VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There’s a lot of support out here for her, and I hope to continue to see more support as the days go, for however long that may be, hopefully not too much longer,” Mrs. Hadsell said. “She’s a great kid, and we just want her home … We want people to be more aware of their surroundings, people walking down the street, the car that’s next to you at the stoplight, kind of just take a peak in.”

http://wavy.com/2015/03/30/loved-ones-release-balloons-a-month-after-teens-disappearance/

So...JH thinks AJ took off on her own? If that's the case, why did she file a missing persons report? Why the site? Why was the family out searching marshy areas with machetes? Why involve LE at all, if you think you're ADULT daughter has simply taken off of her own freewill?

And why break in to Texty's house looking for (planting!) evidence?

News flash, Jennifer, if AJ did leave of her own freewill, then I personally have no desire to "bring her home". I would, however, send her some cash to help get her new life started.

I'm sorry I haven't had the stomach to speculate. Every speculation leads to one horrible answer and it is the most disgusting and vile thing in this world that can happen. I have so much information that would confirm your speculation even more, but at this point, I'm not sure if it will help, until that speculation becomes hardened. Maybe I will catch up and throw out some more information that you can try to put together and shed some different light. I hope somebody else is talking with you too. This needs to be over. But I would rather never know, if it meant Anjelica was ok. But not knowing is very hard.

MY LATEST BLOG POST:
http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/anjelica-marie-hadsell-hoffer-where-is.html

Thanks for the update Zach. Keep doing what you're doing. It will pay off in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I haven't had the stomach to speculate. Every speculation leads to one horrible answer and it is the most disgusting and vile thing in this world that can happen. I have so much information that would confirm your speculation even more, but at this point, I'm not sure if it will help, until that speculation becomes hardened. Maybe I will catch up and throw out some more information that you can try to put together and shed some different light. I hope somebody else is talking with you too. This needs to be over. But I would rather never know, if it meant Anjelica was ok. But not knowing is very hard.

MY LATEST BLOG POST:
http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/anjelica-marie-hadsell-hoffer-where-is.html

((((Zach)))) Please know that we are holding you close in thought and prayer. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

AJ,
If you ARE out there somewhere, and if you can see this, PLEASE, contact someone you know and trust and let them know what is going on! Or contact law enforcement! Or contact one of our forum moderators and let US help you. Whatever might have happened to make you leave the way you did, it is NOT something that can't be worked through. Please believe that! We don't want to bring you home, unless you WANT to be home...we just want to know that you are safe. And we want to help!

MY LATEST BLOG POST:
Beautiful post. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into the person that AJ is.

MY LATEST BLOG POST:

Totally understandable.

It is evident that you have a pure heart and are a very good father. Your other girls need your stability. Thank you for giving them that.

I've decided to hang on to the AJ has left on her own theory until LE states more directly that foul play is responsible. Everyone knows what the possibilities are here. There are things that fit and things that don't in each theory. But I can't even bear some of the thoughts that have run through my head, and I sure as heck can't type them out here.

I hate to say this but Im starting to wonder if JH and WH werent in on this together.

Did A.J catch them doing something they werent supposed to be doing and/or threaten to turn them both in to the police?

I can see an honors student doing just that, after coming home for spring break and discovering something horrendous, especially if they had siblings they were trying to protect.

The comment about a young boy possibly being killed for a 30k dollar life insurance policy bears looking into here as well I think

Something just isnt right about this family (besides the drugs and criminal convictions) IMO and I cant quite put my finger on it.

I agree. Once active drug use came out, things started to fall into place for me even more. WH's behavior, and changing stories (because maybe they don't really know exact times.. drugs will mess with your memory that way) As you said, maybe AJ found something out and for other people there was too much at stake. Maybe some neighbors were aware of sketchy situations in the household and became targets of WH's paranoia. Thinking WH's past wouldn't be brought to light, thinking the details in times wouldn't matter, harassing witnesses (and thinking breaking into a house and assaulting animals is reasonable) all these things make sense if you attribute them to drug users, especially users covering their tracks... All MY OPINION.

IMO no matter what JH is a woman who loves her kids but not being alone seems to matter the MOST or she wouldn't have let WH move in months after being released from prison. This makes me think she would feel guilt and regret if she knew something bad happened to AJ but would still cover for WH.. At least until another man comes into the picture.

If AJ ran I hope she is able to start over positively and that she has people in her life who will help her stay gone. With all of this horrible stuff slowly leaking out, I think AJ wouldn't have ran without making sure her sisters were safe. Unlike HTG, AJ's situation feels scarier. I'm not taking away the seriousness of why Hannah felt like she needed to go, I totaly respect her feelings and decisions, it just feels like AJ wouldn't have left her sisters behind with WH to fend for themselves. Wouldn't she have at least reached out to Zach with information so he could get his girls outta there? Just all my opinion only of course.

Oh, Zach! All I can say is my heart is breaking along with you. I know you are a man of faith and please allow yourself to trust God, even through all of this. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is, because I have four beloved children of my own. But just know that many are praying with and for you and love you! And Anjelica!

MY LATEST BLOG POST:

MY LATEST BLOG POST:

My heart goes out to you, Zach.

Thanks for sharing your blog post with us. You have given us such a good picture of who Anjelica is. So much more than "She's a great kid."

Which begs another point if WH had designs on Anjelica then why would he teach her how to shoot a gun and pay for martial arts classes?

It would be hard to do anything to Anejelica because I believe she was either an orange or brown belt in martial arts. If someone did it was a surprise attack.

I also have combat training, and can't say with confidence that I could successfully defend against a 220LB, 6'4", potentially coked up crazy person, and AJ is only 5'2". We are taught to evade and escape when the opponent is much bigger, and defense is especially difficult when emotions are involved or an attack comes from someone you know or are not expecting it to come from. I don't doubt she gave any possible attacker a hard time, though, if that was the case. I just don't want us all getting lost in false confidences. I know it feels better and more positive to entertain scenarios that have AJ in control of her fate and somewhere eating popcorn while this circus unfolds, but we need to follow through on crime scenarios( to the best of our limited abilities ) on the chance something bad happened and our help aids in locating her. That is what I would want from everyone if it was me that was in danger or hidden.

We seem to be in agreement that JH is not championing her daughter's case the way we would expect. I urge other family and friends to contact JF/WAVY or national media and take up the torch. Unless LE is telling you explicitly not to talk, there is nothing that should be stopping you from doing everything JH isn't.

I also have combat training, and can't say with confidence that I could successfully defend against a 220LB, 6'4", potentially coked up crazy person, and AJ is only 5'2". We are taught to evade and escape when the opponent is much bigger, and defense is especially difficult when emotions are involved or an attack comes from someone you know or are not expecting it to come from. I don't doubt she gave any possible attacker a hard time, though, if that was the case. I just don't want us all getting lost in false confidences. I know it feels better and more positive to entertain scenarios that have AJ in control of her fate and somewhere eating popcorn while this circus unfolds, but we need to follow through on crime scenarios( to the best of our limited abilities ) on the chance something bad happened and our help aids in locating her. That is what I would want from everyone if it was me that was in danger or hidden.

We seem to be in agreement that JH is not championing her daughter's case the way we would expect. I urge her other family and friends to contact JF or national media and take up the torch. Unless LE is telling you explicitly not to talk, there is nothing that should be stopping you from doing everything JH isn't.
Thank you. Very well stated.

I do believe though that if she had to fight she would have left some kind of damage. Even with training I have had there would have been some kind of mark left.

Then again maybe she did and we just didn't see it.

I don't think she's sitting somewhere eating popcorn though. I just want to believe that she has some sense in her head and could give a good fight if she had to. It's better than the alternative.

MY LATEST BLOG POST:
Thank you Zach for filling in the blanks. Stay strong & take care of yourself and your daughters. Your faith, love & light shine bright.

I do believe though that if she had to fight she would have left some kind of damage. Even with training I have had there would have been some kind of mark left.

Then again maybe she did and we just didn't see it.

I don't think she's sitting somewhere eating popcorn though. I just want to believe that she has some sense in her head and could give a good fight if she had to. It's better than the alternative.

I'm confused about the 7-11 video. Has it been established that it was AJ?

In early videos of WH, he is very covered up.

True...but it was also very cold. I don't think WH is a saint. I just don't want to think that she had to protect herself from him.

I'm confused about the 7-11 video. Has it been established that it was AJ?

Media wise, no. I don't know why le hasn't published it, but then again the whole thing is confusing. I don't know why le would have shown WH the video though if they didn't think it was her. Seems like there would have been interior cameras at the 7-11 too

Of course le has been tight lipped about everything so why should that be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member