Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess but perhaps when the Family was interviewed a member stated they had received a call? Perhaps his phone records were checked and the person was interviewed? I'm sure as part of the Investigation it would be important as to whom the Pilot spoke with last.

Ding ding ding :)

I think you're right.

I think that Mary Schiavo, John Nance, Jim Tillman and John Abend could use a vacation :(

What the heck is that the link to????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prior to 2 weeks ago the biggest aviation mystery in the history of mankind!...................and no one knows to this day..................................

Obviously this will take its place ...................

I hope they publicly release any significant if at all info they find from the deleted files from flight simulator hard drive. It's probably nothing more than freeing up HD space. Certainly he was smart enough to know if he was planning some huge terror plot involvement deleting files does not completely erase.

Yet my husband, who was in the same room as me when the deleted simulator info was announced on the news, gasped and his jaw literally dropped upon hearing the report. He said nobody ever deletes info from a simulator as there's no need to do so. Mind you, he's never had a simulator at home but was a flight instructor back in his day. It is a new generation now though but he believes the pilot had a huge hard drive because he had three screens and the simulator looks professional. Just sharing one person's reaction and I'm trying to recall if I've ever seen his jaw drop before!

Later on TV, many opinions were being expressed that the pilot may have needed to clear room on his hard drive, that it isn't unusual to delete simulator history, etc. But, my husband's jaw dropped upon hearing that report.

I think that Mary Schiavo, John Nance, Jim Tillman and John Abend could use a vacation :(

LOL! I didn't even know who Mary Schiavo was before all of this - but now I know her voice intonations (sp.?), her vernacular, her speaking mannerisms.....LOL!!!! :floorlaugh: And I guess I could predict what she will wear the next day....LOL!

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. I am uncomfortable with Captain Shah being slowly painted as a villein. Very uncomfortable.

For the first time?? OMG.

That is so very sad. Can certainly understand these poor folks reactions. It's bad enough and add the way they have been "handled" Appalling :banghead:

Hey get that paycheck while you can .........if something meaninfgul does not happen in the next several days Russia USA is gonna be the story

this will fade

cell phones noone has attn span any longer!! BUt we all shall be pursuing ......

I feel so desperately sorry for the Captain's wife. She must have such an urge to lash out and defend her husband but it probably being kept quiet. I imagine the doubt must creep in a little but then the guilt she would feel, ugh. Either way, she has lost her husband.

I am so glad you put this into words. I'm a pilot's wife. (Why does that feel like a confession?!)

I'm (just a private) pilot myself but my husband is a Gulfstream/Learjet captain, my brother is an airline captain and many of our friends fly heavies all around the world for major carriers. I've made myself limit my time on this thread. The worst part would be the lack of closure; people suspect your husband, your children's father, is a mass murderer and you may never be able to prove them wrong.

I Ponder these days ..................... WHY?

~ WHY do Automobiles have On-Star GPS Tracking device and Planes do not?

~ WHY can they find my car faster this way than a Plane?

~ WHY is it I can find my cell phone via GPS Tracking, but we can not find a Plane?

~ WHY is it that Planes are painted Silver or Grey? Why are they not painted Bright Red, Orange, yellow or some other color that stands out more?

~ WHY can't Planes be painted with High Luminous paint stripes to see easier in the dark, or under water? Green luminous ALGAE in the water can be seen under-water (and I might add) from the Sky?

~ WHY can tracking confetti be put into Farmer's Grain (so it is able to be traced if stolen) then found -- and a Plane can Not be? Why can't plane fuel have something similar to float on water if such a disaster?

~ WHY can My CAT and DOG have a Micro-chip in them -- be found and returned?

~ WHY can MY car Keys have GPS on them, but a Plane does not have several GPS on it should it break up in a Tragedy?

~ WHY can we communicate with the *Rover on Mars* but can Not communicate with a Black Box to find it's location?

~ WHY don't Planes have Mirrors under them in case of another Plane hiding under it? Is this not something that should be NOW considered?

~ WHY can't a Plane have a Satellite Dish on it? My home has one, by cabin, and so does my RV?

~ WHY do my keys, my car, and my Cell phone have tracking device on it?

~ Also WHY can't anyone cell phone that was ON the plane not be able to see if it can be found via GPS?

Why, why, why?

Some of these may be far-fetched.....but I am trying to make a point in all this confusion of this Plane. Sometime it does not make any sense to me...but I am NOT a Geek to know all the answers either

We really need to update our thinking for Planes when things like this happen. What do you think??

Awac-01-june.gif

Must have been Airport. Who is alive to report that he made a call from the cockpit? jmo

I'd suppose that this man's COMPLETE(and I do mean very complete in every sense of the word) as well as the available technology..this man's complete' up-to-date records of ANY/ALL communications he made, or had, were looked into with a fine tooth comb.

IMO, those records would need no human reporting the communication he/she had, or received from this person. The data available from today's technology would be all that was needed to determine such.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

How could they not know who the pilot's phone call was to? Who informed them of the call? Certainly nobody aboard the plane. If they have his records, surely they know who the phone call is to.

That is a good question, though...

Even if we think the phone call is important... Or if we don't...

How was it alerted to the "powers that be"?

Who would be aware that a phone call was made... Other than those physically around him...

and if it was made in the cockpit... Then it would most probably be reported by the person the call was made to.... Since... Unfortunately... There is no sign of plane passengers, crew, etc atm...

why would this call be a mystery, then?

I am puzzled... And hope I didn't confuse anyone else... :crosseyed:

I'm just having a difficult time assigning MALICE to either of the pilots. They both seemed to love what they did and had loving families. The older guy was not religious, from what I've read....politically involved, yes but nothing to indicate radical. And the younger seemed so normal for his age. He was devout, his neighbors said but he had been studying and working on professional aviation for a long time. His fiancée is a pilot and they met in school YEARS ago. So I hope it turns out that it was a botched hijack and that all but the hijackers passed quickly. But NO COMMUNICATION has be stumped. jmo

Security experts have said they don't believe the plane would have reached the point at which the debris was found without someone at the flight controls.

Neil Fergus, who was Director of Intelligence at Sydney's 2000 Olympic Games, made the claim on Australia's Channel 9.

He also ruled out a catastrophic malfunction, suggesting the plane couldn't have made it all the way to an area south west of Perth simply due to any kind of fault.

Mr Fergus told the channel the only way the plane could have made it that far from its original flight path was by human hand, be it by one or both of the pilots, or passengers.

Elsewhere, investigators are believed to be looking into a phone call made in the cockpit by pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah.

Analysts were looking into the call, according to The Sun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-live-3219331#ixzz2wYtwCiD0
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

What about the auto-pilot theory? But even in this case, someone would have had to set the auto-pilot South direction.

IMO, something nefarious happened. Whatever evidence we do have, the precious little of it, all points to that. So until we get new evidence that points some other way, that is unfortunately what I am going with. (And I don't mean just the pilots - I am keeping that open, but also hijacking open).

JMO.

On Star uses the cell phone network to track the location of your car. This airliner disappeared well beyond the coverage area of the cell phone networks.

LOL! I didn't even know who Mary Schiavo was before all of this - but now I know her voice intonations (sp.?), her vernacular, her speaking mannerisms.....LOL!!!! :floorlaugh: And I guess I could predict what she will wear the next day....LOL!

I have no idea who any of those people are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh that is what I thought when that was breaking I was thinking these serious ones are serious machines memory is prob not like ours !

Yet my husband, who was in the same room as me when the deleted simulator info was announced on the news, gasped and his jaw literally dropped upon hearing the report. He said nobody ever deletes info from a simulator as there's no need to do so. Mind you, he's never had a simulator at home but was a flight instructor back in his day. It is a new generation now though but he believes the pilot had a huge hard drive because he had three screens and the simulator looks professional. Just sharing one person's reaction and I'm trying to recall if I've ever seen his jaw drop before!

Later on TV, many opinions were being expressed that the pilot may have needed to clear room on his hard drive, that it isn't unusual to delete simulator history, etc. But, my husband's jaw dropped upon hearing that report.

Not caught up yet; sorry if this has been posted.

11:24 am
Mar 21, 2014
China Real Time
China Announces New Dispatch of Vessels to Flight 370 Search Area

... China’s President Xi Jinping spoke by telephone Thursday with Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott, according to China’s Foreign Ministry, which cited efforts by the two nations to cooperate. China understands the difficulty of Australia’s mission but also hopes its authorities can determine as soon as possible whether the debris is from the plane, Mr. Xi said, according to the statement. ...

It’s unclear when the Chinese navy vessels numbered 998, 171 and 886 may reach the area in the remote Indian Ocean where sightings were made.

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/...ght-370-search-area/?mod=wsj_streaming_stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname