GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozens of cars abandoned on Valle Vista? Nope.
No I mean cars in various states of repair, covered in dust, in questionable locations, when owners are not necessarily in view, sight seers, lost travellers, etc. And if they have to check Valle Vista they've gotta check 'em all. Amboy, Ranch, Pinto Mountain, Adobe, etc. and on and on.

I'm sure the marines have better things to do than check out any half suspicious vehicle sitting at the side of the road 'cause it's owner got drunk on tequila and mountain dew and is puking his guts out behind a bush 50 feet away.

Her car was left in the middle of a series of roads that run between JT and the base with sporadic houses mixed in. I think the helicopter would have been able to spot anything in that area as it appears to be pretty flat and barren? The other search that was spotted by someone posting here sounds like it would be the nearest open space to search adjacent (east) to where her car was found.

The reason I was asking was if they "weren't" interested in searching around the area where her car was parked then that would indicate to me that the car is a red herring and they place her somewhere else possibly because they saw her on video, traffic photo, etc.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/25992474/water-district-employee-spotted-missing-marine-wifes-vehicle

Can someone explain what the cops meant in the recording about when they found the car about it looking like they drove straight through. Who? Are they talking about the person who found the car or are they talking about the other set of tracks.

Also did they print this wrong? "There is cross talk about the wather district employee, a second set of tire tracks and foot tracks at the scene."

So there were two foot tracks? IF so why would they both get out of the car? Idk usually when I met up with someone either that person jumps in my car or I jump in their car. JMO

http://www.cbs8.com/story/25992474/water-district-employee-spotted-missing-marine-wifes-vehicle

Can someone explain what the cops meant in the recording about when they found the car about it looking like they drove straight through. Who? Are they talking about the person who found the car or are they talking about the other set of tracks.

Also did they print this wrong? "There is cross talk about the wather district employee, a second set of tire tracks and foot tracks at the scene."

So there were two foot tracks? IF so why would they both get out of the car? Idk usually when I met up with someone either that person jumps in my car or I jump in their car. JMO

If you go to the scanner thread - a transcript of this conversation is there. That might help with some of the confusion.

If you go to the scanner thread - a transcript of this conversation is there. That might help with some of the confusion.

Sounds like they thought there was a second car there. Looking for footprints. Maybe she got out of her car and in to his? When I heard this it sounded to me like they knew there was a second car and they were looking for its tracks.

contact rp from water dept - describe area where they drove
did they make a u-turn near the vehicle?

according to tracks it looks like possibly they drove straight thorugh area - couple sets of tracks out here

Does it sound like someone other than the Water Dept person and Erin's car made a u-turn? I can see a person driving in and driving around Erin's car so that both of the driver's side windows match up to talk. Maybe? JMO

In the radio dispatch I think the officer is wanting to know if the water department employee made a U turn or did he just go right by (straight through) Erin's car. I think he is asking that because they are wanting to differentiate the water dept employee's tracks from any other vehicle that might have left after dropping off Erin's car.

Here is another scenario. Abductor meets Erin at the location where her car was found. He leaves his car there. They go in her car together. Something happens to Erin at JTP or somewhere else. He disposes of Erin's body then has to go back to pick up his car or truck, leaving Erin's there. Wouldn't that have freaked him out if he had to go back and get his vehicle in her car!

I would really be shocked if there wasn't a second car involved. I would think there would be either strong DNA evidence in her car (driver's seat) given the heat (sweat) if only 1 car was involved, or her body would be near the car.

I'm pretty sure that shot is showing the entrance/exit at JTNP (or possibly somewhere inside the park) because I see Joshua Trees which I don't think are where her car was found, and also the place her car was found doesn't have curbs like that. The Google Earth street view they mention while zooming in :)23) seems to be where her car was found. And - I think - :29 may be the actual corner of Valle Vista & Ranch Rd. It's really hard to tell because it all looks the same!

At :09 they seem to be showing the NE corner of Adobe Rd and Valle Vista Rd, where there were several cars parked when we were there. No clue why they were there or they are showing that since her car was found farther to the east on Valle Vista Rd. However, I see from the video that people have made a short-cut over that corner, so I'm wondering if that same thing might have happened where her car was found at Ranch Rd. and maybe that's what they meant when they asked if she (or the water employee perhaps) drove straight through???

In the video they show a truck passing by and it looks to me like a turn-out in the road where the car would have been off the road but still on pavement. 1:26

There is no way that a woman would get pregnant on purpose, knowing that she just wanted to abort the baby. That's way too much on the body. I agree with you, if it were the case, she would just say that she can't get pregnant, or say she is pregnant when in fact, she is not.

Right, and in some of those photos (Grand Canyon, etc) she is clearly pregnant, so chances are she isn't lying. And if she didn't want to have a kid she'd have never let herself get that far along. She looked pretty swoll.

I also agree that there is a high likelihood that whatever happened to her was collusive and coordinated - especially if it involved an affair with a married marine. I'm thinking a possible Heather Elvis scenario.

:alien3:

Flew in to clarify the scanner posts.

Information that our members are posting in our private Scanner Forum is to remain in the Scanner Forum. :earson: It's like Vegas in there. :martini: If something interesting is heard, a member can post in the public forum that there is something going on, so members don't miss anything.

If there is scanner information posted in the MSM, it can be quoted here WITH A LINK to the MSM article. :weaklink:

Hope that clears things up. :seeya:

That's not Valle Vista. That's JTNP where they show the truck driving by with the "curbs" and turn out. No turn outs on Valle Vista and most definitely not any curbing of any sort!

:truce:

car found: Valle Vista and Ranch Road, several miles from the Marine Base’s Condor gate

Jumping off your post just to comment about something ~

Way back in the first thread iirc, someone posted that decals are not issued for vehicles registered on base anymore.
I just noticed, in this link, http://www.29palms.marines.mil/Staff/G7MissionAssurance/ProvostMarshal.aspx, that there's a statement that reads, "all vehicles issued a base decal must . . ." (#11).

The link also gives the hours for Condor gate. They are 0530 - 2100.

Im keying off your bolded word HIDING Darkhorse.
Of course someone could be, and unfortunately, is most likely hiding her remains in one of those mine shafts.
I pray that is not so.

But, what if this 19 year old is hiding herself, with assistance. Who would help hide her, and where? This is a long shot of course, but maybe she doesnt know how to unwind this. Unlikely scenario, but should be pondered.

Hiding...

Jumping off your post just to comment about something ~

Way back in the first thread iirc, someone posted that decals are not issued for vehicles registered on base anymore.
I just noticed, in this link, http://www.29palms.marines.mil/Staff/G7MissionAssurance/ProvostMarshal.aspx, that there's a statement that reads, "all vehicles issued a base decal must . . ." (#11).

The link also gives the hours for Condor gate. They are 0530 - 2100.

They were saying that other branches don't require decals for their Bases. Decals are required here (as you've shown on your link).

God Bless all the incredible searchers who braved triple digit heat to look for this young woman today. Praying that God guides their efforts and she is found soon!

Attention Please!

I've removed a few posts that had wild speculation about the victim. If you see your posts missing, you know this is for you.

Let's not make up wild speculations about the victim where there is not one bit of proof or reference. Let's stick to the facts as they're known.

Websleuths is a victim friendly website and rumors are not allowed. Please remember that when you post.

tia
fran

:seeya:

Im keying off your bolded word HIDING Darkhorse.
Of course someone could be, and unfortunately, is most likely hiding her remains in one of those mine shafts.
I pray that is not so.

But, what if this 19 year old is hiding herself, with assistance. Who would help hide her, and where? This is a long shot of course, but maybe she doesnt know how to unwind this. Unlikely scenario, but should be pondered.

Hiding...

I would love for this to be the case, but when LE is fairly adamant that she didn't leave on her own accord I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. It seems to me that they are fairly certain that she is a victim of foul play. Obviously they can't prove that just yet, but whatever evidence they have seems to be leading them to that conclusion. Sucks to be sure, but I don't think we're going to have a joyous resolution to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther