphalt single carriage strip, surrounded by many trees,” Al Katbi said. “I saw the plane through a cover of tropical trees such as coconut and date palm. I concluded it was some sort of a tropical place in the middle of the sea. “The plane was neither small [like those of budget airlines] nor extremely big. It looked exactly like a Boeing 777. I had the feeling that the aircraft was safe and moving on this single asphalt sort of road. I got up the next day and told a friend of mine with whom I usually document all my dreams. Soon enough on March 8, we got the news that the Malaysian aircraft was missing. I am positive the vision I had was of this aircraft and I feel it has landed safely on some remote island,” Al Katbi concluded.

Australian clairvoyant and oracle Amira Celon, who spoke to Gulf News from Sydney, begged to differ. “I feel this aircraft was en route to some part of the Middle East. I can sense Yemen or Iran, but something went seriously wrong by those who took control and the plane fell into the Indian Ocean, north of the equator, close to Maldives,” Celon said. “People in the plane were unable to call or send message because the oxygen supply was switched off and they lost consciousness. I have a sense that things did not go according to plan. Those in control tried to land the plane but something went seriously wrong and the plane landed in the bottom of the sea. In a two-week time frame, the authorities are likely to find the black box or debris, by which they will be able to put the puzzle together and reconstruct what has happened,” added Celon, who predicted Julia Gillard would become Australia’s first woman PM among other events.

Sunita Dhingra, a Vedic astrologer from India, said: “The ascendant stars according to the local time of take-off (12.41am) in Kuala Lumpur were badly affected. The stars were malefic and indicate running away and loss. But based on time you asked me the question regarding the plane’s safety, I would say that the body of the aircraft has not been destroyed, the plane is safe and people are alive. Based on numerology, it appears that the stars of the pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, were weak or afflicted, while those of co-pilot Fariq were extremely strong. It looks like the pilot was overpowered or disabled. Will the plane be found? That is a tough call. Right now, it seems to have safely been landed somewhere but ... stars indicate that finding it will take a very long time.”

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/othe...lines-plane-be-on-a-tropical-island-1.1305418

http://news.sky.com/story/1227589/missing-plane-more-satellites-scan-for-mh370
bbm.

" The Malaysian Airlines chief executive also said this morning that neither pilot had experience flying the northern or southern corridor with the airline.

"As far as the pilots, we're looking at the northern corridor, we do not fly there at all, as a commercial airline," he said.

"The southern corridor obviously, unless you fly to the islands and we don't fly to any of the islands.
"

There has been no trace of the Boeing 777 since it disappeared less than one hour into its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board".

Pilot's Simulator 'Contains Five Practice Runways near Indian Ocean'

"The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres," an unidentified investigation source told local Malay daily Berita Harian.

bbm

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-ma...r-contains-five-practice-runways-near-1440689

coincidence?
though it needs to be investigated in light of MH370 disappearance but
could he have been practicing in case of emergency landing.

all the theories are making my head spin..I gave been following but have not posted much the last 2 days..

RSBM

Israel begins the security process when you book your flight. It can be on any airline. Once your name drops in their database...security checks are in the works. When you arrive/depart Israel they already know who to stop.

Just had to throw in my :twocents:

well, dang - why doesn't every country do that?[/QUOTE]

JMO... In the USA... Political correctness trumps national and global security...

:sigh:

Have they gotten over to the Maldives and Sechelles area to search? If there are some eye witness reports then there are probably more. Was this the account of a low flying jet that was reported early on? How much fuel would have been left at that point of being seen at the Maldives? I've got to go find a map again, but remember looking at Sechelles the other day on one.

So ACARS reported back that the turn west was pre-programed according to CNN via the NYT report.

CNN also mentioned something about Thailand picking up an unidentified plane on radar during the time Flight 370 disappeared. Any other media outlets reporting this? Just a rumor but interesting.
I heard a pilot on the radio talking about this yesterday, and he was quite angry about this point. He said that both Malaysia AND Vietnam should have recognized a.) That there was a jumbo jet unaccounted for flying out there somewhere and b.) That there was an unknown aircraft flying over one or both of their countries. He said that if that happened in North America, someone would have been up there investigating in "tens of minutes."

good point....and like you say it stinks....the travel agent needs an intensive interview....with all details including phone number of Mr Ali etc.

Wasn't there also a Mrs. (Can't remember name) connected to the travel agency who left the country too?

http://news.sky.com/story/1227589/missing-plane-more-satellites-scan-for-mh370
bbm.

" The Malaysian Airlines chief executive also said this morning that neither pilot had experience flying the northern or southern corridor with the airline.

"As far as the pilots, we're looking at the northern corridor, we do not fly there at all, as a commercial airline," he said.

"The southern corridor obviously, unless you fly to the islands and we don't fly to any of the islands.
"

There has been no trace of the Boeing 777 since it disappeared less than one hour into its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board".

roflmao -- well perhaps just maybe you do now boss

more on the Maldives (translated from Gerrman to English):

The plane was, according to the eyewitness white with red stripes - so often saw also the aircraft of Malaysia Airlines from, the newspaper reported, "Haveeru" online. A journalist from the newspaper explained on demand, the people of the island of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll had indicated since before last Saturday to the sighting. But only now his newspaper was able to speak several people personally. The matching reports, the plane was at 6:15 local time clock crosses the island and it made ​​a deafening noise. "I've never seen a plane flying so low over our island. We have seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was none, "says an eye-witness of the newspaper.

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/n...-der-wir-nur-traeumen-koennen_id_3696447.html

Wasn't there also a Mrs. (Can't remember name) connected to the travel agency who left the country too?

gee that danged porous Malaysian government let her go - guess the cops are related to the radar crew

I heard a pilot on the radio talking about this yesterday, and he was quite angry about this point. He said that both Malaysia AND Vietnam should have recognized a.) That there was a jumbo jet unaccounted for flying out there somewhere and b.) That there was an unknown aircraft flying over one or both of their countries. He said that if that happened in North America, someone would have been up there investigating in "tens of minutes."

Exactly

When it was first reported missing, imo they all but tried to wipe their hands clean by way of the plane being out of their airspace. jmo It would not surprise me to find out that the plane was on the ground before it was reported missing jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01