Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful, I also brought up the Iranian flight and was snipped.

Fwiw, I agree with the sentiments.

The larger Russian/Ukrainian dispute is nothing for us to get mixed up in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I am more concerned with the Gaza Strip and what is going in the Middle East. jmo

Rebels have agreed to a ceasefire around the crash site, ABC News' Moscow correspondent Kirit Radia reports, similar to the unilateral ceasefire in effect by Ukrainian military.

The rebels' ceasefire, however, is of a smaller radius.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/mh17-disaster-ukraine-obama-live-updates

Rebels declare 10km/6+ mile ceasfire around #MH17 crash so investigators can work on scene. Earlier today Ukraine propsed 40km/25mile radius

https://twitter.com/KiritRadia/statuses/491348719795994625

I just noticed .. that radius is not even as large as the area covered by debris.

isnt that fascinating the debris feild is 13 sq miles humm hummm hummm (its such a joke

I'm guessing none of this has been shown on CNN !

Taken from ^^ Ministry Press Conference ^^

( snipped )

" Images from this area were also made on July 17.

One should notice that the missile launcher is absent [from the scene].....

Image number five shows the Buk missile system in the morning of the same day in the area of settlement Zaroschinskoe – 50km south of Donetsk and 8km south of Shakhtyorsk," Kartapolov said

The question that has to be answered is why the missile system appeared in the area controlled by the local militia forces shortly before the catastrophe, he stated.

Images taken on July 18 show that the missile systems left the area of the MH17 crash, the military official said.

Kartapolov also pointed to the fact that on the day of the plane crash Ukraine’s military increased activity on the part of Ukraine’s Kupol-M1 9S18 radars, which are part of the Buk system.

Seems Russian Military DO have the images to back these claims !

( Just one example )
snimok_ekrana_2014-07-21_v_18.11.52.png

Off/Topic CNN- Wolf Blitzer reporting that now is not the time to travel to Gaza. :thud:

what dfoes that mean? Pechat

Googling, I'm seeing lengthy articles that it is far too late for me to read through. But just skimming, I think it might mean something like fake, or counterfeit?

Off/Topic CNN- Wolf Blitzer reporting that now is not the time to travel to Gaza. :thud:

are you sure it wasnt written by Richard Qwest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoot my ticket is unrefundable (but it did come with a coupon for medical care

Googling, I'm seeing lengthy articles that it is far too late for me to read through. But just skimming, I think it might mean something like fake, or counterfeit?

Russian stamp?

Well doesnt this just sound like a meeting in the spirt of cooperation!

Armed gunmen in the lobby of the Park Inn hotel, here to pick up Malaysian delegation and take them to receive black boxes from MH17

Again.....they're in the middle of a War Zone !

Any official response to this yet ?

* At the moment of the MH17 crash an American satellite was flying over the area of eastern Ukraine

It urged the US to publish the space photos and data captured by it.*

(taken from ^^ linked Russian Military PC)

are you sure it wasnt written by Richard Qwest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoot my ticket is unrefundable (but it did come with a coupon for medical care

He was repeating what the government had just released to the public as an alert. And please leave Richard alone, I like him. :)

Today is the day we learnt that Russia, the Ukraine and the Donetsk People's Republic deserve each other, and we shall be very happy to leave them to it once we have what we need from the crash site.

Post of the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members