VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Grace know he lied to her? I'm surprised she's not screaming and yelling about how guilty he is. To her that would be rock solid case.

Well she hates when guests lie to her. So I am sure that once he is indicted there will be a update consisting of Bombshell with Nancy questioning Wes through the Tv and the defense lawyers on her show trying show doubt.

She will have her day breaking down Wes's story as we do here every day since AJ isn't here to point out her killer. Jmo

Wasn't the card found during a search for clues, rather than someone just happening to see it? idk

I agree. What is really weird in all this is what are the chances that someone would just stumble upon it and that period in time. It was cold out and winter time. I'm not sure where exactly it was found on the road but it would have had to have been placed right there in front of someones face for them to notice it. It looks to me like that is a well travel road. From what I understand the texty kid that found it found it on their way to work. I'm not saying that people aren't observant about things, but I don't think my 18 yo son would take the time to stop and investigate a piece of debit/cc on the ground it he was just walking by.

I agree. What is really weird in all this is what are the chances that someone would just stumble upon it and that period in time. It was cold out and winter time. I'm not sure where exactly it was found on the road but it would have had to have been placed right there in front of someones face for them to notice it. It looks to me like that is a well travel road. From what I understand the texty kid that found it found it on their way to work. I'm not saying that people aren't observant about things, but I don't think my 18 yo son would take the time to stop and investigate a piece of debit/cc on the ground it he was just walking by.

Since WH became the sheriff of the 757 and led his own police force with his secret " I get all the tips" cell phone.lol He probably told them where to search. I know it was two separate findings/days of the card pieces. Why else would wh take control and let no one else speak? He had to make sure he planted his seeds and let the others water them.

His friend was missing which made him more observant of the spot where Wes dropped the piece of card with the purpose of setting this kid up. Jmo.

I have a question that is totally going to be taken the wrong way. But please be patient as I try to get to my point.
Ok, the question is about sleuthing people who have not been named as a suspect or POI. IF no one has been named either at this point, how are we able to fill page after page with theories about WH and WSers saying they think/know it was him? Why are we allowed to sleuth him but no one else? Why can't I sleuth anyone else who's name has appeared in MSM (not that I think it's the right thing to do) but I can go wild with WH? Legit question as I am trying to stay within the rules...but there are people I would love to ask questions about (in addition to WH) and it doesn't seem like it's within the rules.

I think it is because he was arrested for crimes relating to the case and he named himself in the media as law enforcement's suspect.

WH said in the jailhouse rock interview - police were blaming him. They asked me where she was at - I know. Give them the answers. I know. I can bring AJ home - their words last night.

jailhouse rock interview.

WH:? [to himself/JF] They also went down a very dark and mysterious road as well…

WH: You know, they have a scenario. They didn’t have motive, but they have a scenario of hy I met my wife five years ago... and that I had ideals on,
you know, a young budding girl and that I was sick... and that she is missing because maybe she was gonna tell on me, or something.

JF: ?Do you feel like they’re blaming you at this point?
WH: ?I felt... yeah. They asked me where she was at - I know. Give them the answers. I know. I can bring AJ home - their words last night.

WH: I just felt like they were blaming me last night that it was, I don’t know, maybe the thing they do to make people break or tell on themselves
or whatever, but they were not happy when I said I have nothing to tell.

WH: police seem to think she is no longer here. That's what they think. ?*crying*? They think she's not alive. They were very adamant
about that last night. I'm supposed to be okay with that? I want my daughter home, that's what

WH: But they tried to say last night that basically I was going to lead the search and then somebody’s just gonna stumble over a body and “Oop,
there he is! He found something else!” You know what I'm saying? That’s what they said to me last night.

WH:WH: ?They're trying to say that I knew about this stuff, you know, that I'm just giving stuff out or whatever and its not that. Okay, yeah,
I did commit a crime to verify evidence. I'm sorry, but the evidence led me to that boy’s house and I talked to people about it – I talked to
everybody in the house about it: “What should we do?” My answer was way worse.

JF: ?How did police find out you went in there?

WH: ?Uhm people change their stories. I mean... they were badgered, questioned really hard. Whatever. It wasn’t a story. It was just something that um..

JF: ?Do you think that they just didn’t want to lie?

WH: ?I respect that. That is probably what that was. They want to get to the bottom of the truth. I don’t think they did it to, like, sell me out,
rat me out. It wasn’t that - we talked about it. It was more like we just agreed that, I don’t know… I had a conversation with an individual and I
felt like it was something we had to do. When I made that decision, other individuals were brought in because I was just trying to make the evidence
come to light. I didn’t have the jacket. I didn’t plant the jacket. I didn’t know anything about that.

WH: they had no hope last night for me and my family. They offered no hope. They wanted to know where she was at.
:moo:

View first unread is not working for me. Very disappointing when I was unable to check the thread ( and another I was following) while busy today. Even with smart phones etc. we are sometimes busy and the view first unread was such a good tool to see how behind I might be and let me choose if I want to read all the pages or just couldn't. Hoping Mod's are going to work on this with the tech people.

If your on Tapatalk I think that is their app problem. They've been talking about fixing it.

No. I am on my laptop. I have Tapatalk on my phone and Kindle but don't use it often because I don't like the format. Thank you though!

Zach should have a new obit printed in the papers with pics of him and AJ and let people know that she will always be Anjelica Hoffer in his eyes. Jmo

That's a great idea, why don't we help him do it like the flyer? I'm sure in time Zach will have his own ideas.

No. I am on my laptop. I have Tapatalk on my phone and Kindle but don't use it often because I don't like the format. Thank you though!

Weird, sorry. I know Tapatalk was having that problem too. I hope they fix it for ya soon.

I would check online, and get a better deal. Who knows, walmart or best buy too.

I found a Go Pro Hero 3 on Amazon for $300. I'm not sure if I will be able to find it anywhere else for less, but I'm going to look anyways.

I have a question that is totally going to be taken the wrong way. But please be patient as I try to get to my point.
Ok, the question is about sleuthing people who have not been named as a suspect or POI. IF no one has been named either at this point, how are we able to fill page after page with theories about WH and WSers saying they think/know it was him? Why are we allowed to sleuth him but no one else? Why can't I sleuth anyone else who's name has appeared in MSM (not that I think it's the right thing to do) but I can go wild with WH? Legit question as I am trying to stay within the rules...but there are people I would love to ask questions about (in addition to WH) and it doesn't seem like it's within the rules.

I think it's not so much being able to "sleuth" him as being able to discuss things he has done or said that have been reported by mainstream media.

Possible scenario -

AJ gets fed up with WH asking herfor money. Cuts up the card so she won't be bothered having to deal with him while home on break. Just thinking!

Do you think the credit card could have been cut up in front of AJ in a humiliating hateful way, as in "you no longer have access to this account because you won't do/did do _________" during a fight that may have happened after 7:01am?

Didn't WH say one piece of the card found by one person was in pristine condition, implicating that one person?

No, I don't believe anyone cut up that card because they didn't want AJ to use it. They cut it up, making sure that her name was visible, tossed it somewhere where it could set someone else up, and then lead/directed the search where it was found. It was a plant, plain and simple, imo.

Thats a good catch. They might want that money though. But i certainly didn't think of that. It is a good possibility .

I dont think theyd end up getting that money.Pretty sure it goes back to the financial institution in a case like this.

Student loans are a government backed promise to pay x amount of dollars after you graduate and get a job.

Unfortunately thats no longer possible here.

That's a great idea, why don't we help help him do it like the flyer? I'm sure in time Zach will have his own ideas.

Agree. They need to know who raised her and that he is her father. And his views and sincerity isn't tainted or tailored like others. Most news outlets may think the other girls are Wes's as well.

You see how the news will carry mis information for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaid28