VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

I'm getting a giggle that some of you are viewing this process as an attempt to clear WH. I don't see it that way at all! I see the investigation as potentially being taken two ways, from two different starting points. In the beginning, all we had was WH and all his bizarre behaviors and criminal history. He has put himself in the vicinity and we can start with him and see if more evidence supports him being the suspect. Now that we have found AJ, we can set him aside and look at the evidence and see if it still points his direction.

In addition, it may or may not also point another direction or to multiple suspects. That's all.

If WH is involved, this process will not clear him. But, it may remove some of the red herrings that obstruct our vision due to his presence.

That said, updated list.

Suspect must:
1. have familiarity with and not stick out in AJ's neighborhood.
2. have familiarity with Southampton house location and/or route through area to NC (hwy 258 to Murfreesboro or farther West?)

Suspect may:
1. work with WH.
2. have access to blue/black van possibly with freedom of movement without arousing suspicion. (or know family will not come forward?)
3. know AJ was home that week.
4. own or have access to a white car.
5. have participated in searches.
6. be friend, family, or neighbor
7. implicate WH as primary suspect, either legitimately or illegitimately. (I think wording it this way leaves open the question of WH himself, or being framed. If someone has clearer wording, I'm all for it.)

Shortened by me for brevity

I dont think most of us see it that way at all mom2six.

I think the recalcitrance and pushback youre seeing in this thread, especially in regards to alternate suspects, is due to someone elses acerbic and insulting comments towards other WS'ers.

The truly ironic thing about that, is that this poster's comments are actually influencing more people to believe WH's guilt than not.

It becomes downright hilarious when you realize they haven't been astute enough to figure that out yet; numerous claims of intellectual superiority notwithstanding :thinking::thinking::thinking::laughcry:

We, the public, are not the judge or jury. We are free to believe and/or suspect whoever we wish to. We all don't have to agree, nobody is wrong or right. I suggested adding #7 as I don't believe WH acted alone IF he is indeed involved, nor do I want to rule out he is the ONLY person who *could* be responsible. It has nothing to do with me attempting to clear WH, but rather I thought the list was for us to brainstorm (if you will) - without naming names - others who could possibly be involved. Thank you for the list mom2six, it was a great idea, but to possibly prevent any further problems, feel free to remove my suggested #7 if you wish. :)

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I'm going to be careful from here on out. Don't expect many posts from me. This will be LONG, but check this out if you felt you have been following my train of thought.

I think there is a lot of talking in circles going on because the info in the interview has been around and repeated so often that it feels like fact. I implore you all to revisit what was really said, specifically, by Wesley early on. It has been a month since this interview took place. A lot has come out, and still so many of the things being discussed in depth (in general - not calling anyone out at all) have absolutely no credibility and no visible impact to begin with.

Go back through the interview. Think about the facts and not what WH has said. At this point, we have no reason to believe they met at the gas station. We have no idea when WH dropped the car off at the house. 6am before anyone woke up? 9am while AJ was asleep? Noon while she was up and doing chores? We have no reason to believe AJ texted him asking for money. We have no reason to believe she intended to buy a GoPro. We have no reason to believe Wesley has Googled one. We have no reason to believe one was involved in any way. So, why are we seriously debating whether or not he spent time on Google? WH is a drug user and very clearly a habitual liar. Don't trust anything with no other confirmation.

We need to go back to the time when AJ went missing. I think we should see what WH had to say about it before he realized he was the main suspect. Here's what I think we need to be mulling over: If little/none of that afternoon happened as he described, why did he choose to tell this story the way he did? If he was responsible, calling into this interview to "clear things up" was his chance to give us the detailed story that he felt would explain his actions. He was describing to the minute what time these things happened, when he later can't even seem to remember what day major events occurred on. If he’s going out of his way to make up this timeline, I am inclined to think he is trying to cover his tracks.

We really don’t know what happened between 7:00am (when her younger sister says she was indeed awake and inside the home) to 2:30pm (when her sister returned from school and she wasn't there). We only know what Wesley wants us to think happened. What really went on that afternoon is hidden somewhere in his pre-planned timeline.

He want us to think she borrowed money, when there is no indication that she did. He wants us to think she was being followed by a white car, because the red truck and the white car were both spotted at that house in the afternoon. He wants us to think he started traveling back to work at 12:53pm. He wants us to think this was his lunch break and he was late to return. Why does he want us to think those things? What really happened that he can be trying to cover up and account for?

I invite you to re-examine his timeline of events from the afternoon she went missing. I've cleaned up the rhetoric so it is understandable and does not include useless mumbling. What really happened from 7:30am - 2:00pm?

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd.

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for AJ - she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox.

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She called me on the phone and asked to borrow money - no - she didn’t ask to borrow money, but her exact words were “can I get some money?”

When she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because the camera she wanted went for around that.

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15pm.

We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know.

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.

I late getting back to my job, but, my daughter called me, and that’s something she doesn’t do. So, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break. Because, 12:45pm, I’m supposed to be on the clock.

I got back to work at around 1:15, 1:20pm. (We do not know if his employer has confirmed this.)

I know our neighbor saw her after one o’clock departing. She waved to him. (This neighbor didn't come forward until two weeks later.

2:00pm is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house with a white, small, compact car following her. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

My neighbor reported at 2:03pm he saw, behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway, a small white 4 door compact car. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

So, if many of the details WH told us are false, for what reasons did he tell us these? What did he need to cover for? What really happened? These are the kinds of questions I have.

My question is why doesn't he say which gas station in the interview. Since this was supposedly the last time that he seen her. You would expect for him to say that we met at the Shell gas station or whatever over there on xyz street and there were plenty of people pumping gas who seen us.

Where's his gas station witnesses?

IMO he pulled out 200 dollars, possibly to buy drugs or who knows what which actually may or may not be related to AJ at all and needed to be explained away. Either that or the 200 was just a fabrication as well, for some reason.

However, I think that the police had some sort of evidence that they were together after her mom last saw her that morning; either phone pings, witnesses, video, what have you. So he had to make up a story for that.

Exactly what happened at that time is anyone's guess, but I feel she was either injured or deceased by the time he clocked back in.

And of course he had her phone, so when her sister texted he was the one texting back, as well as all night to her mom. I have a feeling he did not sleep that night, and that bought him plenty of time to do what he needed t do before she was reported missing the next day.

:Sigh: The details of that time are very vague right now, though...

JMO

My question is why doesn't he say which gas station in the interview. Since this was supposedly the last time that he seen her. You would expect for him to say that we met at the Shell gas station or whatever over there on xyz street and there were plenty of people pumping gas who seen us.

Where's his gas station witnesses?

I'm saying you need to go back further than that. I think it's obvious that he didn't go to a gas station. Period. Now you don't have to ask why or which one. It didn't happen. So, what happened instead?

I'm going to be careful from here on out. Don't expect many posts from me. This will be LONG, but check this out if you felt you have been following my train of thought.

I think there is a lot of talking in circles going on because the info in the interview has been around and repeated so often that it feels like fact. I implore you all to revisit what was really said, specifically, by Wesley early on. It has been a month since this interview took place. A lot has come out, and still so many of the things being discussed in depth (in general - not calling anyone out at all) have absolutely no credibility and no visible impact to begin with.

Go back through the interview. Think about the facts and not what WH has said. At this point, we have no reason to believe they met at the gas station. We have no idea when WH dropped the car off at the house. 6am before anyone woke up? 9am while AJ was asleep? Noon while she was up and doing chores? We have no reason to believe AJ texted him asking for money. We have no reason to believe she intended to buy a GoPro. We have no reason to believe Wesley has Googled one. We have no reason to believe one was involved in any way. So, why are we seriously debating whether or not he spent time on Google? WH is a drug user and very clearly a habitual liar. Don't trust anything with no other confirmation.

We need to go back to the time when AJ went missing. I think we should see what WH had to say about it before he realized he was the main suspect. Here's what I think we need to be mulling over: If little/none of that afternoon happened as he described, why did he choose to tell this story the way he did? If he was responsible, calling into this interview to "clear things up" was his chance to give us the detailed story that he felt would explain his actions. He was describing to the minute what time these things happened, when he later can't even seem to remember what day major events occurred on. If he’s going out of his way to make up this timeline, I am inclined to think he is trying to cover his tracks.

We really don’t know what happened between 7:00am (when her younger sister says she was indeed awake and inside the home) to 2:30pm (when her sister returned from school and she wasn't there). We only know what Wesley wants us to think happened. What really went on that afternoon is hidden somewhere in his pre-planned timeline.

He want us to think she borrowed money, when there is no indication that she did. He wants us to think she was being followed by a white car, because the red truck and the white car were both spotted at that house in the afternoon. He wants us to think he started traveling back to work at 12:53pm. He wants us to think this was his lunch break and he was late to return. Why does he want us to think those things? What really happened that he can be trying to cover up and account for?

I invite you to re-examine his timeline of events from the afternoon she went missing. I've cleaned up the rhetoric so it is understandable and does not include useless mumbling. What really happened from 7:30am - 2:00pm?

