VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing this out there.

-they could be mistaken as to the day
-they could be mistaken as to the time
-they could have been told "when you were leaving for school AJ waved to you from he window" or something similar and they could "think" they saw her because they were told she was there. Or something similar.

I don't think these girls would lie. But I could see them being manipulated into thinking they saw something on a particular day. Easily coached, if you will. Think about how scared they must be, and all the angst and emotion surrounding them at the time. I could easily see kids, young adults, and heck even some grown ups manipulated by those they love and should be able to trust.

These are certainly all possibilities. Zach would be better able to give us an idea of how reliable the info is. They are both also teenagers as far as I'm aware.

Just checking in guys. I know my girls have held stuff back but they are not capable of telling me details of a false story so I am sure they saw Anjelica Monday morning. Unless there is something else I am not thinking of..

Would they lie to protect mom?

One child gave me the info and she does not make up stories, though I know she is able to hold back on telling me stuff.

I find the 200$ ("that she never asked for usually") very fishy. I just cant see him handing over 200$, especially after 100$ the previous week. Was WH super comfy financially? Yeah, I read that he was "generous" but that is sort of different. (imo). I'm very worried for this young woman.

Frisson what took YOU so long:seeya:

I dunno, Zach, I've seen that temper in action on the news- I can't imagine being a child and having to worry about setting it into action. Fear can be a huge motivator.

I find the 200$ ("that she never asked for usually") very fishy. I just cant see him handing over 200$, especially after 100$ the previous week. Was WH super comfy financially? Yeah, I read that he was "generous" but that is sort of different. (imo). I'm very worried for this young woman.

Can someone clarify for me whether we know, for sure, that $300 was disbursed somehow? That is, is WH having to explain a withdrawal?

I remember the $200 he says he gave her that she asked for but doesn't ask for but fact (sorry, my WH imitation isn't refined yet), and somewhere was an indication that he'd given her $100 the week before, but I can't remember the source of that information.

There's so much red dye in this pudding that I can't even tell if there are cherries in there.

With what I have seen of JH, and read from Zach and brechen, WH isn't the only one that feels possessive and controlling when it comes to AJ. JMO

Can someone clarify for me whether we know, for sure, that $300 was disbursed somehow? That is, is WH having to explain a withdrawal?

I remember the $200 he says he gave her that she asked for but doesn't ask for but fact (sorry, my WH imitation isn't refined yet), and somewhere was an indication that he'd given her $100 the week before, but I can't remember the source of that information.

There's so much red dye in this pudding that I can't even tell if there are cherries in there.

It's in the podcast interview with whatsherface.

The very first reports about her going missing on fb list 4:30 a.m. as the last seen time. IIRC it was shared by a friend.

I truly think that they are referring to her text that morning as last Seen when it really should have been last Heard from. Once the press interpreted the text as last seen then Wes decided to go with that. They keep saying last seen in the evening and morning hours of march 2nd and 3rd but they are not putting names on who last seen her except for a neighbor who supposedly seen her at 2pm on march 2nd.

Now since she was reported missing at 9pm on the 3rd then who vouched for seeing her that same morning? I truly think they are using that 5am text as the last seen statement even though somebody else could have sent the text. But the lack of clarification on the FB page tells me that they dont want to clarify this publicly. I think the media should just put last seen by WH on march 2nd at the gas station. Btw. If she was seen on the morning of the 3rd then LE would not have let them file a missing persons report on the 3rd.

One more thing. The police under regular circumstances cant let you file a missing persons report on a older teen that has been seen that morning under non supicous conditions. So since the report was made on the 3rd then LE couldnt verify that she was actually seen on the 3rd. So they should stop saying the 3rd last seen and just say the 3rd last unverified text. Jmo

The very first reports about her going missing on fb list 4:30 a.m. as the last seen time. IIRC it was shared by a friend.

If you remember it was once said she was last seen at 9 30 pm

I have to go with Zach on this one. I do think his girls saw AJ that morning at 7 a.m. He mentioned that the girls thought she was going back to bed.

Maybe she never went to bed.
Was WH there when MOM and siblings left?

I don't think they gave a time!

I am trying to hard to keep up, thanks. Am I just assuming she was on tape at the 7-11? Thought that would be date/time stamped. Also, who is brenchen? I've invested too much and yall are flying this afternoon!

Nope, the 4:30am Tuesday March3rd time was the very first msm report about mom getting texts from AJ. Then it was changed to 5:30am, then later WH added the stuff about the okay emoji.

Just thinking out loud, hope it helps - but WH made quite a fuss about him picking up his truck that morning and leaving the red truck there, key in the mailbox, I am wondering if he didn't wait till others were gone to work and school when he knew AJ would be there alone. And did she use her debit card at the 7-11?

I am trying to hard to keep up, thanks. Am I just assuming she was on tape at the 7-11? Thought that would be date/time stamped. Also, who is brenchen? I've invested too much and yall are flying this afternoon!

it has never been released this video was shown to her stepfather and he went on and on about how it couldn't be her. But it sure sounds like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea