Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my research and imo-only, many psychopathic sexual predators begin their deviant behavior during adolescence(aprox age 14). This is the age that many, if not most cross the threshold from fantasy(many times *advertiser censored* induced)to dark reality. Many, if not most sexual predators/serial killers have two selves; good Jesse is empathetic, selfless, polite, courteous and shows remorse(teddy bear) and evil Jesse(polar opposites). Evil Jesse does not have empathy for others, is filled with unbridled violent rage, and has no human emotions; analogous to a mountain lion. Evil Jesse would be extremely quick & deep thinking/instinctive, creative, calculating, manipulating, and deflective, imo.

RSBM

If he is truly highly psychopathic "Good Jesse" is nothing more than an act/mask he has learn by mimicking how he sees other people behave socially because he has learned thats what is socially acceptable. I'd highly recommend Dr. Robert Hares book "Without Conscience" gave me really good insight in to these people. Beyond helping with cases like this it's important information because many of these people are around and most are not violent sex offenders but they will cause damage and chaos if you let them into your life.

Soooo curious what the search warrants say. Does anyone know any ties that JM has to Nelson county? Or do we think it was drone activity that helped? If it was a warrant, it seems like they must be searching private property, right?

Per Parker S FB: search warrants in Nelson re: Hannah have been sealed by court order and even the court order has been sealed.

Let's hope and pray this is a break in finding Hannah!

Forgot to ask...how long did search go on for MH? Anyone know how close the searchers were to her remains but didn't find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member