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for AJ - she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox.

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She called me on the phone and asked to borrow money - no - she didn’t ask to borrow money, but her exact words were “can I get some money?”

When she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because the camera she wanted went for around that.

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15pm.

I late getting back to my job, but, my daughter called me, and that’s something she doesn’t do. So, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break. Because, 12:45pm, I’m supposed to be on the clock.

I got back to work at around 1:15, 1:20pm. (We do not know if his employer has confirmed this.)

I know our neighbor saw her after one o’clock departing. She waved to him. (This neighbor didn't come forward until two weeks later.

2:00pm is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house with a white, small, compact car following her. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

My neighbor reported at 2:03pm he saw, behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway, a small white 4 door compact car. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

So, if many of the details WH told us are false, for what reasons did he tell us these? What did he need to cover for? What really happened? These are the kinds of questions I have.

Great post luckyseven. Do you think it's possible he brought up those markers in his interviews because those are the times that LE has been most focused on during the questioning, the times he would want to try to explain away?

Great post luckyseven. Do you think it's possible he brought up those markers in his interviews because those are the times that LE has been most focused on during the questioning, the times he would want to try to explain away?

GREAT observation. Maybe LE can definitively say "we see that you left work at 11:53am" and that's why he mentions it. Maybe they have ideas of phone pings/car locations/etc at other times. Thanks for that mental link - that is very helpful in the direction I'm going.

Can someone help me out with a link? I'm looking for the document where at the end it states WH is bipolar. I thought it was in with the documents with the B&E warrant, but it is not. If anyone knows what I'm referring to and has a link, I appreciate it. Thanks!

If anyone has a question about moderation, please contact a mod through PM.

Thanks !!

ETA: To contact a Mod for this thread, go to the top of this page, click on "Located Persons Discussion" and at the bottom of that page, you'll see the Mods listed for this thread.

We, the public, are not the judge or jury. We are free to believe and/or suspect whoever we wish to. We all don't have to agree, nobody is wrong or right. I suggested adding #7 as I don't believe WH acted alone IF he is indeed involved, nor do I want to rule out he is the ONLY person who *could* be responsible. It has nothing to do with me attempting to clear WH, but rather I thought the list was for us to brainstorm (if you will) - without naming names - others who could possibly be involved. Thank you for the list mom2six, it was a great idea, but to possibly prevent any further problems, feel free to remove my suggested #7 if you wish. :)

I'm fine with it. I was just trying to clarify my intentions. I will fall over in a dead faint if it turns out WH didn't have anything to do with it. I shoot out a lot of theories, because I don't want to get tunnel vision or fail to compensate for some facts because they don't fit a preconceived theory. I'm a data girl. I acquire data, I filter it and I want to see what it tells me. The one thing I am most iffy on, on the 'may' list is the white car. If I were to start throwing things out, that'd be the first to go. But for implicating, WH is definitely implicated. Did he do it to himself, or someone else? That is the question.

I'm saying you need to go back further than that. I think it's obvious that he didn't go to a gas station. Period. Now you don't have to ask why or which one. It didn't happen. So, what happened instead?

You're right, I think the gas station could possibly just his impeding LE. Hadsell, if he claimed to be at a gas station would have perhaps told LE which one. So sending LE looking for a timeline around a gas station distracts from what he may have really done. The scenario that keeps coming back to me is that he had help renting a car from the airport, and that at some point, he switched her from one car to another, before she was taken the the Franklin location. All this was done before she was reported missing to LE. So the whole gas station thing may be him also try to fish for information as well. It is also possible he made the switch near the airport itself thus the gas station marks the timeline where he needs to distract from. Then the cell phone ping in IOW was a distraction tactic. He could not have rented the car himself, he would have needed help to cover his tracks.

How do we know there was no gas station?

Thank you.

I'm getting a giggle that some of you are viewing this process as an attempt to clear WH. I don't see it that way at all! I see the investigation as potentially being taken two ways, from two different starting points. In the beginning, all we had was WH and all his bizarre behaviors and criminal history. He has put himself in the vicinity and we can start with him and see if more evidence supports him being the suspect. Now that we have found AJ, we can set him aside and look at the evidence and see if it still points his direction.

In addition, it may or may not also point another direction or to multiple suspects. That's all.

If WH is involved, this process will not clear him. But, it may remove some of the red herrings that obstruct our vision due to his presence.

That said, updated list.

Suspect must:
1. have familiarity with and not stick out in AJ's neighborhood.
2. have familiarity with Southampton house location and/or route through area to NC (hwy 258 to Murfreesboro or farther West?)

Suspect may:
1. work with WH.
2. have access to blue/black van possibly with freedom of movement without arousing suspicion. (or know family will not come forward?)
3. know AJ was home that week.
4. own or have access to a white car.
5. have participated in searches.
6. be friend, family, or neighbor
7. implicate WH as primary suspect, either legitimately or illegitimately. (I think wording it this way leaves open the question of WH himself, or being framed. If someone has clearer wording, I'm all for it.)

from jailhouse rock interview WH talking about b&e

I had a conversation with "an individual" and I felt like it was something we had to do. When I made that decision, other individuals were brought in because I was just trying to make the evidence come to light.
:moo:

Amen. Been keeping to myself tonight but this post...THANK YOU! I have posted about this before like 57 threads ago...a few others have as well...but burn this in your minds...

....730-230...unaccounted for time. Everything else in that story is meaningless.

How do we know there was no gas station?

We know there was a gas station because WH tells us there was a gas station.

We know there was no gas station because WH tells us there was no gas station.

I don't see any confusion here. [/sarcasm]

I'm fine with it. I was just trying to clarify my intentions. I will fall over in a dead faint if it turns out WH didn't have anything to do with it.

Now that would make me change my users name and go into hiding in one of the game threads on this site.

I would have to call the bar that Wes is sipping at and tell them to charge me his bill.
Oooooopsy

I'm chiming in, late as usual.

Concerning the idea that maybe Zach should write and publish an obit that tells his side of the story...I'd advise against it.

IMO, the people who are openly, vocally standing behind the Hadsell wing of the family (as evidenced by the BAJH FB page and other SM) are immovable. (OK, I could be wrong, considering what happened with WH's sister.) The tendency in that camp, it seems to me, is not to be reasonable. One must toe the line. And I'm guessing there's an aspect that someone I know calls "the hero/***** roller coaster": either you're someone's best friend or you're their worst enemy, with no subtlety allowed.

When my mother died, in the town in which she had lived until her early 30s, left to have a family, and then returned to for the final 20 years of her life (I never lived in this town), there was virtually no mention of the middle period of her life, other than to acknowledge the surviving family. I don't think that there was any malice in this omission. Aside from me, the people who had known her then weren't at the funeral and hadn't been around to share stories. I felt this omission during the funeral. It hurt. And I wanted to say something, but I just didn't know how to, because I was lost in my grief, among other reasons.

Later, though, I realized that what was done was done. My mother's friends who were not at the funeral had grieved in their own ways. And my speaking up might have hurt her sisters and other local relatives. It was their town, their church, their narrative. And ultimately it didn't take away from what I had with my mother.

I know my situation is pretty different. I'm not saying that Zach and others who were omitted or misrepresented should just roll over and take it. But Zach, on his blog, has been doing an exemplary job of showing us his life with AJ. I haven't met Zach, yet I've come to trust in him about a lot of things. People who know him in person or know him through his blog will know that AJ is his girl. People who don't believe that aren't going to be persuaded, just antagonized into further bullying and unpleasant behavior (some of which I'm sure can be explained by their own grief).

I'm also very proud of how Brenchen behaved in that thread about the "real father" on BAJH. There are some truly decent people who loved AJ. There are some people involved in the case who I wouldn't ask to hold my soda while I unzipped my purse. There are, I bet, a lot of people trapped in the middle. (And there's a killer, who is almost certainly not a stranger.)

Speaking of bullying: Someone made reference on here to Zach's having been bullied by WH and/or people close to him for an extended period of time and/or on multiple occasions, possibly in social media? Do we have a citation for this happening, something that can be shown without violating TOS? I don't remember hearing about it before this forum.

Okay, I don't want to get us too distracted because I really wanted people to think about that afternoon timeline. But I see that some of you definitely get what I'm saying! So, here's a thought that struck me yesterday... I always try to be logical so this is a little "out there" for me, but I'm curious what you guys think...

What if WH was the one to text HIMSELF from AJ's phone asking for money? We know he had a burner.. we know LE have been suspicious of the phone pings... etc.

I say this because, if he is to blame, he clearly has no problems impersonating her via text message, as he would have been required to do so at least once. Plus, remember this detail? Wesley claims that AJ was texting him throughout the day (the okay emoji) but he never substantiates the story beyond that.

He also goes out of his way to talk about the phrasing of the text message, he repeats over and over that she texted him "can i get some money?" and that it was unusual for her to text that way... On the flip, I can totally imagine WH typing "can i get some money?" if he was trying to brainstorm some suave, quick plan. What if he needed to buy himself some time and/or explain a missing $200 so he made up that story on the fly in order to cover?

He was really in Franklin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member