GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm behind *SO* many pages - sorry if this has been discussed but when did he take this infamous photo of his penis? At work? (if so where?) - so did he have it "stored" on his computer at work? Stored in his phone?

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

Not looking forward to seeing that evidence....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on this man like white on rice since day one because I felt he intentionally did this to his adorable little son. I was so relieved today when the Judge said this could wind up being a death penalty case.

Yet I had a different reaction to the sexting today than I thought I would have.

Instead of it convincing me he is guilty as the sin he committed it actually has puzzled me somewhat.

And the detective did make a point to say that Harris seemed well versed in the law and its terminology. We also know he looked at different sites pertaining to the criminal justice system.

So while I cant even stand to look at him.... I don't think he is a stupid man by any means. So why would he do all of the sexting and sending a photo of his erect penis on the very day that Cooper died?

He had to know that his computers, both home and work, and cell phone would be taken. Even one that doesn't even keep up with cases closely knows that just by watching normal tv shows.

If he had preplanned all of this out it seems like to me he would have made sure he was either busy doing HD work all day, texting someone and mentioning Cooper in a positive way or emailing someone at the church. That way it would appear like he was a good guy just going about his day at work.

So instead of it convincing me it was premeditated .....for the very first time ...that part just didn't add up with the preplanning. In fact it has left me very puzzled.

IMO

BBM -

Are you saying that you were already aware that he was into sexting?

It is no puzzle to me. He sexted most of the day because he could not control himself. In spite of his little buddy cooking to death while he was comfortable in his air conditioned office, he could not force himself to do something that he probably hadn't been doing much of... working! The man is a deviant.

Wonder if there will be another Jodi Arias trial "oopsie" moment where the photo is "accidentally" shown to the courtroom.

Wonder if there will be another Jodi Arias trial "oopsie" moment where the photo is "accidentally" shown to the courtroom.

Live stream...no accident. ALL of those disgusting photos were shown..

I think he would "try" in an attempt for sympathy.

Of course. But like Jodi Arias, his "attempt" will be half-arsed so that he really does no harm to himself. But hey, it might look good for a jury!

MOO

My fear would be that he would pull a Klunder or Castro and off himself not out of guilt but as a final act of arrogance and power--in a denial of justice.

Thanks Ranch! They say he was sent an email, but do we know that he read the email? That's going to be a smoking gun.

Kimster, no ray gun please but did you see this post???

Kimster, since there is much talk in the MSM about the wife being complicit ...can we discuss her now?

Please...

OMG Travis's trial and those pics everyone was discussing and stuff because of that expert flipping it up so it was shown?? :floorlaugh:

I couldn't watch the whole thing. There were two???

Now I see why my husband hates dealing with home depot developers so much. Sheesh.

Yes. The two that he went to lunch with and had the plans for the movie for that evening. They both testified for the defense today.

:seeya: Loooong time lurker here. I watched every second of the hearing and it answered so many questions. At first I was on the fence. As this case is almost in my backyard, the couple seems like a typical southern baptist family...People I work with and might be friends with. But, it turns out this guy is an evil creep. What still perplexes me is the wife. I just can't figure her out...How much did she know and consent to?

HOW did she know right away that Ross left Cooper in the car?
WHY did she show no emotion and only care about seeing Ross?
WHY is she sticking up for this ? She knew about the cheating. Did she not know about the sexting?

I just can't comprehend how someone could do this to their own baby. As someone who so desperately and unsuccessfully has been trying to conceive, these kind of stories make me sick.

Live stream...no accident. ALL of those disgusting photos were shown..

That's why I said "accidentally". That guy knew what he was doing when he flipped that pic over like he did.

MOO

:seeya: Loooong time lurker here. I watched every second of the hearing and it answered so many questions. At first I was on the fence. As this case is almost in my backyard, the couple seems like a typical southern baptist family...People I work with and might be friends with. But, it turns out this guy is an evil creep. What still perplexes me is the wife. I just can't figure her out...How much did she know and consent to?

WHY is she sticking up for this ? She knew about the cheating. Did she not know about the sexting?

I just can't comprehend how someone could do this to their own baby. As someone who so desperately and unsuccessfully has been trying to conceive, these kind of stories make me sick.

:welcome:

IMO, think of an "open marriage" and "swingers".

You are missing my point though.:) It is obvious that HD did not know about him sexting so therefore that would not be included why he did not get the promotion.

If they knew about it they would have fired him, period. IMO

They probably became aware of it today along with everyone else.

IMO

Home Depot did not come off very well today. (as far as employee standards) IMO.

I'm right there with you on each point! I watched in horror when they spelled out the case today. Utter disbelief!

Glad you joined us! :welcome:

And his friend who worked there and was chatting with him through the day.

Say goodbye to mr job!

Exactly! Especially since, IIRC, from witness testimony, they were chatting about their side web-dev biz, not HD biz. That's a big no-no. I do IT/computer stuff on the side, after hours from my REAL job (the one that pays me so-so, but provides excellent benefits). Some of my customers are co-workers...when they start in on their personal IT/computer issues while we're at work, I stop them in their tracks...I tell them, we can't discuss that now. While I'm on the clock here, I'm on <company name's> time, not mine!

I have to tell you, That normally, I would think this was dramatic, But in this case, I have to agree. I don't know that I have ever seen anything like this before.

I remember friends from church, Who knew that their child who had passed was with Jesus, And yet, when they tried to take that casket out of the church the father grabbed it and would not let it go. He was in agony. Now I know not everyone grieves the same way, But the loss of a child is soooo much. The darkest of what a person could face.

I just have not heard one person talk about either of these two mourning.

The way she described Cooper's last night in their bed has always given me chills. I would not be able to recount my last moments with my child without collapsing into a blubbering heap. And her "happy" list?:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther