VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a question on the BAJH FB page about why AJ's bio father isn't included in AJ's obituary. I'm not sure who the lady is who is answering but brenchen didn't take too kindly to her answer. :moo:

Many of us have wracked our brains with what that means. I don't believe any of us ever came to the conclusion that satisfied all of us.

IMO, it means that the Hadsell's are saying that they found part of the card in the house, so the other "partial piece" must be missing. And then guess what? The other part was found in the street.

But more importantly, the ammo was found in WH's AC vent.

Uh...what?

That. Is. Weird.

I figured it had to do with the dog, and I thought he admitted to it probably because the police had some sort of evidence for it (the dog being hurt after b&e, surveillance video etc).

This is the first I have heard of any fowl!!

I think they just shorthanded the misdemeanor section of the code he was charged under. If you read the code, it follows fowl with companion animals.

If you look at his charges now it says.... Poisoning or maiming fowl. Very strange!

I don't know where you're looking but the Virginia Courts page clearly cites https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-144

Go here:

https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

After the captcha select Norfolk Criminal General District, and then do a name search for Hadsell.

There's nothing strange about the title of the charge being abbreviated. This is clearly for punching, but not killing the dog(because it's a misdemeanor, and not a felony).

For those wondering about the other items that were collected around the time of the finding of AJ's bank card. Here is a screen shot I took from the GMA video that showed what the family had collected.

View attachment 73074

Mom2Nine(yes I read your footer): Thanks. A local sleuther said flood waters were sending debris downstream to traps or something.

So it collected amongst other stuff.

AJ had a financial aid at school, and a portion of it was recently sent to her account according to poster who looked through her tweets. I imagine the school has handed over all the records as according to MSM reports officials from the school visited with PD and have cooperated.

How much ???? We can't use that without knowing for sure of anything. If I recall correctly, it was a small amount of money. But I can't say because it was weeks ago.

I think.

I was looking a the Norfolk Sheriffs office inmate information page. Looks like they short handed it like mom said.
I don't know where you're looking but the Virginia Courts page clearly cites https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-144

Go here:

https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

After the captcha select Norfolk Criminal General District, and then do a name search for Hadsell.

There's nothing strange about the title of the charge being abbreviated. This is clearly for punching, but not killing the dog(because it's a misdemeanor, and not a felony).

I was looking a the Norfolk Sheriffs office inmate information page. Looks like they short handed it like mom said.

Yeah, it's better to look at the District Court site. When you click on each charge it will show you the code section, and you can google it to see exactly what it is. The inmate site is a bit vague.

That's exactly what I think. He strangled her. :moo:

That's what I thought too, especially when he touches his neck area twice while he's talking about his family the the JF WAVY Jailhous Rock interview.

For those wondering about the other items that were collected around the time of the finding of AJ's bank card. Here is a screen shot I took from the GMA video that showed what the family had collected.

View attachment 73074

Thanks for the photo ... I hadn't seen that before. It just blows my mind that people were out picking up potential evidence on their own instead of calling LE. In this day and age doesn't EVERYBODY know better than to do that? :waitasec:
I mean surely they didn't think LE was going to be super impressed with their detective skills ... smdh.

I think they just shorthanded the misdemeanor section of the code he was charged under. If you read the code, it follows fowl with companion animals.

Okay, good. I was scared for a second that they came across a stash of deceased birds. -_-

Asking again, can someone help me connect with a mod? ASAP, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been responded to already. I saw this was your second post on the topic; you can send Bessie or Coldpizza a PM and you will get a response.

If you look at his charges now it says.... Poisoning or maiming fowl. Very strange!

§ 18.2-144. Maiming, killing or poisoning animals, fowl, etc.

Except as otherwise provided for by law, if any person maliciously shoot, stab, wound or otherwise cause bodily injury to, or administer poison to or expose poison with intent that it be taken by, any horse, mule, pony, cattle, swine or other livestock of another, with intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill the same, or if he do any of the foregoing acts to any animal of his own with intent to defraud any insurer thereof, he shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony. If any person do any of the foregoing acts to any fowl or to any companion animal with any of the aforesaid intents, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor, except that any second or subsequent offense shall be a Class 6 felony if the current offense or any previous offense resulted in the death of an animal or the euthanasia of an animal based on the recommendation of a licensed veterinarian upon determination that such euthanasia was necessary due to the condition of the animal, and such condition was a direct result of a violation of this section.
https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-144

Charge : MAIM/KILL ANIMAL - Code Section : 18.2-144 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1

Charge : BREAK & ENTER OCCUPIED HOUSE - Code Section : 18.2-92 Case Type : Felony Class : 6

Charge : POSS AMMUNITION BY FELON - Code Section : 18.2-308.2 Case Type : Felony Class : 6

(x4 charges) - Charge : OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - Code Section : 18.2-460 Case Type : Felony Class : 5 - (x4 charges)

You can look up the "codes" on the links below

https://leg1.state.va.us/000/src.htm

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+TOC

§ 18.2-10. Punishment for conviction of felony; penalty.

f) For Class 6 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than five years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court
trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.

(e) For Class 5 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 10 years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court
trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.

http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/18.2-10.HTM

§ 18.2-11. Punishment for conviction of misdemeanor.

(a) For Class 1 misdemeanors, confinement in jail for not more than twelve months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-11

:moo:

View attachment 73074

Good Lord! You would of thought LE would asked them if they wanted jobs.

They say that the kind of evidence that forensic teams can gather from a crime scene is often more helpful in making a case against a known suspect than in suggesting suspects. How helpful might we expect forensic evidence from the South Ferry Rd. crime site to be in identifying the perpetrator(s) in the AJ case? I'm having a hard time seeing WH (if he was involved) in the role of Dexter, expertly avoiding leaving any evidence behind.

Someone posted a question on the BAJH FB page about why AJ's bio father isn't included in AJ's obituary. I'm not sure who the lady is who is answering but brenchen didn't take too kindly to her answer. :moo:

So, so sad. I wish they could be mature enough to not completely drag the names of people who actually cared about AJ through the mud.

Then stand by a violent, rapey felon.

I agree... people keep wanting to bring it up, but I don't see why anyone actually believes it. I mean first it's the 30 minute staring contest, then hours to shop for a specific item. Please... this is just one more reason I can't imagine anyone else hurt her. The more lies he tells, the more we might "feel bad" for him or lose focus on AJ.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I'm going to be careful from here on out. Don't expect many posts from me. This will be LONG, but check this out if you felt you have been following my train of thought.

I think there is a lot of talking in circles going on because the info in the interview has been around and repeated so often that it feels like fact. I implore you all to revisit what was really said, specifically, by Wesley early on. It has been a month since this interview took place. A lot has come out, and still so many of the things being discussed in depth (in general - not calling anyone out at all) have absolutely no credibility and no visible impact to begin with.

Go back through the interview. Think about the facts and not what WH has said. At this point, we have no reason to believe they met at the gas station. We have no idea when WH dropped the car off at the house. 6am before anyone woke up? 9am while AJ was asleep? Noon while she was up and doing chores? We have no reason to believe AJ texted him asking for money. We have no reason to believe she intended to buy a GoPro. We have no reason to believe Wesley has Googled one. We have no reason to believe one was involved in any way. So, why are we seriously debating whether or not he spent time on Google? WH is a drug user and very clearly a habitual liar. Don't trust anything with no other confirmation.

We need to go back to the time when AJ went missing. I think we should see what WH had to say about it before he realized he was the main suspect. Here's what I think we need to be mulling over: If little/none of that afternoon happened as he described, why did he choose to tell this story the way he did? If he was responsible, calling into this interview to "clear things up" was his chance to give us the detailed story that he felt would explain his actions. He was describing to the minute what time these things happened, when he later can't even seem to remember what day major events occurred on. If he’s going out of his way to make up this timeline, I am inclined to think he is trying to cover his tracks.

We really don’t know what happened between 7:00am (when her younger sister says she was indeed awake and inside the home) to 2:30pm (when her sister returned from school and she wasn't there). We only know what Wesley wants us to think happened. What really went on that afternoon is hidden somewhere in his pre-planned timeline.

He want us to think she borrowed money, when there is no indication that she did. He wants us to think she was being followed by a white car, because the red truck and the white car were both spotted at that house in the afternoon. He wants us to think he left work at 12:53am. He wants us to think this was his lunch break and he was late to return. Why does he want us to think those things? What really happened that he can be trying to cover up and account for?

I invite you to re-examine his timeline of events from the afternoon she went missing. I've cleaned up the rhetoric so it is understandable and does not include useless mumbling. What really happened from 7:30am - 2:00pm?

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd.

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for AJ - she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox.

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She called me on the phone and asked to borrow money - no - she didn’t ask to borrow money, but her exact words were “can I get some money?”

When she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because the camera she wanted went for around that.

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15pm.

We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know.

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.

I late getting back to my job, but, my daughter called me, and that’s something she doesn’t do. So, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break. Because, 12:45pm, I’m supposed to be on the clock.

I got back to work at around 1:15, 1:20pm. (We do not know if his employer has confirmed this.)

I know our neighbor saw her after one o’clock departing. She waved to him. (This neighbor didn't come forward until two weeks later.

2:00pm is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house with a white, small, compact car following her. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

My neighbor reported at 2:03pm he saw, behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway, a small white 4 door compact car. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

So, if many of the details WH told us are false, for what reasons did he tell us these? What did he need to cover for? What really happened? These are the kinds of questions I have.

Thanks for the photo ... I hadn't seen that before. It just blows my mind that people were out picking up potential evidence on their own instead of calling LE. In this day and age doesn't EVERYBODY know better than to do that? :waitasec:
I mean surely they didn't think LE was going to be super impressed with their detective skills ... smdh.

Yes, totally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member