Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing. Since JM can't control himself, I would have imagined he would immediately take HG to a grassy area first. And then drive her body away. In this scenario, the body would be in the trunk. Maybe that's why no one saw her get in his car. He took her to a grassy area and then returned with his car to dispose of her body...

a local's comment: I don't think there is any such grassy area in the downtown mall area that would be out of sight. There are secluded areas close to tempo, but they're in the opposite direction from which LJ and HG were seen walking away from tempo.

She was seen walking, leaning heavily on him, and she was expected at another party several blocks away. It seems that LJM's MO was to "offer rides" to young girls in distress, and HG was in distress and needed a ride.

JMO: I'm guessing he took her straight to his car. He started driving, all charming. From the mall, you're can be on forested 2 lane roads within 5 minutes. There are a 4 exits from town I suspect he might consider: Old lynchburg, taking him very close to the area where he grew up off of Ponderosa trail, Rt. 29 and the area where Morgan's body was found (and the road to Liberty University), or Rt 20 towards Scottsville. The three of these roads are connected by Red Hill Rd. There are some large farms and forested mountains, several ponds, and even a quarry or two scattered around. Alternatively, he would have taken Rt 20 north - where police appear to be searching intensively. This is unsubstantiated, but a friend who has known LJ since he was yound indicated that he has family that lived in a small area behind Key West. If you were to continue up Rt 20, there are some massive horse farms in that direction.

JMO - I think JM took MH to a spot by Blandemar Farm Pond, which he knew because he's a fisherman. Behind a small shed there, he had his way with her, and carried (or perhaps chased) her down the unfenced pasture to a fence line where she was found. I wouldn't be surprised if he let Hannah escape and run down the pasture, just so he could run her down and tackle her...playing with her and showing his physical dominance like he did with the guy he put a wrestling hold on in Blue Light Grill hours before Hannah's abduction - and breaking bones in the act. I think he really is simple but does not repeat his mistakes. He raped the fairfax woman behind a shed in too public a place and was almost caught. Since then it appears he has disappeared with his victims, probably to empty countryside. I think, since MH's body was found, he will be even more careful with HG. Rather than dumping her in a field, she will be covered, likely in a forest.

Randy Taylor made reference to a black guy with cornrows - very different than someone with dreadlocks. Also, law enforcement located the guy Randy Taylor tried to implicate - his name is Damien Bradley and he even testified at Taylor's trial. Bradley just so happened to work at the McDonald's at the Liberty station where Alexis disappeared and that Taylor was known to frequent. What better ruse than to point fingers at a person you can give an accurate description of, but claim not to know their name? Bradley was out of town at the time that Alexis disappeared - that info was verified by the police. The implication of some black guy being involved was a ploy by Taylor to throw the attention off of him. Let's remember, prior to sentencing, Taylor's attorney told the prosecution that he would disclose the location of Alexis' body in exchange for a reduced sentence. Obviously, the prosecution wouldn't just let him walk without first actually locating the body. So either Taylor did in fact murder Alexis or he was an accessory - in which case, why didn't he implicate the "real" accomplice? Alexis' family refused the deal because that was all of the proof that they needed to know that Taylor murdered Alexis and they weren't going to let him walk free, especially when he was a POI in the Samantha Clarke case.

Just read this post from last night, had to make couple comments that never added up to me.
In RAT case, although I think he is definately guilty, the facts that Damien bradley was froends with Alexis on Facebook I read, he says in court he had never spoke to her more less been in the same room as her. Alexis' family said she frequented the liberty gas statio/mcdonalds 2-3 times daily yet they never saw each other or spoke? Being froends on Facebook extremely small town.
I'm not exactly positive about him being out of town when she disaapeared, it kinda sounds familiar but what I do know is that he moved away from Nelson the day after Alexis disappeared and moved back from Alabama day after RAT arrested one week later.
Another point he never said location of body in court just her location. Not to admit she was dead probsbly for appeals sake but I'm not sure if they can use that against him in another trial
Last point, FBI searched his extremely small camper trailer , came back few days or week or so later and second search found her shirt with hair extension eyelash and I think blood balled up stuffed under couch. My question, how does the FBI not look under couch on the first visit. I mean get real. I don't think it could happen. Unless, 2nd person involved somehow and came back and planted evidence between searches. It's the only thing that makes sense to me

What may have happened is that LE might have found some drugs that might have been used so that JM maybe need not feel the need to finish off Hannah and just leave her confused and weak somewhere. Time is of the essence and it's been a long time for someone to be out there and not have found her way to help, but it is possible if that's the case, and if she's been incapacitated that she is still alive. That may be, part of the big push to find her.

The fact that she was moving briskly on the tape, then suddenly is reported to be hardly able to walk on her own, to me suggests, that something must have happened to get her into that condition so quickly. A beer is unlikey to do that IMO. Of course she could have gotten sick and that just put her over, but that she is described so out of it and needing support makes me think that the possiibility of some drug was found. Also, that might have been why the "Assault with intent to defile " charge was levied. If traces of some such drug were found in the car, in pockets, in apt, that can show that JM had a strong possibiitiy of using them as "rape drugs".

Just guessing here, no inside info.

Not the only reason. I am relieved they have caught JM and he is off the streets. But if there is any possibility that he was involved in something more organized, I would like to see that possibility fully investigated. Spoken as a local:)

BBM. JM does not seem to be capable of much organization. It seems to me that he is very much impulse driven. But yes, it would be wonderful if Hannah were alive.

Did he say he "thinks" shes still alive or that he "feels" she is still alive? The two are used interchangeably by a lot of people today but to someone his (my)age they mean two totally different things.

You think with your head and feel with your heart.

And either can be dead wrong at times.

I just saw the tweet from the reporter on this and he said Longo feels....

BBM. JM does not seem to be capable of much organization. It seems to me that he is very much impulse driven. But yes, it would be wonderful if Hannah were alive.

I agree with you, and that was a poor choice of words on my part. Better to say "any possibility that he was involved with others." I am not going to pursue this further at the moment.

But I think that reading JM as psychopathic serial killer (which is not to say he hasn't killed multiple women) is a mistake. He isn't calculating enough.

I agree with you, and that was a poor choice of words on my part. Better to say "any possibility that he was involved with others." I am not going to pursue this further at the moment.

But I think that reading JM as psychopathic serial killer (which is not to say he hasn't killed multiple women) is a mistake. He isn't calculating enough.

Sociopath, more befitting. He has a routine, and is clueless about how he is perceived, except that if he plays good buddy hero for a few minutes, some hapless victim will buy it. JMO

BBM. Who is to say a Psycholpathic serial killer has to be calculating? Some are, some aren't. Actually, he's had quite the run. All of these cases, over all of these years, and he is not a convicted felon. We have no idea how many he has harmed in that time. I'm sure some women will step forward from this publicity, and there is also the chance that some of these other missing and raped women were also his victim. He may not be so calculating but he eluded LE very well for a long time. And LE has yet to find Hannah in the most extensive search ever, as they Virginai LE is saying they are doing If that isn't good enough to find Hannah, what is, in these missing persons cases. Many, if not most of the time, the finds are quite accidental and no thanks to LE. I'm still shaking my head over where and how sparsely covered the body of little Kaylee Anthony was found.

It's still unclear whether there was in fact DNA on the remains or just on her shirt. If it was definitely found on her body, that's going to be hard to explain. Depending on how much was found on her shirt - it could be explained by him having his hand around her. My speculation is that she was a tiny girl - he's a big guy - in order to get her to the location on Anchorage Farm, I think he threw her over his shoulder and just hiked back with her, in which case, I think he would have left a huge amount of DNA on the shirt.

What baffles me is why/how the shirt got thrown out on that bush? Why not burn it or bury it in the trash? That's also why I think he fled to Texas before he was charged with anything - he knew the cops were closing in on him and his house of cards was going to come crashing down - it was only a matter of time before they linked him to MH and the Fairfax rape...

He's not very smart. We all thought at the time that the perpetrator lived in NOVA and drove back down to C'ville on a weekend to plant that shirt... trying to throw investigators off that it was a local. Double cross. But he is just not smart..and ended up having his own DNA on the shirt if I recall correctly.

This is a little odd to me.... because from 2002 to 2005 there is a 3 year span.
2005-2009 there is a 4 year span.
2009-2014 there is a 5 year span.
Kinda odd.... of course, seriously there are perhaps many more victims unknown at this time.

The abduction ‘with intent to defile’ (a legal term for sexual assault) of UVA student Hannah Graham in September 2014.
The murder of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington in October 2009
Sexual assault of a 26-year-old woman in Fairfax, Virginia, in September 2005
Rape of a Liberty University student in October 2002

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-coped-raped-murdered-2009.html#ixzz3EvwR3He0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Christopher Newport university released statement. JM had sexual assualt allegations
Against him and police now investigating many rApes/murders happen red in neeport news and va beach area around sept early 2000s

Lord have mercy on his family if they have pot or anything not 100% square on their property. Because the prosecutor won't. the prosecutor would send then to jail for 50 years for an ounce of weed, if he could. Just for leverage.

If that makes JM talk then I hope they've got a little farm growing :)

Oh My!

Now we have evidence that JM was investigated for a sexual assault on the Christopher Newport University campus (where he also played football)...

the assault occurred on September 7, 2003....

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/l...cle_ca9280a1-46ca-5fb2-be5c-0bc05716dc0c.html

This is just making me more and more angry. I want to flip tables at this point. :rage: JM has so many victims it seems and yet he somehow escaped all these years. It's so frustrating and makes me wonder how many other serial rapists are out there.

There are known trafficking problems in Northern VA (north of Cville), Richmond (east of Cville), and Harrisonburg (west of Cville).

There was also a case a few months in Albemarle County (next to Cville), of a local man who was kidnapped by local gang members and murdered. They found his body near Richmond.
He was Kevin quick. A police officer from waynesboro

Charlottesville is concentrating on finding her. Trafficking is a FEDERAL issue. JMO

The FBI has been involved in MH AM and HG. They have also said in AM she could be victim of traffiking

This whole sad story makes me wonder just how many college campus RAPES are brushed under the rug across the country, all in the name of preserving the "good name" of the school :(. I know of a very specific example of sexual impropriety at my very tiny rural liberal arts college, and the staff member involved is still employed there nearly 20 years later.....I'm sure it happens virtually everywhere! (Students and staff)

Sad :(.

One of the many things I find a bit disturbing is that when the public began talking about JM, there really was not a lot of negative chatter. I don't really remember anyone saying he had anger issues, a temper or that they thought he could be capable of this crime. Most felt he was basically normal guy, other than his obnoxiousness and consistent annoyance towards woman in trying to get their attention or get with them.
Let me tell you, Gentle Giant, my *advertiser censored**.
Yes, he was aggressive towards women in getting their attention, but what he is being suspected of is a huge leap.
Did he really do that great of a job in covering up the evil inside of him and coming off as just a big, goofy likable guy?

One of the many things I find a bit disturbing is that when the public began talking about JM, there really was not a lot of negative chatter. I don't really remember anyone saying he had anger issues, a temper or that they thought he could be capable of this crime. Most felt he was basically normal guy, other than his obnoxiousness and consistent annoyance towards woman in trying to get their attention or get with them.
Let me tell you, Gentle Giant, my *advertiser censored**.
Yes, he was aggressive towards women in getting their attention, but what he is being suspected of is a huge leap.
Did he really do that great of a job in covering up the evil inside of him and coming off as just a big, goofy likable guy?

BBM. Yup. He sure did.

And it seems like they've all very quickly STOPPED saying those things, but without saying maybe they were wrong. I find it both interesting and frustrating as a bystander.

This whole sad story makes me wonder just how many college campus RAPES are brushed under the rug across the country, all in the name of preserving the "good name" of the school :(. I know of a very specific example of sexual impropriety at my very tiny rural liberal arts college, and the staff member involved is still employed there nearly 20 years later.....I'm sure it happens virtually everywhere! (Students and staff)

Sad :(.

yep.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/30/colleges-under-investigation-sex-assault_n_5543694.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl