VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If she went for a run somebody would have seen her. Her bag wouldn't be missing.

2. If she left to get away she would have called SOMEBODY. And if this is the case and she never called anybody then she is safe and no worries.

3. Why leave a wallet but take a bag if with friends? (Unless that friend could have taken the bag later but highly unlikely). Why debit card pieces twice in the same spot and clothes along the road? These are clues left on purpose. A game or they want to get caught.
My teenager will leave his wallet at home but will take a bag of items if he's going out for the night . He's lost it way to many times to risk it anymore . AJ could be completely different to that though . The guilt can make people do strange things . They will try to reach out without getting caught .

1. If she went for a run somebody would have seen her. Her bag wouldn't be missing.

2. If she left to get away she would have called SOMEBODY. And if this is the case and she never called anybody then she is safe and no worries.

3. Why leave a wallet but take a bag if with friends? (Unless that friend could have taken the bag later but highly unlikely). Why debit card pieces twice in the same spot and clothes along the road? These are clues left on purpose. A game or they want to get caught.

I apparently missed something along the way :} So she took a bag or there is a bag of hers missing from the home. Could it be connected to all the things found in Chesapeake? Are there more things identified as missing that could have been in it (you don't need to be specific). Thank you for continuing to share!

The wallet being at the house but the debit card cut in half sounds like one of two things:

A: OK I gotta make it look like she was kidnapped. Evidence! There needs to be an evidence trail. Lesse...her ID...no that is too obvious...her debit card! OK it has to be cut up like it got shattered...now to toss it out the window or just kinda drop it...

OR

B: Cut in half on purpose, out of anger, and dropped there.

Bonus possibility: it fell out of the perps pocket while he was walking from point A to B on that road.

RBBM
But can we even be certain about the white car???:gaah:

Nope we can't but we can't rule it out totally either, right? If it's a possibility, I feel it's an option we should seriously consider. Two people mentioned a white car on the same day. No it's not been 100% verified. But we can't rule it out.

Yeah! A real fisherman!

About fishing in boats ... are the boaters mostly hanging out together in little boat clusters, or scattered all over the place? Here the boats hang out together because the fish hang out together, so a boat out on its own would be noticed. Also people fishing from the shore would be noticed because they would be either cute little kids with their birthday present fishing poles, or novice fishermen who didn't know what they were doing.

I think that if WH went fishing, he would have been seen. Am I wrong?

If anyone is wondering about Bob's Fishing hoel. They do rent John boats. http://www.bobsfishinghole.com/Services.html

can we talk bout the wvec interview without a link? or do we wait for link then talk about it?

I apparently missed something along the way :} So she took a bag or there is a bag of hers missing from the home. Could it be connected to all the things found in Chesapeake? Are there more things identified as missing that could have been in it (you don't need to be specific). Thank you for continuing to share!

The wallet being at the house but the debit card cut in half sounds like one of two things:

A: OK I gotta make it look like she was kidnapped. Evidence! There needs to be an evidence trail. Lesse...her ID...no that is too obvious...her debit card! OK it has to be cut up like it got shattered...now to toss it out the window or just kinda drop it...

OR

B: Cut in half on purpose, out of anger, and dropped there.

Bonus possibility: it fell out of the perps pocket while he was walking from point A to B on that road.

Ohhhh ohhhh I'm going with A. :) but.....there's always a but....someone said that she usually carries her debit card and ID in a pocket on her cell phone and doesn't carry a purse. So I can see why the wallet was left at home. She probably just stuffed some cash in her pocket and had the debit card with her in her phone.

Yeah! A real fisherman!

About fishing in boats ... are the boaters mostly hanging out together in little boat clusters, or scattered all over the place? Here the boats hang out together because the fish hang out together, so a boat out on its own would be noticed. Also people fishing from the shore would be noticed because they would be either cute little kids with their birthday present fishing poles, or novice fishermen who didn't know what they were doing.

I think that if WH went fishing, he would have been seen. Am I wrong?

This place is a fishing dream... Fresh and saltwater. Boats will be in groups and by themselves. There are tons of great places to go.

Ohhhh ohhhh I'm going with A. :) but.....there's always a but....someone said that she usually carries her debit card and ID in a pocket on her cell phone and doesn't carry a purse. So I can see why the wallet was left at home. She probably just stuffed some cash in her pocket and had the debit card with her in her phone.
I remember reading that too . it was on the search list ?

I have a daughter the same age as A.J., and when she goes out but isn't driving, the only thing she take with her is cash and/or ATM card. She never bothers taking her entire wallet unless she's driving and needs her license.

I don't know what that adds to this discussion, if anything, but thought I'd mention it. It's reasonable for a girl that age to leave a wallet at home, as long as she has $$ on her.

eta: and phone, yes, as stated above in hey-Debbie's post.

OK the pocket on the phone is good to know. I assume this refers to a pocket on a soft case?

yes. when you put children's lives in danger for the sake of ???? whatever, then there should be a law against moms who expose their children to things that may harm them. dads too.

Thank you, Zach, for the answer. That is easily understandable and I know there are many of us here who feel the same way and have questioned the same thing.

I wonder if it's a pre paid debit card?
If it was she could have gotten a new one and that was an old one that was empty and she cut it up and tossed it
in the trash.

I'm going to delete my comment.

My comment was not directed towards you hey-debbie. i was going to bring it up (dying too bring it up) but thought i would ask first. i am a newbie so didnt want to get in trouble :)

OK the pocket on the phone is good to know. I assume this refers to a pocket on a soft case?

Otterbox commuter has a verison that the back slides down to hold two cards

Nope we can't but we can't rule it out totally either, right? If it's a possibility, I feel it's an option we should seriously consider. Two people mentioned a white car on the same day. No it's not been 100% verified. But we can't rule it out.

I do agree. I was really just being cheeky. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member