Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
max seddon @maxseddon · 1m
Malaysian expert and Donetsk Republic prosecutor sign memorandum on transferring the #MH17 black boxes. pic.twitter.com/sGDjPH6Vsv
Embedded image permalink

Now we wait for confirmation that those are in fact the black boxes from MH17.

Interesting that CNN really isn't into this.

This quote, from the url above, sums up my feelings about this mess exactly:

The rest is also well worth the read, in my opinion.

Careful, I also brought up the Iranian flight and was snipped.

Fwiw, I agree with the sentiments.

The larger Russian/Ukrainian dispute is nothing for us to get mixed up in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that CNN really isn't into this.

Yes, I was following CNN tweets until I realized the one I followed stopped at 9pm. I couldn't find the journo who took over the shift after that. There wasn't a link.

We Westerner's "get it". Another deal with a devil. Delightful part is Putin doesn't see what an Fidiot he looks like to the rest of the world. Maybe he does but IMO he doesn't care.

CNN live reporting recorders are being turned over now. Hesitant about whether they have been tampered with.

There is something bothersome about :

The railway station there is operating with disruptions, according to Reuters, but was deemed "dangerous" by the city council Monday.Evacuations from Donetsk continued after fighting grew intense Monday, according to Alexander Borodai, the leader of rebels in Donetsk, who told AFP that his forces had evacuated 300 people and that there was an "unknown number" of casualties.

"Watch out for snipers," warned an insurgent gunman peering out in the direction of the firing.

It just feels like they are setting it up so that if more bad stuff happens with unair conditioned train they can say sssthe other ebel group did it

Is this the only route for the train to go --why run it through a place that sounds like it is escalating or is the only way for the train to get to its final destination?

Throughhout this it is back and forth it safe isnt safe might be safe could be safe could not be ????

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...a-live-updates#block-53cd5ceee4b012be69215b72

Why are they playing silly buggers with the black boxes? What on earth do they want? Do you want blood, here have some, what is it .. do you want money? Just tell us what you want, then we can shame you some more for wanting to barter over the black boxes. If they are not here and all this was a diversionary tactic to keep us in one spot then fine, go on your merry way, have your black boxes .. we can live without them, we don't need black boxes to determine what happened here, and we'll all talk about this again when we see you in The Hague.

Bravo. Needed to be reposted.

I don't know anything about how a black box should look but the one on the left looks bent up.

BtGfQs6CQAAE5Z9.jpg

CNN Wire ‏@CNNWire · 1m
Pro-Russian rebels hand over black boxes from #MH17 to a Malaysian delegation in Donetsk, CNN's Phil Black reported. pic.twitter.com/McSYWhBarj

Today is the day we learnt that Russia, the Ukraine and the Donetsk People's Republic deserve each other, and we shall be very happy to leave them to it once we have what we need from the crash site.

Rebels have agreed to a ceasefire around the crash site, ABC News' Moscow correspondent Kirit Radia reports, similar to the unilateral ceasefire in effect by Ukrainian military.

The rebels' ceasefire, however, is of a smaller radius.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/mh17-disaster-ukraine-obama-live-updates

Rebels declare 10km/6+ mile ceasfire around #MH17 crash so investigators can work on scene. Earlier today Ukraine propsed 40km/25mile radius

https://twitter.com/KiritRadia/statuses/491348719795994625

I just noticed .. that radius is not even as large as the area covered by debris.

There is something bothersome about :

The railway station there is operating with disruptions, according to Reuters, but was deemed "dangerous" by the city council Monday.Evacuations from Donetsk continued after fighting grew intense Monday, according to Alexander Borodai, the leader of rebels in Donetsk, who told AFP that his forces had evacuated 300 people and that there was an "unknown number" of casualties.

"Watch out for snipers," warned an insurgent gunman peering out in the direction of the firing.

It just feels like they are setting it up so that if more bad stuff happens with unair conditioned train they can say sssthe other ebel group did it

Is this the only route for the train to go --why run it through a place that sounds like it is escalating or is the only way for the train to get to its final destination?

Throughhout this it is back and forth it safe isnt safe might be safe could be safe could not be ????

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...a-live-updates#block-53cd5ceee4b012be69215b72

It's the middle of a WAR ZONE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member