VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I caught this.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Around the 7:19 mark, WH makes a comment about LE believing that AJ is "no longer with us". Joe asks WH if that thought ever goes through his mind. He says, "No. I have hope. We have hope." And then he pauses...and you can see that he is re-living what happened in his mind (in my opinion). Watch the parade of expressions on his face while this pause/re-living is happening.

Add to that, I think he did something in some garage other than the B & E one, same kind of expressions when he says it, but how can one ever know what he's thinking?

I actually wrote "visually see" in my last post. Lawd...I need to go to bed.

First time I caught this.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Around the 7:19 mark, WH makes a comment about LE believing that AJ is "no longer with us". Joe asks WH if that thought ever goes through his mind. He says, "No. I have hope. We have hope." And then he pauses...and you can see that he is re-living what happened in his mind (in my opinion). Watch the parade of expressions on his face while this pause/re-living is happening.
Anyone else notice WH's physical reaction to this quote.

"I have hope. *scratches wrist* We have hope."

Such an itchy guy...

What did you make of the horn?

Let me reply with a scenario of the events.

1. At family request (there was a man speaking for the family... not sure who he is or what relation), the group was asked to gather in a circle around the bases on the field after distribution of balloons.
2. The speaker said a quick prayer for AJ's safety and safe return and thanked everyone for their support. The speaker directed everyone to release their balloons at the sound of the horn.
3. After releasing the balloons, everyone stood for a few minutes and watched as the balloons blew away. The speaker stated that folks were welcome to stand for a moment and continue watching as the balloons floated out of sight and then the crowd (awkwardly IMO) clapped and then the crowd began dispersing.

The whole process (from the time I showed up right at 5:30) took approx. 15 minutes.

I am not sure what to make of the horn other than as a way to keep everyone in sync with the release of the balloons.

Trying to state the facts of the event as best I can without interjecting my own opinion for now.

I am as clueless about this as everyone else.

Let me reply with a scenario of the events.

1. At family request (there was a man speaking for the family... not sure who he is or what relation), the group was asked to gather in a circle around the bases on the field after distribution of balloons.
2. The speaker said a quick prayer for AJ's safety and safe return and thanked everyone for their support. The speaker directed everyone to release their balloons at the sound of the horn.
3. After releasing the balloons, everyone stood for a few minutes and watched as the balloons blew away. The speaker stated that folks were welcome to stand for a moment and continue watching as the balloons floated out of sight and then the crowd (awkwardly IMO) clapped and then the crowd began dispersing.

The whole process (from the time I showed up right at 5:30) took approx. 15 minutes.

I am not sure what to make of the horn other than as a way to keep everyone in sync with the release of the balloons.

Trying to state the facts of the event as best I can without interjecting my own opinion for now.

I am as clueless about this as everyone else.

Julieunruly1, Thank you for describing what was done at the balloon release and it's very supportive of you to attend. :tyou:

I wish AJ could see and feel the outpouring of love and support she has from so many people. Perhaps she will. My heart still has hope probably because I want AJ to be 'ok' so very badly.

#BringAJHome

Julieunruly1, Thank you for describing what was done at the balloon release and it's very supportive of you to attend. :tyou:

I wish AJ could see and feel the outpouring of love and support she has from so many people. Perhaps she will. My heart still has hope probably because I want AJ to be 'ok' so very badly.

#BringAJHome

I hope and pray so too.

Im sure this has been asked and can only be answered with speculation but could AJ be being held until a "debt" is paid off. Mom is still saying she feels AJ is safe. If this was my child I would be losing my mind and exhausting every resource to find them. I just don't understand how nonchalant they all are. I live very close to this family and my child is friends with a few of the friends that are being mentioned in the news and in this thread and I don't understand some of their actions either. I can't put myself into their shoes and know whats going on in their heads or the families but it's all coming off very weird. The stories/rumors that are coming out are just bizarre.

What if she just up and left?
In all seriousness here a friend or friends may know exactly where she is.

When My sister was 18 a friend of hers took off.. Vanished off the face of the earth.
Her parents were frantic, police were called, We looked all over for her.

Every one of her friends knew where she was.
Never said a word!

A month later the girl contacted her parents .
she was living with someone she wanted to be with ... (parents hated the guy) here it is thirty years later she is still with the guy...

So after having said that....there is the possibility she is alive and well out there.
We do not know know what was going on in her private life.
How about friends from school, we don't hear about them but she is with them more than the friends home anymore right?
Mom may know she left on her own and that is why she is holding back because its not really a missing persons case.
Did AJ leave that night telling mom she was never coming home again?

Just a thought peeps just a thought!

If AJ is alive and well out there she should call LE and tell them. Even if she does not want to return home.

The Hadsell address is 8421, not 8420. At the beginning of this case, I did exactly what you did...typed in the wrong address and came up with the Murder Mystery thing. I was like...WHAT?! LOL. :)
OT ... but I'm still following the thread carefully; I just have nothing to add that hasn't been said. I wanted to jump in OT and say that I looked at the murder mystery group's FB page. There is a photo on it of a girl I used to do theatre with here in Japan, years ago ... she is actually one of my FB friends. What a small world it is! Back to the thread, please know that I'm keeping AJ in my prayers. Has anyone heard from Zack in a while?

Is it possible that because AJ was low on $, she agreed to deliver a package for WH?

I raised it but I think people thought I was crazy but I can see why [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing too. I agree it's far fetched simple because of the length of time and number of people that would have to keep their mouths shut, but it should still not be ruled out.

Coming out of the background for I minute. When I think this case thru logically I only get 3 stories that make sense to me:

1. The scenario that most ppl here are talking about WH and maybe others involved with something unspeakable. And JH being in total denial. (Scenerios you all have stated so well, most could apply here)

2. WH really didn't do it. He's just a dumb ex con with a bad temper, listening to local rumor, and acting on it way inappropriately. LE arresting him because he is running around threatening kids and punching dogs etc. They need him out of the way. And yes he may be a small time drug dealer too. Lowlife off the streets either way.

3. The lack of press conferences by LE has me wondering if she is indeed a runaway. The cut up card has flavors of Hannah Garner (hooks up!) When she trashed her own car. This would also allow WH to still be acting on rumors, because HE doesn't think she ran away.

I got nothing for moms behavior. She does remind me of Hannah Garners mom. She suffered the same public backlash as JH.

OK, thanks for listening. I am very much riveted by everyone's ideas.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8e0THB8wGI

Joe Fisher, if you read Websleuths, it has to be said that your coverage of AJ's case has been relentless, professional and invaluable. Please do not stop digging - we need your help to unravel the craziness!

I don't see anything wrong with the friend's demeanor here. As for JH, her response was to "you guys are still strongly under the impression that AJ is out there, that she's alive, are you still under that impression?" JH -" yes definitely"

This is not the same as saying " I definitely feel she is safe." It is simply hope that her daughter is still alive somewhere - seems like a natural response to me. She isn't going to come out on the news and say " Well, Joe, I think she was brutally murdered by my husband, and I am hoping they find a body soon."

I think after watching Joe interview Wes, she is really intimidated by him and probably really uncomfortable on camera in general. I do think she is overly stoic, and her actions and words contradict one another consistently.

OK enough of what I think. A question instead - can anyone describe how close the first piece of card C found was to his house? Was it close enough to have been blown out of a garbage can or fallen out of a coat pocket or car parked there? (note: not trying to implicate him with this, just trying to think critically about the evidence we have and if we can begin eliminating scenarios of how it got there)

12 Pages since yesterday at 6:30pm!!! Dang... and I got work to do. Off to read... Did I miss something major?

I think JH and her sidekicks (AJ's male friends) may know exactly where AJ is and may all be in cahoots to frame WH to take the fall for some crime, any crime,maybe pay back for something he did which led to estrangement? Something that has not been raised at all from what I have read is why no lie detector tests of anyone??? If WH not involved with AJ disappearance,and I may be one of few who is sorta starting to believe he doesn't know what happened to her, I have to ask though why he hasn't volunteered publicly to take one?

