VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My questions:

Why would AJ want a Go Pro?
Why would the bf want a Go- Pro?

What are they looking to document with the purchase of the Go Pro?

Could the seller have been on Craigslist and someone Anjelica did not know? I searched Craigslist in VB to see if people were selling them online.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/4971165614.html -

Just questions and an example. What are the top ten reasons people buy a Go Pro? Hmmm...

Go Pros are a lot of fun---skiing, waterskiing, skateboarding, motorcycle riding, ATV riding, etc. It is fun to have something capturing your perspective. My family loves them--- kids and adults.

I think the white car story if not true and seen by witnesses could be Hadsell trying to make it seem like AJ and her mom fought, the cards were cut up and AJ took off with them. Or they did have and argument and cards were cut up. Or the cards were cut up after the clean up so the piece was missed. There are a few more possibilities of course, besides that it was just Hadsell covering for himself and nobody else, and all the confusion is something he has been used to creating ever since that friend of his died on the pull up bars. Point a little here point a little there, throw everybody and everything under the bus. But if that were the case then more than just his sister would have turned on him. The obit shows that they are holding back because they have something he is holding over some of their heads. Wild guesses of course.

Asking again, can someone help me connect with a mod? ASAP, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on Tapatalk too, so I can't see at the bottom which mods are online right now. Can someone help Magnum?

Or maybe try alerting your own post?

Nermal: you should get one for your car when your chasing LE around. You could send us live feed right back to the forum.

That is a good idea! The place my hubbie works doesn't sell them, but he told me there was some sort of a spy shop on Little Creek Rd.

Can a Go Pro be used as a remote surveillance camera?

Yes. I went into great detail on this a few threads back. I've got to run now but can find link to my post tomorrow. Or you can click on my name for previous posts I've made and you'll see it.

I'm on Tapatalk too, so I can't see at the bottom which mods are online right now. Can someone help Magnum?

Or maybe try alerting your own post?

No mods currently online from what I can tell. They show up bolded, right?

I have a question that is totally going to be taken the wrong way. But please be patient as I try to get to my point.
Ok, the question is about sleuthing people who have not been named as a suspect or POI. IF no one has been named either at this point, how are we able to fill page after page with theories about WH and WSers saying they think/know it was him? Why are we allowed to sleuth him but no one else? Why can't I sleuth anyone else who's name has appeared in MSM (not that I think it's the right thing to do) but I can go wild with WH? Legit question as I am trying to stay within the rules...but there are people I would love to ask questions about (in addition to WH) and it doesn't seem like it's within the rules.
I think it is because he was arrested for crimes relating to the case and he named himself in the media as law enforcement's suspect.

And if she had money in her acct from a school refund like someone mentioned earlier she would not need his $200. Go pro story is a fake.

I agree, I didn't know her, but from what I gathered, she seemed responsible where she wouldn't buy something like that, unless she could do on her own.

Yes. I went into great detail on this a few threads back. I've got to run now but can find link to my post tomorrow. Or you can click on my name for previous posts I've made and you'll see it.

Gracias ��

I agree with you ... I don't think it was cut up and thrown on the roadside just to keep someone from using it.

No. Neither do I.

I think it was cut up so that it could be left on the road without anyone using it.
As other posters have said, a perp would usually just dispose of this stuff in a dumpster.
Someone wanted it found. But not used.

Hello all! I am still catching up but read all the previous threads.

In regards to previous victims of sexual abuse seeing that sort of abuse everywhere, I don't think that is true. I think their experience may give them the benefit of seeing warning signs the rest of us might miss.
I have never been a victim of abuse and when a pretty young girl goes missing I just take it for a given that evidence will turn up that there was a sexual aspect to the crime simply because I honestly can't recall a
case on here where that didn't occur, or at least not many.

As far as not seeing a link from WH's previous crimes and these, I can assure that the detectives see a link. I can give a couple of fictional examples, if Timmy mutilated a cat then little Travis across the street is found
murdered, I can assure that detectives won't say, well Timmy only likes to kill cats. A man who has a propensity for violence against and a need to control those physically weaker than him is a threat everyone weaker than him.
He has show that he is capable of violence against his spouses that tends to escalate when they try to remove themselves from the relationship.

Another fictional example. Mary turns up murdered, detectives see that LE was called to Mary and Joe's multiple times in the past on domestics, she never testified and there were no charges, detectives are still looking RIGHT at Joe. I can assure. They aren't saying, well, no charges lets move on to the next guy.
Now lets shift it, say it wasn't Mary who turned up murdered but her pretty step daughter and Mary and Joe were recently estranged. Even without the past kidnapping, rape, choking indictment I can assure the police would STILL be
looking right at Joe until he could be cleared. But if Joe couldn't be cleared and kept lying to LE...

I think it would be naive to think a grown man who comes into a girl's life when she is a teenager is going to have the same bond as a biological father or someone who has bonded with her since she was a baby/toddler, not saying it isn't possible, there are great step-dads, just saying it shouldn't be a given.
Anyone who has been to a mall/restaurant/sporting event with a gorgeous teenager can attest to the fact that it's not only teenage boys who are ogling her. AJ was 18 , the most popular *advertiser censored* internet search is Teen, most of those girls are AJ's age or close to it, she would not have been an interest to only pedophiles. She was right smack dab in the middle age wise between WH's previous victims.

I for one LOVE the different minds on this site, I have liked MANY posts that I don't agree with because they were well written and thought out and they made me see things from a different angle.
I feel that some people have an excellent capacity to keep an open mind and stick to just the facts, I think these minds would be awesome in the courts and amazing jury members. Juries should go on just the facts.
But...those facts aren't there when a crime first comes to light, detectives have to use their experience, instincts, facts, probabilities and other non tangibles to direct them where to look for those facts we sorely need to
seek justice. What I like about Websleuths is the mix of posters, outside the box thinkers, and just the facts please alike. It's interesting reading.

Last point in my TLDR post, to any newbies to Websleuths or to this case in particular, I very much recommend if possible for you to read all the threads, this case has been fascinating to me and
it's well worth the time if you can spare it (I understand how hard that is!). There are just so many nuances to explain with just a timeline or quick post.

Thank you, this is a fantastic post. You have fresh eyes on thread, could I nudge you to share what you think may have happened? Thank you for taking the time post this.

That is a good idea! The place my hubbie works doesn't sell them, but he told me there was some sort of a spy shop on Little Creek Rd.

I would check online, and get a better deal. Who knows, walmart or best buy too.

Lol, be careful, not supposed to talk about timeouts...jmo

No. Neither do I.

I think it was cut up so that it could be left on the road without anyone using it.
As other posters have said, a perp would usually just dispose of this stuff in a dumpster.
Someone wanted it found. But not used.

I agree. What is really weird in all this is what are the chances that someone would just stumble upon it and that period in time. It was cold out and winter time. I'm not sure where exactly it was found on the road but it would have had to have been placed right there in front of someones face for them to notice it. It looks to me like that is a well travel road. From what I understand the texty kid that found it found it on their way to work. I'm not saying that people aren't observant about things, but I don't think my 18 yo son would take the time to stop and investigate a piece of debit/cc on the ground it he was just walking by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridthur47