GUILTY NY - Massena, Female, partially wrapped, in woods, Aug 2014 - Lacey Yekel

Sleuthster, I know! It's insane! There are a couple people missing from Jefferson that are possible. I checked Lewis and Clinton Co--nothing recent enough.

If the body is partially decomposed, how long would they have been deceased?

I though about him, but if he had died right after he went missing, wouldn't the remains be skeletal? Unless he was held captive or went off the radar and later died, I don't think it's him. The location is VERY close though.

I don't think it is him. I'm just reeling. There have been a few murders around Massena. They were mostly drug related.

The murders aren't recent though. But definitely drug related, which is what I'm thinking of for this one.

Now I really do wonder if this is Sharon Ross.

Brenda Stenoski went missing from Gouverneur in 2001, which is the closest of the 3. The news article really didn't give a time frame just that the body was female.

Another article, nothing very new though.

Oh, but this is nice.

“We’re following up on leads from the public. Out of the ones we’ve received, we have been able to verify that some of those individuals that were reported missing to us were located in good health,” Capt. LaFountain said.

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20140902/NEWS05/140909787

On an unrelated note, am I the only one who's surprised the age hasn't been discovered?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1
Back