VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kindof hate to say this, but I sort of wish WH was still out and about because you know he'd be running his mouth. I think he holds the key. Like I said, we keep saying he tells nothing but lies, but I'm telling you, there are some truths buried in what he has said. We just have to figure out which parts.
I agree. Most lies, I have found, hide bits of the truth.

It looks like the reward is no longer on current flyers. How do you not put the reward money on new flyers but try to tear down zachs flyers when he was offering a nice amount. Maybe Wes was scared that zachs reward money would turn people on him. Jmo

Zach is still sharing his fliers with a reward posted on it.

I had some time this afternoon to compile a list of WH's criminal history so hopefully we will all be less confused about what he has been convicted off versus what was dismissed. It has the dates, charges, jurisdiction, disposition, and of course, a lot of links. Let me know if I missed anything or if anything is incorrect! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tD95bqbY79TlDaNHdmdAcRl2pcT6csbvTkEf1o004oI/edit?usp=sharing

Nice work. I'll be sure to PM you if I find anything else that needs to be added.

I'm confused about the 7-11 video. Has it been established that it was AJ?

Media wise, no. I don't know why le hasn't published it, but then again the whole thing is confusing. I don't know why le would have shown WH the video though if they didn't think it was her. Seems like there would have been interior cameras at the 7-11 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brenchen, IF, this situation originated with AJ leaving the Tarrallton residence of her own volition, and LE feel that AJ did actually communicate with JH via that *text conversation* (JH's own words) and the 7 eleven video does in fact exist, (very possible) and JH viewed it (If it exists, it was viewed by JH, no doubt in my mind) & did actually feel that the young woman in the video could have been AJ...the LE would have no reason to release it to the public.

I've felt from the onset that this situation began as a familial conflict of some sort with a young woman of 18 making a decision to leave the residence of her own volition. My training and experience tells me that NPD likely came to the same conclusion. In the beginning...

Now, it is my opinion that this familial situation became a train without a conductor running wildly at full speed down a track. No one able to reach the brake pedal.

And, once that very first media interview took place the situation became full blown to an extent that even JH & WH never expected.

Please continue at Thread #10. This thread will close in five minutes.

Thanks.

If "texty" had seen AJ, I believe that he would have told someone. Certainly LE, if no one else.

Maybe he did tell LE but we don't know because of course they have been tight lipped. Maybe he told them when he first went to the police several days later. Of course this comes from WH but WH did say he went to the police several days later and didn't realize she was reported missing. Maybe he went on his own to let them know he had actually seen AJ or she was there and that is why they searched his home in the beginning when Wes said he saw the cops and forensics there.

Did you say she always said I was her father??

I was saying that Angelica always knew Mel was her father. I think Angelica thought of you as her dad, again through no fault of yours or Mels. She also knew Mel was her father.

The reporters calling Wesley her father upset him as I'm sure it did you. I was telling Mel that Angelica knows who her father is and f what everyone else thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member