GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when this first happened and the perp walk video was shown. I thought something was seriously wrong with that woman. She looked crazed out of her mind. I believe there were other videos out there that was shown you could see more of the shaking.

What would one look for in a gun when planning to kill someone? freaky Personally, I don't own a gun nor want one.

If I was afraid of break ins I would go for a shot gun. If I wanted to kill a crowd I'd get a machine gun but if I wanted the person to stay dead after I shot them in the head I would get hollow point shells.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 51s
Well and with that the officer is off the stand #JulieSchenecker

Witness looks like he wants to plead the fifth...

Yes, bit odd...the one day a week barber.

This was a critical moment in the trial. We didn't gain any visual benefit, but we'll mark this as pending, may be up on local web site tonight. She looks sharp, black suit, etc.

RESULTS:

---->Big win for the state. Let's see what the Lock and Load Owner has to say before we file it.
Q: Did you notice anything odd, or eventful about this exchange, Mr. Monaco?"

A: "No, this was a NORMAL SALE."

That response is crippling to the defense. Now, Monaco knows he has to say that to get her convicted ( or at least support the cause).

Why didn't the defense ask if Mr. Monaco served in the military? (there would be a reason for him to suppress any unique features of the event).

Defense did nothing to rescue the wound...I feel it is a gusher. Jury notes, here we have a normal member of society - fit enough to walk into a gun shop, as an independent woman, and not have any issues.

Big small victory for the state... the defense is digging a hole. Why isn't the female defense attorney handling these witnesses? She seems to be more effective... she'll need to come in and clean this up before it gets too messy.

Best,

The Gajonka

da9erubu.jpg

Hard to believe this is the same woman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wisconsin-mother-charged-babys-death-53-years/story?id=12867081

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 43s
Woohoo sound is back #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 52s
The sound was out so did not hear the name but it looks like the owner of Lock and Load is on the stand #JulieSchenecker

JS: “Hey, you guys, are you leaving the kids? Are they alright?”

JS: “Are my kids coming later?”
She then goes on to talk about carpool – she has to go meet someone.

What would one look for in a gun when planning to kill someone? freaky Personally, I don't own a gun nor want one.

I like exactly what JS bought. S&W 38 special takes slightly more pressure on trigger than opening a can of soda. The laser pointer assures accuracy. It is an easy fit in a woman's hand. it is dependable, can be concealed. Semi autos scare me cuz of having to rack the slide so I think revolvers are good for a woman.

JS: “Hey, you guys, are you leaving the kids? Are they alright?”

JS: “Are my kids coming later?”
She then goes on to talk about carpool – she has to go meet someone.

when I heard that I took it to mean -- "...did you bring the bodies to the station too?"

I like exactly what JS bought. S&W 38 special takes slightly more pressure on trigger than opening a can of soda. The laser pointer assures accuracy. It is an easy fit in a woman's hand. it is dependable, can be concealed. Semi autos scare me cuz of having to rack the slide so I think revolvers are good for a woman.

I wish they never made them.

Are these two gun shop guys originally New Yorkers or New Jerseyers?

.357 mag with FMJ hollow points, had to get a smaller grip. Don't like semi's either, specifically because of the slide and the safety on/off.

Nymeria I think I have placed both the owner and co worker of the gun shop. The two clowns who ran the kidnap scheme in the movie "The Suicide Kings'. The two that fought over the remote for the TV. What a pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie