Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also find documentaries on the other flights similar to this one on youtube.
I know I watched the Lockerbie one for example, it is there. :twocents:

I was thinking: if there were documents signed by both parts, does this mean that Malaysia recognized the existance of the DPR? Maybe this is why the rebel leader says it is a big day for them.

That had crossed my mind as well, I really hope it isn't the case. As you say though, both parties signed something...

That had crossed my mind as well, I really hope it isn't the case. As you say though, both parties signed something...

And a pechat was involved... :notgood:

Check out this stupidity from the Daily Telegraph:

Just a selection of the stupidest commentary I could find there ..

Russia heeds Australian outrage as Prime Minister Tony Abbott pushes to clear the path for an investigation into the MH17 disaster

^^ Come on, get real .. Russia is just doing what it can to try and avoid more economic sanctions, chances that Putin was shivering in his boots after he googled Abbott to work out who he was: zero.

Mr Abbott, whose tough language on Russia has been echoed by US President Barack Obama and UK Prime Minister David Cameron, would not reveal details of his *conversation with the Russian leader but said: “To President Putin’s credit, he did say all the right things. The challenge now is to hold the *president to his word. That’s certainly my intention and it should be the intention of the family of nations to hold the president to his word.”

^^ LOL!! Yeah that's right, everyone is following Abbott's lead because he is AWESOME ..

MOSCOW has bowed to Tony *Abbott’s demands that it supports a UN resolution to be issued this morning demanding access to the crash site and an international investigation into the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.

Within 12 hours of a private phone conversation between the PM and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Moscow had released a statement suggesting it would agree to the *Australian drafted resolution.

^^^ PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!

And we have the gall to complain about propaganda in Russia .. surely that's as bad as it gets right?

748826-putin-abbott.jpg

WRONG!!!!

So embarrassed for everyone over at the Daily Telegraph right now.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...he-mh17-disaster/story-fni0cx12-1226996746344

I didn't know Putin was a 9th Dan ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdthJG_jDMQ

You're going to give yourself a headache if you keep reading the telegraph lol. :D

DYING over the Putin Vs Abbott graphic!!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machine guns can be very influential IMO

I remember back once again. Travelling. Stop over to refuel in Shannon Ireland. My flight was over 2 hours late getting home. My Parents grabbed me at the airport. Hugged me. They were angry,tearful yet joyful. I didn't get what their upset was. Not like at that time everyone had cell phones. Apparently there was a bombing in England where they thought I had landed. There wasn't CNN and press like today. I think they got it confused as the IRA were responsible. Once they heard Ireland they panicked or IRA??? That bombing inspired the movie In the name of the Father. If you have not seen it check it out.
ETA not to diminish this tragedy but perhaps for the first time I understand their terror

And a pechat was involved... :notgood:

On the surface the situation is troubling enough , but when you really look at what is going on (or might be going on) the undertone is so sinister in tone it makes me feel really uncomfortable. The words "Today is a very important day for the Donetsk People's Republic." really make me feel like we weren't in the power position at all.

Knowing that we desperately wanted the bodies, access to the site and the black boxes, did we perhaps end up giving them something even greater than those things in return (from a political perspective I mean, rather than personal). We've formally recognised them as a political group (rather than a terrorist organisation), is that right?

Perhaps those of you who are knowledgeable about the conflict in the area could tell me what repercussions you think could come about from the formal acknowledgement of this group?

I'm thinking yes they asked for Malaysia to formally recognise the Donetsk People's Republic .. I expect the Malaysians did what anyone else would do, nodded politely, said all the right things etc .. but once they are back in Malaysia and we all have everything we want they will be share with the rest of us what happened in there ..

I'm thinking yes they asked for Malaysia to formally recognise the Donetsk People's Republic .. I expect the Malaysians did what anyone else would do, nodded politely, said all the right things etc .. but once they are back in Malaysia and we all have everything we want they will be share with the rest of us what happened in there ..

Agree

Oh good grief! Richard Quest is opining on what the pilots were doing AFTER the missle struck (and that the black box will tell us that).

Check out this stupidity from the Daily Telegraph:

Just a selection of the stupidest commentary I could find there ..

Russia heeds Australian outrage as Prime Minister Tony Abbott pushes to clear the path for an investigation into the MH17 disaster

^^ Come on, get real .. Russia is just doing what it can to try and avoid more economic sanctions, chances that Putin was shivering in his boots after he googled Abbott to work out who he was: zero.

Mr Abbott, whose tough language on Russia has been echoed by US President Barack Obama and UK Prime Minister David Cameron, would not reveal details of his *conversation with the Russian leader but said: “To President Putin’s credit, he did say all the right things. The challenge now is to hold the *president to his word. That’s certainly my intention and it should be the intention of the family of nations to hold the president to his word.”

^^ LOL!! Yeah that's right, everyone is following Abbott's lead because he is AWESOME ..

MOSCOW has bowed to Tony *Abbott’s demands that it supports a UN resolution to be issued this morning demanding access to the crash site and an international investigation into the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.

Within 12 hours of a private phone conversation between the PM and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Moscow had released a statement suggesting it would agree to the *Australian drafted resolution.

^^^ PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!

And we have the gall to complain about propaganda in Russia .. surely that's as bad as it gets right?

748826-putin-abbott.jpg

WRONG!!!!

So embarrassed for everyone over at the Daily Telegraph right now.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...he-mh17-disaster/story-fni0cx12-1226996746344

I didn't know Putin was a 9th Dan ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdthJG_jDMQ

Let's remember WHO owns the Daily Smellygraph! It's always propaganda.

Oh good grief! Richard Quest is opining on what the pilots were doing AFTER the missle struck (and that the black box will tell us that).

I HOPE that they were killed instantly along with everyone else.
Not that the black box will tell us that anyway, since it would likely have been rendered useless immediately.
I'm fairly sure there hasn't been a plane shot down where the black box showed anything helpful.
Of course searching for that is impossible because of the current situation. :twocents:

Why CNN is actually thought to be 'credible' is the biggest unanswered question imo

From the first paragraph of article:

"We have a video showing a launcher moving back through a particular area there, out into Russia, with at least one missing missile on it," Secretary of State John Kerry said on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday.

This has been proven false !

On the CBS program “Face the Nation,” Mr. Kerry referred to a video that the Ukrainians have made public showing an SA-11 unit heading back to Russia after the downing of the plane with “a missing missile or so.”

The video referenced by the New York Times was, in fact, posted on the Facebook account of the Ukrainian Interior Minister.

The allegation was that the launcher was crossing the border with Russia.

However, going by the billboard and other features of the scenery, Russian bloggers and news sources have identified the road in the video as having been taken in or near the town of Krasnoarmeisk ("Krasnoarmiysk" in Ukrainian), which has been under Kiev's control since May.

In fact, the billboard is supposedly advertising a Krasnoarmeisk car dealership.
Also, one of the structures in the background is said to be a construction materials store on Gorkii Street, Krasnoarmeisk.

Please note that this town is (very roughly) 120 kilometers from the Russian border and 80 kilometers from where the Malaysian 777 went down.

And again, it has been under Kiev's control since May

Source : Jacob Dreizin, a US citizen who speaks Russian & Ukrainian

Links:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/video-of-rebel-buk-launchers-headed.html

Or any of these :

http://tinyurl.com/ozzrpj7

On the surface the situation is troubling enough , but when you really look at what is going on (or might be going on) the undertone is so sinister in tone it makes me feel really uncomfortable. The words "Today is a very important day for the Donetsk People's Republic." really make me feel like we weren't in the power position at all.

Knowing that we desperately wanted the bodies, access to the site and the black boxes, did we perhaps end up giving them something even greater than those things in return (from a political perspective I mean, rather than personal). We've formally recognised them as a political group (rather than a terrorist organisation), is that right?

Perhaps those of you who are knowledgeable about the conflict in the area could tell me what repercussions you think could come about from the formal acknowledgement of this group?

IMO we gave them what they wanted. Which further makes them look like propaganda fools. So at the end of the day.....

CNN is doing a tribute to the Victims

HAHA .. They were freefalling while unconscious Richard ..

Tune in to CNN with Anderson. It's nice to hear about the Victims and who they were. So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82