GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Det: Are they alive or dead?

JS: “I don’t know…I hope so”

JS: “They were still gurgling…and making noises…”

Det: You heard noises – what kind of noises?

JS: “Gunshot”

Det: You were in there touching them.

JS: “Apologizing” “In my notebook, I wrote it all down”
“I didn’t want them to be embarrassed…”

.357 mag with FMJ hollow points, had to get a smaller grip. Don't like semi's either, specifically because of the slide and the safety on/off.

Agree on .357 too.

Are these two gun shop guys originally New Yorkers or New Jerseyers?

Or Philly! Yes or No could probably place the accents better than me.
ETA: Cuckoohead knows!

I've never been in one that did.

Doesn't everyone remember what happened to the gun store owner who let the Terminator load his yet to be purchased gun? He went to the Pearly Gates and he got stiffed on that sale too!

Det: You were taking all your medications, right? You didn’t drink any beer or wine before this happened, right?

JS: “I was drinking on the night he put me out of the house…that was Monday…then I went to rehab…”

Det: How long did you stay there?

JS: “2 ½ weeks”

(note: she was in rehab in Nov., 2 months prior)

Nymeria I think I have placed both the owner and co worker of the gun shop. The two clowns who ran the kidnap scheme in the movie "The Suicide Kings'. The two that fought over the remote for the TV. What a pair...

:giggle: They for sure are "characters".

I miss the food but since someone around here ate the whole apple pie I doubt they feel like relating to that! :floorlaugh:

Oh that pie is already digested. I am missing seafood particularly shellfish. I miss good Italian food. I miss good Indian food. I miss everything that isn't Mexican cooking....LOL

Edit to add....I do love Mexican food though. Just am never away from it long enough to miss it.

Detective: So when you bought that gun on Saturday, you had to wait 3 days, but you bought it because you were going to commit suicide and take your kids with you.

JS: “He was putting on his cleats”

Detective: So when you bought that gun on Saturday, you had to wait 3 days, but you bought it because you were going to commit suicide and take your kids with you.

JS: “He was putting on his cleats”

I know........un f-ing believable!

I hope they release the gun store video. Why didn't they show it? I wonder if NG will air it.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 55s
Judge calls a fairly brief recess #StllGoing #JulieSchenecker

I hope they release the gun store video. Why didn't they show it? I wonder if NG will air it.

Hope so too. I think someone up-thread mentioned a local tv station may release it.

done for the day......

Det: You were taking all your medications, right? You didn’t drink any beer or wine before this happened, right?

JS: “I was drinking on the night he put me out of the house…that was Monday…then I went to rehab…”

Wonder what is going on in the minds of the jurors........

bloody hell .... she's being a goof

Thank you, Abigail, for writing all this out!
:tyou:

I'm not LE, but that sure sounds "disconnected" to me.

They had pill bottles, a loaded gun, a DNR note, JS asking to finish herself off...........and LE never thought she just wasn't quite "right".

I'd like to see how many witnesses or defendants vocally, on tape, said something about the "squeaks" from the chairs in that room. "Hypervigilance"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv