Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Looking at the map, the bag that was found is in an area that is on the way to Orlando, but why put it in an area so populated when you drive through a lot of non occupied places with thick underbrush and guaranteed wild animals? IDK...I hate this case. I wish this young girl was alive, it is causing me pain.

Looking at the map, the bag that was found is in an area that is on the way to Orlando, but why put it in an area so populated when you drive through a lot of non occupied places with thick underbrush and guaranteed wild animals? IDK...I hate this case. I wish this young girl was alive, it is causing me pain.

Anyone know where the half marathon that SM ran was located?
Bumping article of remains located;

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2014/3/20/deland_remains_found.html

MAP;

http://www.mynews13.com/maps.html?f...t and International Speedway Blvd, DeLand, FL

Question: Where did Sidney grow up? I posted this on Tammy's Disboards thread but maybe it belongs here too. Is it worth looking into? We're is 5 hours from Disney - GA or the southern part of SC? Has that area been searched?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Snipped:
The rest of us consist of Sidney, my thirty something year old Disney loving husband. He grew up five hours from WDW and not one time did his family take him there as a child. Uh huh, his mama is the evil queen. How can someone not take their kids to Disney? Especially back when tickets were less than $20! Hello. She sort of made up for it in 1999, but not for good reasons. We wont go into that right now. I first took my hubby to WDW in 1997. Even though the castle was a lovely shade of pink with birthday décor all over it he was still in love at first sight with all things Disney. He had been a fan of the cartoons & Walt since he was a baby, but after this first visit to the Magic Kingdom he was hooked. (It has only gotten worse over the past 15 years, not that this is a bad thing.)

Ummm, seriously TM----if that is what constitutes a momma being the evil queen then my momma was Cruella DeVille to the max!

TM must be the daughter-in-law from h*ll !!!!

:scared:

In order for the skeleton found in FL to be Heather one of two things must be true.

Either:

1. SM or TM or someone went on a sudden road trip sometime after 4am 12/18/13, and before they were watched by LE, and drove from Myrtle Beach to FL to dispose of HE's body in that bag, where 2 to 3 months later nothing but bones and a blanket, inside a dissolving plastic bag with vegetation growing through and inside, would be found.

or

2. SM & TM kept HE's body for 3 weeks until on or around 1/9/14 they drove to FL so SM could participate in the Disney half marathon, and they took HE's body with them to dispose of HE's body in that bag, eluding whatever LE personnel was watching them, where 2 months later nothing but bones and a blanket, inside a dissolving plastic bag with vegetation growing through and inside, would be found.

I've often wondered how much their own cameras have shown. If they knew something was going to happen, and didn't want to be tracked, could they just turn if off. That leads me to wonder if LE could tell if they had monkeyed with it, and when. I don't know what kinds of cameras they have, but would love to know what it showed. Per TM, they had let LE look at the cameras along with the vehicles.
I doubt their own cameras were connected to a monitoring service?? But does it keep any kind of data?

In order for the skeleton found in FL to be Heather one of two things must be true.

Either:

1. SM or TM or someone went on a sudden road trip sometime after 4am 12/18/13, and before they were watched by LE, and drove from Myrtle Beach to FL to dispose of HE's body in that bag, where 2 to 3 months later nothing but bones and a blanket, inside a dissolving plastic bag with vegetation growing through and inside, would be found.

or

2. SM & TM kept HE's body for 3 weeks until on or around 1/9/14 they drove to FL so SM could participate in the Disney half marathon, and they took HE's body with them to dispose of HE's body in that bag, eluding whatever LE personnel was watching them, where 2 months later nothing but bones and a blanket, inside a dissolving plastic bag with vegetation growing through and inside, would be found.

Horry County LE must think its a possibility since THEY contacted the LE in Florida relative to those remains.

Horry County LE must think its a possibility since THEY contacted the LE in Florida relative to those remains.

Heather isn't the only missing person from Horry County, SC. And, lots of jurisdictions up and down the east coast also contacted LE in Florida to put in names of their missing too. Standard procedure.

Just a little thought I had today. Idk about Heather's car... But I know that if I unlock mine with the remote and then don't open the door within a minute, it will lock its-self again. So if she had been out of her car, went to unlock it and then been interrupted... It's possible it may have locked its-self. Again, just a minute detail/possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great point! I agree...my Honda only gives me 15 or 30 seconds to open the door or it re-locks.

Out
Heather isn't the only missing person from Horry County, SC. And, lots of jurisdictions up and down the east coast also contacted LE in Florida to put in names of their missing too. Standard procedure.

You know what we know from reading through all the media links that have been posted above regarding the remains. Also, according to one of those media links, Horry County LE contacted the LE in FL specifically related to the Heather Elvis case and the remains found in Volusia. That is what started this line of thinking to begin with. You are welcome to read through the media links and see for yourself.

Possible vs Probable.

LE would be remiss if they didn't follow through on every lead.

Does anyone know where the searches for HE have already been done? I have looked for a map, but can not find one. Did the police bring in cadaver dogs when they searched the M's home? There is a small drainage ditch/marshy area across the street from M's home, was that searched by dogs? Does anyone know if the house TM's parents live in, is the house that TM grew up in? They have a lot of pets, do we know where they bury them? I know I saw a disboard post...I do not have it...that said one of TMs favorite cats had died.

I know this is frowned on but I'm just going to throw it out there. How about when the M's went to California to Disney. They made contact with a sex traffic ring, they had all the photos HE had posted to the web. They arranged to kidnap and sell her, they did have money in their safe. It could have been payment? Yes I know it is fiction.

I know this is frowned on but I'm just going to throw it out there. How about when the M's went to California to Disney. They made contact with a sex traffic ring, they had all the photos HE had posted to the web. They arranged to kidnap and sell her, they did have money in their safe. It could have been payment? Yes I know it is fiction.

The way I look at it is that any ideas are better than none. This scenario is just as possible as any other, imo. We're all writing fiction, none of us know what really occurred. I actually enjoy reading the posts of those that are willing to think outside of the box and throw their thoughts out there; at least that gives me something to think about and allows for discussion. If we're only supposed to talk about the facts as they've been reported then there would be nothing to talk about and no reason to continue to post here until the next new bit of news comes out, which in this case won't be until the gag order is lifted. When you put your thoughts or ideas out there, no matter how farfetched you may think they are, you are keeping Heather's thread active and allowing us to respond and feel like we are at least trying to do something to keep Heather in our thoughts and feel like we are helping Heather and her family in even the smallest way.

With that said, I don't think that your idea is farfetched, based on media that I've seen, the sex slave trade is very prevalent all over this country and anyone could become a victim,.especially if you had someone like TM in your life. Selling Heather sounds exactly like something she'd be evil enough to do.

Melodyl, thank you. I am new to websleuths...I was nervous about posting that.

You're welcome. I have been here a while but only recently started posting because I was nervous about it too. It seems as though the majority of the posters here are very friendly and open minded.

Welcome to Websleuths!

I've held this same thought in the back of my mind for a long time now. I have even took random shots of looking through certain websites for Heather's pic, after learning there were a few popular ones that these traffickers use for services. Of course it's worse than a needle in haystack, considering how many places are between here and CA. I give it a try here and there anyway. Fiction or not, hope refuses to leave my heart.

Not to throw water on a new theory, but just jumping off this idea of a sex traffic ring. I wonder how LE would know Heather was deceased (and be able to convince the Solicitor and the GJ to indict for murder and continue to hold them in jail) if she had actually been handed off (or sold) to some sex ring? There's some kind of DNA that exists and other information we don't know about--things that allowed Horry County to charge them with murder. They would have been charged with kidnapping and prostitution or trafficking. They are charged with murder, both of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back