VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a plumber comes to my house with Game Over tattooed on his eyelids then his employer would be hearing from me. What kind of ratchet business would send a guy like that to work at someone's home or business. Now I have no problem with tattoos but come on. His eyelids would be screaming to me and saying "YES I AM A CONVICTED FELON AND I WILL BE WORKING IN YOUR HOME; SO HIDE YOUR GOODS".

We really shouldn't be questioning this out of respect for the employer, but there are work programs for felons and tax breaks for businesses that participate. I don't know if this business was one of them or not, but the bottom line is once a felon serves his time, he is absolved and has the right to try rebuilding his life, which means a chance at employment. I am certain I have had any number of felons work on my house, but it isn't my place to worry about them or judge them as long as they do good work. WH happens to be a totally loose cannon that has not been in an effective rehab program long enough. The failure is with the environment he grew up in that got him on that path, and then the institutions that are supposed to turn him around.

We really shouldn't be questioning this out of respect for the employer, but there are work programs for felons and tax breaks for businesses that participate. I don't know if this business was one of them or not, but the bottom line is once a felon serves his time, he is absolved and has the right to try rebuilding his life, which means a chance at employment. I am certain I have had any number of felons work on my house, but it isn't my place to worry about them or judge them as long as they do good work. WH happens to be a totally loose cannon that has not been in an effective rehab program long enough. The failure is with the environment he grew up in that got him on that path, and then the institutions that are supposed to turn him around.

I have no respect for the employer who said he passed a background check, called him "upstanding" and tried to assuage fears on the gofundmycokehabit page. I am all for rehab programs for felons, but there are jobs more aptly suited for them then going into unsuspecting people's homes. Some people are not "rehabable" and shouldn't be out of prison. IMO this is one of them.

I have no respect for the employer who said he passed a background check, called him "upstanding" and tried to assuage fears on the gofundmycokehabit page. I am all for rehab programs for felons, but there are jobs more aptly suited for them then going into unsuspecting people's homes. Some people are not "rehabable" and shouldn't be out of prison. IMO this is one of them.

Well I agree with you there, just trying to keep Dexter out of TOS trouble :) The "boss dude" comes off as a jerk, but I'm not sure he is the face of the entire business, KWIM?

A seasoned user that buys more than a recreational/casual amount will typically have a scale not only to check a purchase, but to help divide it into smaller amounts for sale or use. Coke is typically divvied out into little vials by gram, so if he bought several oz for example, he would want to split it up.

Knowing what we do about the coke use, consider also what credit cards come in handy for.

Of course we don't know or sure he was snorting coke or smoking rock. Rock is certainly cheaper and likely easier to get.

Wow - bingo! :scared:

Sorry Ed, I posted at the same time - didn't see yours.

Well I agree with you there, just trying to keep Dexter out of TOS trouble :) The "boss dude" comes off as a jerk, but I'm not sure he is the face of the entire business, KWIM?

Lol! You're too kind! When I'm in TO, maybe you can bring me a cake with a file in it. ;)

Exactly. If this controlling person instilled fear in the others, I can see them sticking with what they were told to say. IMO

I doubt very much they would lie to dad in confidence, and especially after WH was locked up. JMO

Why would they lie to Zach about it?

Throwing this out there.

-they could be mistaken as to the day
-they could be mistaken as to the time
-they could have been told "when you were leaving for school AJ waved to you from he window" or something similar and they could "think" they saw her because they were told she was there. Or something similar.

I don't think these girls would lie. But I could see them being manipulated into thinking they saw something on a particular day. Easily coached, if you will. Think about how scared they must be, and all the angst and emotion surrounding them at the time. I could easily see kids, young adults, and heck even some grown ups manipulated by those they love and should be able to trust.

I doubt very much they would lie to dad in confidence, and especially after WH was locked up. JMO

But other family members are still among the land of the free....

But other family members are still among the land of the free....

Exactly what I was thinking. I felt intimidated by some of what I have seen posted, and I was only reading, not even participating!

Maybe they were "told" to tell Zach that...

Just checking in guys. I know my girls have held stuff back but they are not capable of telling me details of a false story so I am sure they saw Anjelica Monday morning. Unless there is something else I am not thinking of..

I find the 200$ ("that she never asked for usually") very fishy. I just cant see him handing over 200$, especially after 100$ the previous week. Was WH super comfy financially? Yeah, I read that he was "generous" but that is sort of different. (imo). I'm very worried for this young woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow