Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering, I was checking for the letter that I had referred to in one of my posts the other day and clicked on a link that Google had brought up with JA's name etc on it and guess what opened on my pc :eek:... I wouldn't be surprised if the same had happened to TA at least once or twice, especially if he was in the habit of following links to music videos.

That's possible! But honestly, I really think that if Travis was a pedophile ALL of the visited websites would be child *advertiser censored* websites. He wouln't be interested in anything else. He's already getting other *advertiser censored* from JA, he'd only be looking for child *advertiser censored* online. They wouldn't have been saying things like "possible child *advertiser censored*" found, they'd be saying things like "Jackpot! We found his stash!" cause that's what pedophiles have.

It gets better, and most typically, your brain bounces back more quickly than your belly. ;)

Ps- I see no evidence of your brain being mushy in any case.

Oh trust me I have my days of having a mushy brain. The other day I almost put orange juice in my bowl of cereal .... Le sigh.

If nothing else, I wish JM had clarified what each side was referring to when "*advertiser censored*" or "no *advertiser censored*" was talked about. I think that may be a key issue here, along with the fact that all those programs being on his computer might be seen as proof he was trying to get rid of it, not download it. I'm also not positive JSS will understand the issues re: clone vs image copies, and it might help her to know what protocol is called for in court, etc. FBI is very clear on that, and nothing BN did even comes close. He needs to be removed as the defense's expert for trial too, unless it's about audio or video files.

I'm thinking the DT is claiming *advertiser censored* redirects from a virus were in the registry, I believe TAs cleaners/malware had found them prior to his death and auto deleted or blocked the *advertiser censored* from his PC. Would you consider that finding *advertiser censored* on a comp if you were asked to look for it? I'm guessing the answer is no, you'd say there wasn't any *advertiser censored*. Viruses and *advertiser censored* redirects are fairly common and are on an untold number of PCs. It's semantics at this point what the DEFINITION of *advertiser censored* is

Yes, I think this is exactly why two previous experts missed it. It's because it's not folders of images, it's just these dumb links.

Did you love how Nurmi admitted there were no images, but (paraphrasing of course) oh oh oh it's because there are 19, no, 22, no 24, or so, scrubbers to hide his tracks!

No way. My understanding is that she's going to hire someone super-awesome, though. Much more awesomer than I.
Another one of her lies! There are none more awesome than you!!

Oh trust me I have my days of having a mushy brain. The other day I almost put orange juice in my bowl of cereal .... Le sigh.

That's just efficiency, since both were going to the same place anyhow. ;).

Your writing & analysis here are crystal clear.

If nothing else, I wish JM had clarified what each side was referring to when "*advertiser censored*" or "no *advertiser censored*" was talked about. I think that may be a key issue here, along with the fact that all those programs being on his computer might be seen as proof he was trying to get rid of it, not download it. I'm also not positive JSS will understand the issues re: clone vs image copies, and it might help her to know what protocol is called for in court, etc. FBI is very clear on that, and nothing BN did even comes close. He needs to be removed as the defense's expert for trial too, unless it's about audio or video files.

Nurmi's claim that he had all those programs to hide the *advertiser censored* is plain BS. Even if Travis was visiting all those websites, there'd be nothing to hide because he wasn't downloading anything so there'd nothing to remove from his hard drive. Those websites stream videos like on YouTube. You don't download anything.

And secondly, he could just browse the internet using a privacy setting on his internet browser. Again, no 22 malware programs needed.

IMO

Let's all be honest. CMJA is going to be looking to hire an attorney PRIVATELY. Meaning unlike public defender they have the option of taking CMJA as their client. This leaves CMJA with a small pool of appellate attorneys and $40k wouldn't even cover the retainer for them to even consider.

I wonder if JSS will be googling tonight, like we've been doing lol. :)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

Nurmi counters that DrF didn't call Arias a liar, she said she "had credibility issues." #jodiarias

:doh: :doh: :doh: !!!

Im only on page 50 but just had to stop hear and say.....

WAAAAHHHHHH????? ROFLMA ROFLMA

:Banane45::Banane45::Banane45::Banane45:

Nurmi: If Travis was "covering his tracks," who the heck was he covering them FROM? He certainly never anticipated this abomination of a hearing. Why would he be hiding *advertiser censored* on his own PC?

Let's all be honest. CMJA is going to be looking to hire an attorney PRIVATELY. Meaning unlike public defender they have the option of taking CMJA as their client. This leaves CMJA with a small pool of appellate attorneys and $40k wouldn't even cover the retainer for them to even consider.

Well she was reading Jose Baez's book of bull$h*t. She could hire him. Oh wait, I forgot she has ALL THAT MONEY from her supporters :wink: She could no doubt hire Mark Geragos.

Nurmi: If Travis was "covering his tracks," who the heck was he covering them FROM? He certainly never anticipated this abomination of a hearing. Why would he be hiding *advertiser censored* on his own PC?

LOL! Hopefully JSS asked herself the same thing when Nurmi said that.

That's possible! But honestly, I really think that if Travis was a pedophile ALL of the visited websites would be child *advertiser censored* websites. He wouln't be interested in anything else. He's already getting other *advertiser censored* from JA, he'd only be looking for child *advertiser censored* online. They wouldn't have been saying things like "possible child *advertiser censored*" found, they'd be saying things like "Jackpot! We found his stash!" cause that's what pedophiles have.

Besides, people looking for child *advertiser censored* on the internet have all kinds of software for hiding their identities, tunneling, and encrypting and decrypting steganographic images and stuff like that. There's lots more to it than just search terms and web browser history.

Snipped from Troy Hayden's post conviction interview with CMJA:

Troy: “You have mitigation hearing coming up at penalty phase. You know what your mitigating factors are going to be and how you are going to play that?”

Jodi: “Well I’ve been told I don’t have any mitigating factors.”

Troy: “By who?”

Jodi: “My attorney.”

Troy: “So Kirk Nurmi said there are no mitigating factors for you in terms of arguing against the death penalty?”

Jodi: “Um nothing that is what you typically see in a case like this, such as a childhood where there was drugs, alcoholism, molestation, none of those things occurred in my family so I guess we would sort of joke that my mom didn’t beat me hard enough, so I don’t have mitigation.”

Troy: “So what are you going to do?”

Jodi: “They feel that I would be a suitable candidate to behave myself in a correctional facility and just not be a problem. That may be their angle, I don’t know.”

I can understand this final attempt by the DT; but IMO, KN has boiled and thrown his final kettle of pasta.

Isn’t it time to show his client is a bubble or two out of plumb? Isn't time to prove she is remorseful?

Thats exactly the point. We have not seen 1 picture of this alleged "*advertiser censored*".

We just heard Nurmi spew about possible *advertiser censored* and URLs to redirects to possible *advertiser censored* browser hits that the experts admitted could have been mainly from a virus.

Whether those URL links were even there on the original copy or not is in question because they could have been unleashed with all the DT actions. But no matter , they are not *advertiser censored* pictures.

And surely no evidence of child *advertiser censored* has been proven yet.
And surely no evidence of LE purposely doing anything to hide anything. If anything the DT may have when Jodi had the realms.

And wish Juan would have mentioned the PC of Travis was accessible to others in his house. Its not like he kept his laptop in a safe. And he could have mentioned that Jodi had access to his computer after she killed him. She had lots of time after she killed him to sabotage the PC. We know she was doing laundry afterall.

I hope JSS rules properly here. This is a no brainer to me. Nurmi didnt prove squat. Good Grief she had better get this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne