VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media wise, no. I don't know why le hasn't published it, but then again the whole thing is confusing. I don't know why le would have shown WH the video though if they didn't think it was her. Seems like there would have been interior cameras at the 7-11 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know who confirmed it was AJ on the video?

I was just curious and went to the VSP RSO website to search for RSO's near AJ's home address and I am shocked at the amount in that area.
The 1 mile radius is bad but the 5 miles radius shocks me. There must be hundreds.
There would be more RSO's in the 5 mile radius (near AJ's house) but the radius extends out over the water and not just on land.

Now there's a possibility IMO. Plausible especially if JH was low on funds due to the split and couldn't help provide AJ w/ $$ for BF b-day gift, use at school, etc...

What IF the AJ & JH had a disagreement over money. I have heard no mention of AJ having a job and other than a possible stipend from remaining financial aid/scholarship she may not have had much spending money I suspect. If AJ and JH had a blow up over money and JH was who was depositing funds to AJ's debit card account I can see either of them saying to hell w/ it and cutting up the card. If there was a blow off steam walk (maybe to a 7-11?) I can see her then throwing the remainder of the card down in frustration at the situation.

AJ could possibly have returned after a cool off walk and return to be in the house at 7am when the kids/JH leave and see her at the door. At that point it would seem possible that AJ may have NO money and maybe she would reach then reach out to WH for cash and maybe a visit to his hotel. At that point she could have offered to help him out w/ an errand that didn't go so well. Could she have hung out at the motel to wait on someone for WH and that person could have caused her harm?

Again, JMO and personal exploration of possible scenarios.

That's a good idea. That's kind of the time frame scenario I have come up with in the time frame. JH could have taken AJ's card during a possible earlier argument that evening/night and put in in the trash. I would think the most common reason for a parent to tear up a credit card is either because they don't want the kid to have access to money or they are angry. I couldn't imagine AJ cutting up her own debit card. And if she stormed out of the house during a possible fight I doubt she stopped to grab scissors on the way. But someone that knew the credit card was cut up and in the trash would know it would be cut up in the trash and could use that to plant evidence to mislead police. Now we know that Wes was not living in the house at that time so unless someone told him that the credit card was cut up at the house the only people that knew the credit card was cut up would be the people that could have been witness to the possible argument.

Assuming, for a moment, that the 4:30 am argument and storming out story is true, why then do we have both JH and the other 2 daughters saying that they last saw AJ at 7am ? She would have had to have returned to the house sometime between the hours of 4:30 am and 7 am, correct? Does she come back to the house to wait for WH to bring her the truck? Or does she walk to his hotel room, and he and her BOTH drive over to the house with the red truck, and he then takes the work truck that Zach tells us he usually kept parked at the house when off the clock?

ALL SPECULATION HERE, GUYS. Please, do not run with anything I've posted here as fact, or even solid info.
I know I wondered why she didn't take the truck too, but if WH had the key then of course she couldn't have.

Which that doesn't make any sense either because if she could use the truck then why did he have to drop off the key? Unless there was only one key. But it doesn't look all that new, but maybe it is one of those keys that has to be programmed.

Don't know haven't gotten much sleep, hubby keeps waking up every hour or so because he keeps having nightmares.

I know I wondered why she didn't take the truck too, but if WH had the key then of course she couldn't have.

Which that doesn't make any sense either because if she could use the truck then why did he have to drop off the key? Unless there was only one key. But it doesn't look all that new, but maybe it is one of those keys that has to be programmed.

Don't know haven't gotten much sleep, hubby keeps waking up every hour or so because he keeps having nightmares.

Well, according to WH, he dropped off the truck for AJ to use that morning (I know he's a liar, but I do believe this part). So, going with that, AJ didn't have truck at 4:30 am., unless 4:30 am is when WH dropped off the truck...but that's REALLY early.

I agree. IMO one seems worried/heartbroken and the other seem more aligned with the bash the doubters of the H's side of the fence.

“There’s a lot of support out here for her, and I hope to continue to see more support as the days go, for however long that may be, hopefully not too much longer,” Mrs. Hadsell said. “She’s a great kid, and we just want her home … We want people to be more aware of their surroundings, people walking down the street, the car that’s next to you at the stoplight, kind of just take a peak in.”

http://wavy.com/2015/03/30/loved-ones-release-balloons-a-month-after-teens-disappearance/

So...JH thinks AJ took off on her own? If that's the case, why did she file a missing persons report? Why the site? Why was the family out searching marshy areas with machetes? Why involve LE at all, if you think you're ADULT daughter has simply taken off of her own freewill?

And why break in to Texty's house looking for (planting!) evidence?

News flash, Jennifer, if AJ did leave of her own freewill, then I personally have no desire to "bring her home". I would, however, send her some cash to help get her new life started.

AMEN! Now that's a donation worthy cause IMO.

I'm sorry I haven't had the stomach to speculate. Every speculation leads to one horrible answer and it is the most disgusting and vile thing in this world that can happen. I have so much information that would confirm your speculation even more, but at this point, I'm not sure if it will help, until that speculation becomes hardened. Maybe I will catch up and throw out some more information that you can try to put together and shed some different light. I hope somebody else is talking with you too. This needs to be over. But I would rather never know, if it meant Anjelica was ok. But not knowing is very hard.

MY LATEST BLOG POST:
http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/anjelica-marie-hadsell-hoffer-where-is.html

I don't blame you for not wanting to speculate Zach :( It's a brutal place to go. Psalm 27:14 while you wait.

True...but it was also very cold. I don't think WH is a saint. I just don't want to think that she had to protect herself from him.

Yes, my point being that we wouldn't know one way or the other if he had scratches or bruises. And even if he did, they were searching very rough terrain, too.

Which begs another point if WH had designs on Anjelica then why would he teach her how to shoot a gun and pay for martial arts classes?

And film her shooting. And keep that on his phone.

Does anyone know if LE ever released the red truck back to the family? Any locals see it parked at the house?

I could see her storming out of the house at 4:30 in the morning after arguing all night, going over to the ex-boyfriend saying I'm done with this bs. Giving him her Longwood jacket po'd. Cutting up the credit card and leaving.

It's relevant to me that she was seen on 7-11 video. This shows she did make it out of the house at least ok and JH has nothing to do with it. The mind goes through a lot of different scenarios when upset and one of them was that JH just told her mom that she stormed out of the house at 0430 when possibly they had fought, she smacked her, her falling back cracking her skull. The 7-11 video shows she did make it out of there at least ok though.

She hangs out somewhere and then calls WH and asks for money. I would say she went back home after cooling off. But JHs mom said they hadn't seen her since she stormed out of the house so that rules that out. It also makes the text reasonable about being ok, just not ready to come home yet.

JH starts getting po'd because Anjelica is 18 now and say whatever when JH says come home. Two days gone by and mommy dearest says enough is enough I'll file a missing person report. It helps that it was not until 9:15 that night that JH decides to file the report.

Media turns it in to a circus and Anjelica says "wtf" and decides to hide out until the storm blows over. Stepfather hangs out with JH gets him riled up and bam gets arrested. Storm flairs up again.

It would be hard to do anything to Anejelica because I believe she was either an orange or brown belt in martial arts. If someone did it was a surprise attack.

Where did you hear she was in martial arts?

AJ,
If you ARE out there somewhere, and if you can see this, PLEASE, contact someone you know and trust and let them know what is going on! Or contact law enforcement! Or contact one of our forum moderators and let US help you. Whatever might have happened to make you leave the way you did, it is NOT something that can't be worked through. Please believe that! We don't want to bring you home, unless you WANT to be home...we just want to know that you are safe. And we want to help!

^ This. 100x this. :please:

Wait...do we have verified information that AJ stormed out of the house at 4:30 am, or is this merely speculation and/or rumor? Where is this 4:30 am time coming from? What did I miss?
Somebody was speculating

And film her shooting. And keep that on his phone.

Let's remember, we don't know what, if any picture, was actually on his phone, Zach. Everything we have heard about that has come from Wes. NO other source...and he's been a liar from day 1.

Assuming, for a moment, that the 4:30 am argument and storming out story is true, why then do we have both JH and the other 2 daughters saying that they last saw AJ at 7am ? She would have had to have returned to the house sometime between the hours of 4:30 am and 7 am, correct? Does she come back to the house to wait for WH to bring her the truck? Or does she walk to his hotel room, and he and her BOTH drive over to the house with the red truck, and he then takes the work truck that Zach tells us he usually kept parked at the house when off the clock?

ALL SPECULATION HERE, GUYS. Please, do not run with anything I've posted here as fact, or even solid info.
Zach has said he definitely believes his daughter was truthful about seeing AJ at 7 am.... But I wonder... If it were a matter if helping AJ, would her sister have lied? . Maybe if JH told them they had to say they saw her at 7 because no one would look for her or help her if it looked like she left after an argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal