VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so . maybe AJ gets invited to a party but they need money for alcohol she doesn't ask JH because JH will say no . Instead she asks WH . That's why he gives her money or at that lunchtime meeting he was giving her the alcohol for the party that night ( would explain why he's lying . giving alcohol to a minor is against the law ) She drives home and a friend picks her up in the white car ( theyre going to be drinking so she chooses not to drive ) ... She goes to the party something happens and now were left with a cover up ... Just a possible theory

But mom saw her in he morning and AJ was doing chores when she left, half done..............

That is a BIG ONE that we have done little to no expanding upon IMHO. I mean, she did text her sister and tell her she was out with friends shortly after leaving the house. Her friends have been around and been involved with WH's searches... it's possible one of them was planting evidence and not WH, right? I think there's a lot to go on with this route...

I know we cannot name names here or sleuth anyone; however, I would be interested in knowing if her *friends* are age 18 and/or over age 18. The same applies for those involved in the WH searching frenzies, credit card being found, house with jacket, etc.

I think maybe in the beginning wes felt like the police weren't doing enough and left it as a 18yr old girl Ranaway. So maybe wes started leaving evidence so police would take ajs disappearance seriously and start looking for her.

In reference to the tweet that her AP test scores sucked - they probably really didn't. I've seen my kid come home all po'd over an A- , she probably scored high enough to be reimbursed for the cost of the test.

Agreed thats what i thought straight away like she's been humble, she probably got a A+ from what we've heard about schooling her.

I apparently missed something along the way :} So she took a bag or there is a bag of hers missing from the home. Could it be connected to all the things found in Chesapeake? Are there more things identified as missing that could have been in it (you don't need to be specific). Thank you for continuing to share!

The wallet being at the house but the debit card cut in half sounds like one of two things:

A: OK I gotta make it look like she was kidnapped. Evidence! There needs to be an evidence trail. Lesse...her ID...no that is too obvious...her debit card! OK it has to be cut up like it got shattered...now to toss it out the window or just kinda drop it...

OR

B: Cut in half on purpose, out of anger, and dropped there.

Bonus possibility: it fell out of the perps pocket while he was walking from point A to B on that road.
I challenge you to run over step on punch chop up and hammer a credit card and see if it splits down the middle long ways and then breaks up into little pieces on the other half. Impossible. First half of credit card was found one day and the next day the other half was found in little pieces in the same spot.

I challenge you to run over step on punch chop up and hammer a credit card and see if it splits down the middle long ways and then breaks up into little pieces on the other half. Impossible. First half of credit card was found one day and the next day the other half was found in little pieces in the same spot.

I completely agree with you. The card had to be cut with a tool.

To expand on this, if you bend the card to break it, the edges of the break will have a slight curl and the plastic will whiten or stretch. A cut card has sharp edges with little distortion. I'm sure forensics knows exactly how it was destroyed.

Would you believe that several of us have already performed that experiment? I managed to get mine to split long wise by hand, but the tiny little pieces...nope.

I think maybe in the beginning wes felt like the police weren't doing enough and left it as a 18yr old girl Ranaway. So maybe wes started leaving evidence so police would take ajs disappearance seriously and start looking for her.

This is something that wouldn't surprise me at all. Could be very likely.

Just a suggestion...with so many of us spread throughout the country, if we each share Anjelica's flier that Zach has shared...we can really help with getting her face out there. Just a thought.

View attachment 71675

Hi Everyone - just catching up on the thread. This is a great idea and one you can do right from your computer. If everyone emailed the local news agencies with the flyer asking for an update, they will be sure to pick it up. The news always wants something to report on and they are always trying to "one-up" each other. We just need to actually do it and not just talk about it. I do believe you have to have the press release which is above thanks to Momof4boys.

Yes. That's a bunch of malarky. And the first piece of card was new-ish looking and the other pieces were run over looking. But all in the same area?? Definitely planted to divert attention, IMO.

I hope everyone is having a great day - there are a couple of things that have been bugging me. :)

Question - have we determined the hotel they searched? This was the closest one I could find based on the search terms.
Question - what storage unit are we talking about? I am sure LE has a search warrant by now to search it?

I was wondering why he is so vague about the hotel where he was staying. This is the closest match I could find with the search terms "md international norfolk little creek". I am still curious if there was a search warrant executed.

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1324

Yes. That's a bunch of malarky. And the first piece of card was new-ish looking and the other pieces were run over looking. But all in the same area?? Definitely planted to divert attention, IMO.

According to WH. Let's not forget the source, here.

Wondering why LE didn't let WH continue to "find more evidence" , they easily could have surveillance on him 24/7
If they believe he is a flight risk or danger to others they could follow him. Could it be he would contaminate evidence or try to plant false leads? Any ideas ?

Wondering why LE didn't let WH continue to "find more evidence" , they easily could have surveillance on him 24/7
If they believe he is a flight risk or danger to others they could follow him. Could it be he would contaminate evidence or try to plant false leads? Any ideas ?

Because B&E is illegal...so is punching a dog, by the way. So is evidence tampering and/or planting evidence. And WH is a flight risk based on his history...and a potential suicide risk, based on his history...and so on and so forth.

I hate to think this way, but I'm starting to wonder, with no new updates in social media or msm, if the expectation from JH is that it's no longer about AJ coming home, but rather being brought home. Where are the interviews or statements to the media begging, pleading for her return? Where is the statement from the family, looking directly at the camera, asking, begging for the person who has her, who knows something, to please come forward? Where is the effort to be on the news every day, every night? I realize people deal with grief in different ways, but I would have to imagine, as we've seen in MANY other cases like this, that the family would be pleading with everyone to let her go or call the police, particularly if they believed AJ was still alive. That hasn't happened here.

AJ has also been referred to in the past tense in almost every interaction with both JH and WH. It's as if they know something, as if they know she isn't coming home alive, and JH simply wants her body found and brought home.

This is something that wouldn't surprise me at all. Could be very likely.

I'm at a loss. Why would she run away? The family seems to think otherwise. It would appear that the police do too. Put WH aside for just a moment. Statistically she does not seem to fit the profile of someone who would run away. From what we know, none of the risk factors are there. Foster children, Substance abuse, Community Issues i.e. Gangs, History of Juvenile Delinquency, and family dynamics are just some of the typical risk factors. Family Dynamic it would appear is the only one with potential but with her away at college and no other known risk factors...imo it equals Her taking off being highly unlikely. So where is she? Statistically someone she knows is responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