GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I had known that this video was shot in the shed you might be right to want to debate it.

The defense never argued that the male voice in the video was not JR's or that there was a second adult in the shed at the time.

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. You are free from the monster. Justice is coming.

IMO JR got pleasure from torturing a helpless, little child. He enjoyed himself.

He recorded it so he could cherish the moment and enjoy it over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Heart is broken over this. I had to follow this through to the end, but i will never click on a child torture story again. I am sick at what this animal did to that baby.

Winter67, I understand what you are saying. My faith does not believe in the death penalty and in this trial I have failed my faith.

Winter67, I understand what you are saying. My faith does not believe in the death penalty and in this trial I have failed my faith.

I have also. I have never in my life questioned God, but I have with this. There are no words, no words.

Wow,watching this today and hearing about it has been devastating. This is the first I've heard about this trial because I was looking for a live feed of another trial and I came across this monster JR. I'm speechless. Justice for sweet baby Teghan

The defense never argued that the male voice in the video was not JR's or that there was a second adult in the shed at the time.

I heard what sounded like a male voice but one that I could not say was identical yell at Teghan 'say it louder' one right after the other.

Whats does the defense have to do with my ears????

Anyone wonder if he is enjoying seeing his torture again?

I know he is.
That's why he recorded it.
Iirc this was the only snip it that was allowed to be played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also. I have never in my life questioned God, but I have with this. There are no words, no words.

(((Winter67))) I believe one day every question and every horror will be answered. That sounds lame but it really is sometimes the only thing we have... that everything will be explained, all tears dried and all hearts mended.

But I am having the devil's time trying to not want this man to get death.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 58s
ADA Butler: #JonathanRichardson 'sentenced himself to death' when he tormented, tortured and terrorized #TeghanSkiba for 10 days.

zoey he was probably pinching himself real hard so the pain would keep him from breaking into a big grin in front of the jury. OT I have heard that a thumb tack in your shoe will throw off the results of a lie detector test. You let the pin prick your foot or toe and it makes the needle go looney.

I heard what sounded like a male voice but one that I could not say was identical yell at Teghan 'say it louder' one right after the other.

Respectfully, it's my opinion that you misheard. My opinion is based in large part on the fact that the police testified that it was JR's voice, and the defense did not argue that point by saying that there was a second voice. :truce:

What she is trying to say is that the defense never suggested anyone other than JR did this? IF someone else was there they would have casted guilt on THAT person. JR was the only adult in that shed on you hear on video.

I am late rolling in today :(
I missed the whole morning but from what I read from all of you looks like Pros. did a fine job. I caught the end just now.
Worth noting that the seats the jurors sit on appear to be a dark shade of purple, maybe an eggplant color. I take that as a good omen.
(Then again, it could be the color off on either my PC or the stream feed...but I prefer to think of it as Teghans influence :) ).

Good Afternoon everyone :seeya:

Not in the way they mean it, but I do agree with the defense that JR never meant to kill Teghan. He was enjoying torturing her and her suffering far too much to want her to die.

I still can't fathom what he thought the end game would be. HR was only scheduled to be gone two weeks IIRC. Did he really think she would just not notice or care that Teghan had two broken arms? The bite marks? the bruises? the sexual injuries?

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 58s
ADA Butler: #JonathanRichardson 'sentenced himself to death' when he tormented, tortured and terrorized #TeghanSkiba for 10 days.

Good quote! He explained that if the State fulfills the requirements for a DP decision then the State is entitled to the DP sentence. And he listed each point of proof.

IMO, he wanted to put the jurors' minds at ease that their decision isn't a moral judgement on them of “good” or “bad” but rather what the justice system demands. In other words, no guilt, just justice on autopilot.

That's an important point. I'd happily give JR a lethal injection right now – sitting comfortably at my computer. Totally different set of emotions and responsibilities in the jury box.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member