GUILTY NY - Massena, Female, partially wrapped, in woods, Aug 2014 - Lacey Yekel

I'm more hesitant about the other women missing from nearby because of when they went missing. The body wasn't there for that long. But Hatice is a interesting potential.

I was reading up on Hatice and she was going back and forth to be with this guy from NYC, the last time was in June 2009 and it is reported that she was driving from Toronto to NYC to meet up with him and was never heard from again. It is quite possible that he could have been waiting for her over the boarder and that's why they never found her body in NYC.

I was thinking it could be related to Israel Keyes, because its close to Constable home, Tupper Lake robbery, and murder kit bucket found near potsdam.

:blushing:
I was thinking it could be related to Israel Keyes, because its close to Constable home, Tupper Lake robbery, and murder kit bucket found near potsdam.

When was a murder kit bucket found near Potsdam? Do you have an article link?

Israel Keyes totally fits this situation.

http://www.adirondackdailyenterpris...-N-J--woman-in-Tupper-Lake-area.html?nav=5008

"The FBI released a statement today that Keyes admitted that on April 9, 2009, he abducted a female victim from a state on the East Coast and transported that person over multiple state lines into New York. They go on to say Keyes murdered the victim and buried her in upstate New York near the Tupper Lake area."

Is this Debra Feldman?

Investigators believe the victim of the April 9, 2009 homicide may be Debra Feldman, who resided in Hackensack, N.J., at the time of her disappearance. To date, Ms. Feldman's body has not been recovered.

I really do think this could be her.
Except maybe the fact that we don't know exactly how long the body was there.
But other than that, it fits perfectly.

Debra's Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/feldman_debra.html

feldman_debra.jpg

I was thinking, this is an industrial park. Maybe a truck driver put the body there. If that is the case she could be from anywhere.

I was thinking, this is an industrial park. Maybe a truck driver put the body there. If that is the case she could be from anywhere.

That is a good point! Yeah, once more details come out we shouldn't rule anyone out based on location.

I'm reading what people are saying on Topix, and a couple of people are thinking similar thoughts to you, gogrannypop. I'm a bit surprised that the autopsy didn't uncover more details. Unless they are keeping the details private for now.

I'm kind of new at this, but wouldn't the UID's bones determine their age?

Also makes me think of Hatice Corbacioglu who disappeared in 2009. She was going back and forth from Toronto to NYC. Massena is across the border from Toronto http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?105090-NY-Hatice-Corbacioglu-33-28-July-2009[h=2][/h][h=2][/h]

Actually Massena NY is 4, 5 hours from Toronto, whereas Massena is like an hour or so from Montreal and Montreal is perhaps 6 hours from Toronto. Buffalo NY is maybe an hour and a half to two hours from Toronto.

However, the route from NYC to Montreal and back is well worn. And well known.

I'm reading what people are saying on Topix, and a couple of people are thinking similar thoughts to you, gogrannypop. I'm a bit surprised that the autopsy didn't uncover more details. Unless they are keeping the details private for now.

I'm kind of new at this, but wouldn't the UID's bones determine their age?

They can usually determine the age from the bones, yes. It's most accurate when they have the skull and long bones, but always something of an estimate. Sometimes all they can say with certainty is "adult."

I assume the lack of news means they know something...or nothing.

Thanks carbuff! I wish they could say that she was an adult. If she was under 25, I have some New Yorkers in mind.

Here's a list of women missing from NY and bordering states between 2012 - 2013.

NEW YORK

Sharon Ross - Date LKA is 10-14-2013 in Watertown. Distance is 94 miles
Kathleen Waner - Date LKA is 11-14-2013 in Rome. Distance is 144 miles
Carol Nee - Date LKA is 12-8-2013 in Cicero. Distance is 159 miles
Amanda King - Date LKA is 10-12-2013 in Glenville. Distance is 203 miles
Nicia Wilson - Date LKA is 12-6-2013 in Albany. Distance is 213 miles
Kristine Gilhooly - Date LKA is 2-28-2013 in Cortlandt Manor. Distance is 330 miles.
Brandi Hyndman - Date LKA is 2-26-2014 in New Rochelle. Distance is 360 miles
Kacie Peterson - Date LKA is 9-21-2013 in New York. Distance is 362 miles
Crucita Alvarado - Date LKA is 08-12-2014 in Brooklyn (18 days before the body was found). Distance is 366 miles
Karen Daley - Date LKA is 2-14-2013 in Jamaica. Distance is 369 miles
Catherine Pfluger - Date LKA is 1-1-2013 in Staten Island. Distance is 375 miles
Tania Philippeaux - Date LKA is 6-9-2013 in Syosset. Distance is 380 miles
Lisa Westford - Date LKA 1-8-2014 in Shirley. Distance is 415 miles

MASSACHUSETTS
Leeanne Redden - Date LKA is 4-15-2013 in Lynn. Distance is 353 miles.
Jennifer Mbugua - Date LKA is 5-28-2014 in North Attenborough. Distance is 373 miles

NEW JERSEY
Mila Kostadinova - Date LKA is 6-2-2014 in Cresskill. Distance is 351 miles
Jennifer Johnson - Date LKA is 4-8-2014 in Cranford. Distance is 366 miles
Vanessa Smallwood - Date LKA is 1-27-2014 in Cherry Hill. Distance is 424 miles
Angelina Cocuzza - Date LKA is 1-16-2013 in Lumberton. Distance 441 miles

PENNSYLVANIA
Holly Grim - Date LKA is 11-22-2013 in Wescosville. Distance is 364 miles
Jennifer Cahill-Shadie - Date LKA is 5-15-2014 in State College. Distance is 403 miles
LaRessa Robinson - Date LKA is 4-25-2014 in Philadelphia. Distance is 417 miles
Melissa Ortiz-Rodriguez - Date LKA is 4-19-2013 in Collingdale. Distance is 419 miles
Susan Bachman - Date LKA is 4-4-2014 in Brookville. Distance is 421 miles
Qi Qin - Date LKA is 1-5-2014 in Pittsburgh. Distance is 516 miles

I can't believe how quiet it is. There is usually so much gossip and speculation. Topix is unusually quiet. So strange.

There is really so much drug activity between this area of NY and Canada that I think this body is likely to be drug related.

That's nowhere near a complete list for MA. But MA doesn't list many of its missing on the major databases.

There is really so much drug activity between this area of NY and Canada that I think this body is likely to be drug related.

I think it either drug related or a trucker, due to the proximity to the industrial park. It is just too quiet. Not even any rumors. moo

I can't believe that the press has said nothing. It's annoying, because I really think this could be Debra Feldman.

So is it her daughter? I only saw that they're saying it's the remains of a female.

I think the mother thinks so.

"A Massena woman who has repeatedly posted Facebook messages over the past month suggesting the body found in a wooded area at the Massena Industrial Park had been identified as her daughter now faces an aggravated harassment charge."

And I bet considering that she's been arrested, LE can get DNA to potentially match up with the remains.

State police hope to identify female body found in Massena within 7 to 10 days

http://northcountrynow.com/news/sta...e-body-found-massena-within-7-10-days-0127212

I missed this post by 2 minutes! :)

Thank you!!!
I assume LE does think that the body is Lacey Yekel, otherwise I'm not sure why they would've released such specific dates.

"Police said they have not ruled out the possibility that the body may belong to Lacey Yekel, of Massena who has been missing since June."

I can barely follow the Topix thread. It's a mess. There's stuff about Lacey's mom being crazy and a drunk, some drama at the beginning about reposting the thread, something about black people and welfare, a spat about a guy named Mr. Flag - all within the first 3 pages. I feel like I just walked into the cinema 25 minutes into a movie and I have no idea what's going on.

I can barely follow the Topix thread. It's a mess. There's stuff about Lacey's mom being crazy and a drunk, some drama at the beginning about reposting the thread, something about black people and welfare, a spat about a guy named Mr. Flag - all within the first 3 pages. I feel like I just walked into the cinema 25 minutes into a movie and I have no idea what's going on.

It's completely confusing. And Topix is a great(but clearly not great) way to victim bash! I'm not even talking about this case. I mean, sometimes I wonder if these people posting realize that ANYONE could read it, including the victim!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
board_stiff
Back