If we speculate and operated under the opinion that WH DOES know what happened to AJ but DOES NOT know where she is...that may be possible as he just continues to indicate he does not know where she is (rather than saying he was not involved). In MOO that increases the possibility that someone else is definitely involved here. This would give each partial deniability to some degree. I'm assuming that maybe all involved parties know what happened to AJ but (assuming 2 people) one was involved in the "what" happened and the other was involved in the "where is she" portion. That would certainly increase the likelihood of it appearing as if one parent is framing the other parent when really both could potentially be involved or know who is.

Just opinion and speculation on my part.

The bull horn is starting to sound like something AJ did.
This is why Wh did it at this kids home.
This is why it was done at the balloon release!

JMO

Ive been doing some research on the neighborhood using Google Earth its my understanding that the images are between 1 and 3 years old.

One of the first things that stuck is that Tarrolton Park and Recreation Center backs up to AJ's mom's house.The other thing that struck me is that its HUGE!

If you zoom to very the back of the park, you will see construction equipment and a wooded area. Nothing else seems to be around the immediate area either. Very lonesome and out of the way with the exception of a maintenance shed and a public bathroom thats tucked into the very back of the lot. Beyond that its just more trees.

I mention this because if AJ did park in WHs parking spot (which is on the left side of the driveway according to Google Earth) then it might not have been her intention to even go inside the home. The left hand parking space is the furthest away from the walkway leading into the house but its the closest to the privacy fence that leads into the back yard.

If she were being chased, it may have been AJ's intentions to run to the park where she felt safe and where she thought she could lose her pursuer(s) Judging from some of the comments Ive read she spent a lot of time there playing softball.

If no one was home, then the thought of running into the house might not have been so appealing to her. How many times have we all seen movies where someone runs into the house only to have the door kicked in?

All of this is purely supposition on my part but I think it bears looking into if someone hasnt already.

I'm also posting my paint sketch of the driveway to hopefully alleviate some confusion in that regards. I know we arent allowed to post pictures of someones address and I took great pains not to,only to recreate the layout of the yard

Mods please let me know if this isnt allowed.

recreation.png

If you go back to your google map and travel from aj house towards the school. There's a couple ideas I add to your thought that might be possible and very likely aj knew about them!
1) towards the far side of the school (if your looking at the front of school it to the left side of it) there a walking bridge, no way a car van get down it. This bridge is well known by the military kids and their friends from the tarrallton neighborhood , maybe she ran that way knowing someone safe over there or just that it easy to hide in that community... The community is military housing. Lincoln military housing whitehurst. Also there is a way out of the nieghbor hoods through military housing out on to little creek rd, maybe she went that way.

2) in the back of the school there are classroom portals (buildings) easy to hide under!

3) also there is a lot of vegetation and water around the school, park and bridge, maybe she ran into it to hide, but got found? I wonder has the military housing and a water around the bridge been searched?

4) depending on what time this was the rec center next to the school always has someone in it... Pplmshe would know... Maybe they are hiding her or something.

Just food for thought... Jmo

If you go back to your google map and travel from aj house towards the school. There's a couple ideas I add to your thought that might be possible and very likely aj knew about them!
1) towards the far side of the school (if your looking at the front of school it to the left side of it) there a walking bridge, no way a car van get down it. This bridge is well known by the military kids and their friends from the tarrallton neighborhood , maybe she ran that way knowing someone safe over there or just that it easy to hide in that community... The community is military housing. Lincoln military housing whitehurst. Also there is a way out of the nieghbor hoods through military housing out on to little creek rd, maybe she went that way.

2) in the back of the school there are classroom portals (buildings) easy to hide under!

3) also there is a lot of vegetation and water around the school, park and bridge, maybe she ran into it to hide, but got found? I wonder has the military housing and a water around the bridge been searched?

4) depending on what time this was the rec center next to the school always has someone in it... Pplmshe would know... Maybe they are hiding her or something.

Just food for thought... Jmo

AHHH the troll bridge as all the kids call it. LOL . I believe thats were they looked when she first went missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire