VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible scenario -

AJ gets fed up with WH asking herfor money. Cuts up the card so she won't be bothered having to deal with him while home on break. Just thinking!

AJ had a financial aid at school, and a portion of it was recently sent to her account according to poster who looked through her tweets. I imagine the school has handed over all the records as according to MSM reports officials from the school visited with PD and have cooperated.

Not too many people could get Nancy Grace to give them 1 minute of exposure to get their child's story out there. And what did he do? He lied on national tv to people about when he last seen her. He basically lied on the missing persons report as well for letting mom think 730 am was the last time seen. Iam surprised the interviewer didn't follow up on him about the gas station meet up and which gas station and why the mpr says 7am , etc etc.

Nancy Grace would have zoomed in on that immediately. Jmo

What got me with the Nancy Grace interview was WH saying - HADSELL: The last time we saw her was Monday a week ago, March 2nd, I think.

GRACE: hold on, guys. I`m hearing in my ear we have news on a disappear -- a Virginia girl that goes missing. Her name is Angelica Hadsell.
Justin Freiman, what do we know about her? What happened?

FREIMAN: We know this 18-year-old girl went missing. She was last seen by her parents leaving her home. And somebody started driving aroundnear the home.
The very next day they got what seemed like awkward, suspicious texts from her. She hasn`t been seen since.

GRACE: I know what that means. Suspicious texts is when someone texts you and it doesn`t sound like them talking, or what they are sayingdoesn`t make sense.
So somebody has her phone or her device and they are texting like they are her. Right?

FREIMAN: That could be, Nancy. But ever since that, it seems her phone has been turned off.

GRACE: Hold on. I`m hearing right now, we`ve got Angelica`s dad, Wesley Hadsell, on the phone. Thank you for being with us. If yourdaughter can hear us
right now, what is your plea to her or her abductor?

HADSELL: Basically that we just want her home and we just want her back home and she`s never hurt anybody. She`s always helped people. She doesn`t deserve
this. Nobody deserves this. And if they would just let her go.

GRACE: When did you last see her, Mr. Hadsell?

HADSELL: The last time we saw her was Monday a week ago, March 2nd, I think.

GRACE: Everybody, you`re seeing a shot right now of a missing Virginia girl. Anjelica, A.J. Hadsell, she`s 5`6, 120 pounds. A mole beneath her bottom lip.
Tip line, 757-664-7026. There`s a $3,000 reward tonight, her father Wesley Hadsell begging for you to bring his daughter home.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1503/10/ng.01.html
:moo:

Agree. They need to know who raised her and that he is her father. And his views and sincerity isn't tainted or tailored like others. Most news outlets may think the other girls are Wes's as well.

You see how the news will carry mis information for a while.

I think Zach's primary concern may be the well being of his daughters. This may have been a very hard crew, not ones to make things easy, to provoke in the past, lets see where things go from here. I imagine the last thing he needs after they took down his poster is an SM war too.

Asking again, can someone help me connect with a mod? ASAP, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on the bottom left hand corner of your post, where the black triangle is. It ALERTS to the mods. CLICK on that black triangle and a page comes up for you to type a message in for the mods to read.

We simply don't know how "Pretty Dog" is doing. But I will say this, if she had died, WH would be facing a felony charge for that, and not a misdemeanor charge. So I am almost positive that she survived.

BBM THIS is very important I think.

Why was it important for the card to be cut up and not just tossed?

My opinion is that it was to prevent the card from being used.

Now. Who and why would want to ensure the card was not used?

The person who was responsible for it.

:moo:

I'm still not convinced the credit card cut into pieces isn't part of WH's "theatrics". There might not be anything more to it. With that said, SLEUTH AWAY. We have nothing concrete that says one way or another; i.e. I'm not trying to be the credit card party pooper. :)

AJ had a financial aid at school, and a portion of it was recently sent to her account according to poster who looked through her tweets. I imagine the school has handed over all the records as according to MSM reports officials from the school visited with PD and have cooperated.

Thanks FindHG, I hadnt seen that.

If this info is correct then there would be ZERO need for AJ to borrow money from WH for a gopro IMO.

The way that financial aid works in college, for those who dont know, is that anything left over after tuition, books and fees is given back to the student.

Many colleges also break up these disbursements into two payments, especially with freshmen. Schools do this to deter people from getting aid or loans and then dropping out. This could be what the poster was referring to when they mentioned a partial payment.

This can be anywhere from a couple of hundred dollars if the student is just using Pell grants to as much as 5500 dollars if they took out student loans.And thats per semester.

***also highly unlikely there would be multiple payments if the student was just getting back a couple hundred dollars.

Please let us not be obscure. There are those joining us who do not recognize references and thus to them they're a bit opaque.

Asking again, can someone help me connect with a mod? ASAP, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try going into your notifications and replying to one they sent you. That works. I'm sure someone else knows a better way. Are you OK?

I'm still not convinced the credit card cut into pieces isn't part of WH's "theatrics". There might not be anything more to it. With that said, SLEUTH AWAY. We have nothing concrete that says one way or another; i.e. I'm not trying to be the credit card party pooper. :)

I'd like to be the "fishing trip" party pooper. That rumor being stated as though it were a fact drives me right up the wall.

Please let us not be obscure. There are those joining us who do not recognize references and thus to them they're dicely opaque.

I wasn't trying to be obscure, Dots. I was simply trying to word something carefully in order to stay within the TOS.

Good point. Wes (that morning) took some cash that AJ was going to use for a Gopro to feed his coke habit. She confronted him and called him a drug addict. He snaps in anger while ripping up her credit card and telling her that all of the stuff that they have is because of him. Then she goes to stop him from ripping up the credit card. And we can guess the rest.

He didn't "overhear" anything (IMHO, of course). He was going through her phone. He probably saw a text conversation about it between AJ and her bf and concocted the story about overhearing them and then getting money for her and everything else to fit in with the rest of the web of lies he told in that podcast (including the disgusting part about silently watching her die before she "departed his presence").

Random but related thought (I know, a tad oxymoronic). I have been having a nagging thought that he probably strangled her. I know that is a bit preemptive, but based on some of the things he said it gives me that eerie feeling.

I guess we will have to wait and see, though...

I haven't really been wanting to think about what her COD was, but that just seems the most plausible to me currently.

JMO

Possible scenario -

AJ gets fed up with WH asking herfor money. Cuts up the card so she won't be bothered having to deal with him while home on break. Just thinking!

That makes more sense.

Possible scenario -

This was A.J's second semester at college correct?

As such I think WH would have been aware of the money coming her way.

Its not unusual at all to see college students flaunting that cash a bit, especially when many of them have never had that much money before.

The fall disbursement would have been a month or two before Christmas as well.

I think WH may be the one that bought a Go pro.

I do too. And the "hours" it took him to figure it out were the hours he spent using the Go Pro, not researching it. Total speculation, jmo.

OK I wanted to answer a couple of questions that have been asked... to the best of my knowledge.
1. I totally believe that NG hasn't picked up this crazy story because LE has more than likely asked (or told) her not to. May harm investigation.
2. I think that the card was planted... nothing more, nothing less. I do think that it was cut up perfectly to reveal that it was hers, and someone posted that it wasn't likely to be found. I say it was definitely going to be found, by the person who was supposed to find it, i.e. not LE.
3. My guess is that we can probably sleuth WH because he is already in jail... just my guess. Otherwise, what could we discuss here?

After everything we've seen, I can't get my brain to think any other person did it. With all that we know by picking everything apart, it just makes sense!
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member